Stealth - Soil - HID - Smart Pot - SCROG - GDP - First Grow

Re: Stealth, Soil, HID, Smart Pot, SCROG, GDP - First Grow

They're looking awesome my friend. You're going to have so much smoke for the summer when you don't grow! Hope you stick around this site though during your off-season.

They're looking awesome my friend. You're going to have so much smoke for the summer when you don't grow! Hope you stick around this site though during your off-season.

Most definitely I'll be around lurking in on you guys. I've got box mods to make so I'll without question be here.

Considering the amount I smoke, I'll have enough for the next 2 years!

:Namaste:

Edit: I just took a peek in on the girls and installed the dehumidifier...the flowers are everywhere. Looks like they just exploded overnight. I hope the May 1 harvest is good timing. 1:58 pm pst

You can rig something up to put the carbon filter behind the dehumidifier and use its fan to draw some air through the carbon (there will be a filter on the intake of your dehumidifier), just a thought. I am so glad and lucky not to have to deal with odor issues.

You can rig something up to put the carbon filter behind the dehumidifier and use its fan to draw some air through the carbon (there will be a filter on the intake of your dehumidifier), just a thought. I am so glad and lucky not to have to deal with odor issues.

The dehumidifier is passive, no fan...:-( In fact, since I installed it, I haven't notice any odor at all. It's supposed to absorb odors..

Yup, just walked out there and no odor whatsoever. I hope that lasts..that would be an unexpected benefit although they say it does absorb odor..and humidity for a 500 cubic foot room...

Just a little overkill..I only have 24 cubic feet :)

You know, thanks OG for asking me for a summary. It's a good idea to do this to see the differences between where I started and where I am now.

Excellent summery GF!
I really appreciate the way you tied your original plans to what you have now to what you would do different next time. Fantastic.

Don't write off your smart pots too soon....I planted my clones into plastic 1 gallon pots and promptly overwatered.....resulted in bad nute lockout which the breathability of a fabric pot would have helped prevent.
They go into fabric pots this week.
And your experience with the mag deficiency helped me fix that before it was too late....
I'm used to seeds, clones are a different learning curve for me....

thanks, great log:cheer:
old gardener

Excellent summery GF!
I really appreciate the way you tied your original plans to what you have now to what you would do different next time. Fantastic.

Don't write off your smart pots too soon....I planted my clones into plastic 1 gallon pots and promptly overwatered.....resulted in bad nute lockout which the breathability of a fabric pot would have helped prevent.
They go into fabric pots this week.
And your experience with the mag deficiency helped me fix that before it was too late....
I'm used to seeds, clones are a different learning curve for me....

thanks, great log:cheer:
old gardener

These Plant Warrior buckets are awesome for growing and do what the smart pots do...get a lot of oxygen into the root system. There is a cone in the bottom center of the pot...pretty awesome design.

Good advice though..I like the smart pots. If I change my mind again, a distinct possibility, I'll go smaller smart pots...2 gallons.

Day 58 - Flowering Day 11

Watering day. Jessica got flushed and then re-nuted this morning. The other girls just got a gallon each of ph'd water.

I did a little pruning of old dead leaves but left everything else alone. I did see some powdery stuff which I treated but there is so little of it in there that I'm not worried about it.

The humidity has been high outside over the last couple days but in the box it's stayed relatively consistent.

I haven't noticed a decrease yet but I haven't noticed an increase with the increased outdoor humidity. It doesn't work that way with the temps. If it's warmer outside the box, it's warmer inside the box.

Took a lot of pics today...enjoy!!

Day_58_-_8.jpg
Day_58_-_7.jpg
Day_58_-_6.jpg
Day_58_-_5.jpg
Day_58_-_4.jpg
Day_58_-_3.jpg
Day_58_-_2.jpg
Day_58_-_1.jpg

Someone pm'd me and recommended "Damp Rid". Anyone have any experience with that?

Freakin buds everywhere..it's awesome. I don't think I'll grow two different strains in the same box again. I like everything being done at the same time.

Also while I have noticed a decrease in humidity, I'm out of the danger zone as it is, I have noticed a decrease in smell after putting this unit in my box. We'll see.

My light is about 12" or so above the canopy, should I bring that down some?

Thanks!!

Yeah buddy! There are going to be A LOT of buds on those girls.

Glad the humidity thing is working out and to get some help with the smell too is just gravy!

Lookin' great GF! :goodjob:

There's gonna be some fat buds for you on those plants real soon!

I'm familliar with damp rid for taking humdity out of closets. It's like a dessicant in a plastic container. I have no experience using it for growing, but was considering using it too late in flower and while drying to help prevent mold.

I'd also be interested if anyone has experience with this for growing.

Happy Harvests! :grinjoint:

Hey GF, did you go lights out after using the fungicide? I picked up some SNS 244 and it says not to use in direct light, but not for how long.

Thanks man!

Yeah buddy! There are going to be A LOT of buds on those girls.

Glad the humidity thing is working out and to get some help with the smell too is just gravy!

Yeah..it's working on something. It's pretty steaming in the garage right now but the smell is way less than it was.

I agree with dime. Those things are sooooo freakin bushy.

Crazy huh??

Lookin' great GF! :goodjob:

There's gonna be some fat buds for you on those plants real soon!

I'm familliar with damp rid for taking humdity out of closets. It's like a dessicant in a plastic container. I have no experience using it for growing, but was considering using it too late in flower and while drying to help prevent mold.

I'd also be interested if anyone has experience with this for growing.

Happy Harvests! :grinjoint:

I just bought some, I'll let you know.

Your ladies look beautiful.

Thanks man!!

Hey GF, did you go lights out after using the fungicide? I picked up some SNS 244 and it says not to use in direct light, but not for how long.

Thanks man!

I used it when I could which was this morning. I used it in the bottom leaves and just wiped them down. There was so little of it that I don't think it mattered. I wasn't spraying it on the plant. Put some on a clean rag and wipe them down.

Should be fine.

This grow is going so well....I'm speechless.

It is growing well indeed!

Hey picked up some 5 gal Plant Warriors so I can try those as well as the Hygrozyme and you can try it all vicariously through me! :slide:

It is growing well indeed!

Hey picked up some 5 gal Plant Warriors so I can try those as well as the Hygrozyme and you can try it all vicariously through me! :slide:

SWEET!! They look cool huh? Where do you live generally??

Uh.., in the bottom half of California :tokin: Where smoking cigarettes is illegal but smoking marijuana isn't. God I love and hate this state...lol!

Isn't that the way it should be?? Dodger fan?

I envy you guys...wish I lived in California. I'm so sick and tired of snow and overcast skies! :smokin:

Isn't that the way it should be?? Dodger fan?

Weed...BIG FAT HELL YA! Cigs... If you do smoke (like me) it sucks. If you don't, then yeah. Tell you one thing, I'll quit smoking cigs before I even think of quitting MJ. :tokin::tokin::tokin:

I grew up going to many Dodger games with my Dad and pissing off some folks while wearing my-NO SHIT HERE- Giants Hat! Still have love for the Giants but will be a Red Socks fan for ever.

I envy you guys...wish I lived in California. I'm so sick and tired of snow and overcast skies! :smokin:

We still need to plan out the 420 Magazine Forums Bong Olympics 2011 in Cali. (just need to get the everyone on board) then you fly down and we ...get...fuuuuuucked....up. :cheer:

We still need to plan out the 420 Magazine Forums Bong Olympics 2011 in Cali. (just need to get the everyone on board) then you fly down and we ...get...fuuuuuucked....up. :cheer:

Alternatively, we can all go to the 24th High Times Cannabis Cup in fuuuucking Amsterdam dude!!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom