Stealth - Soil - HID - Smart Pot - SCROG - GDP - First Grow

Re: Stealth, Soil, HID, Smart Pot, SCROG, GDP - First Grow

Hey brother, how's things? Or should I say "How High":)

Grow #2 is up but missing something..... You!:rofl:

Hope all is well, take care!

Hey Quix, look a few posts up :). If I can rep you I will! That was such a great method I just had to share it. Hope you don't mind :Namaste:

Thanks quix..I'm going to water cure some leaf trim I've got then go for the butter or oil...can't wait as edibles are my thing!

Thanks!

:Namaste:

Ah man what the hell!? I swear it's like I miss like 2 pages from everybodys' journals every single day!! DIME, hey bro I dont mind at all, thanks for the props, I just want everyone to have as much fun with this stuff as I have been!

Giants, Hey bro, i'd be really interested to see how the oil does, because of how the taste can be too much in certain recipies like XLR8 was saying....I'm still sittin on a peach cobbler that is pretty nasty, but I cant bring myself to throw away a 1/4 zip of meds! Maybe I'll throw it in the blender with some Icecream and make shakes!! Any way, let us know how it turns out either way, but if you do the oil, let me know personally please!!

Happy baking!:peacetwo:

hey i got my second grow goin on, things are lookin real good, check me out when you get a minute... and the meds look real good, wish i had a sample of that shit... lookin good tho bro, congrats on the finale!!!

Het buddy just wanted to drop by and tell you congratulations on your nomination!!:goodluck:

Which nomination? Member of the Month??

Sorry I've been absent ya'll..I've been on a short vacation with my family...
I'm back now and ready to get participating!!

Dime baby I'm coming!!!!

the technaflora starter kit might be training wheels but that shit is great, thats what im using, also got this new soil that just came out, its called Royal Gold Basement Mix, another really great product, i just started my second grow and its startin off damn good, check me out, and might i add that ur grow is startin off good, keep up the good growin!!

Which nomination? Member of the Month??

Sorry I've been absent ya'll..I've been on a short vacation with my family...
I'm back now and ready to get participating!!

Dime baby I'm coming!!!!

Back-To-Back nominations! :high-five:

Hope you had a great time with the fam and glad to have you back my friend!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

i used Rose Rx, im like a month into veg and i used it yesterday.. they were droopy as shit last night before lights out and then when i woke up this morning they were ok, not all the way back but their gettin there. im just happy their ok, i'll prolly wait before i use it again.. i need to find somethin else..

i used Rose Rx, im like a month into veg and i used it yesterday.. they were droopy as shit last night before lights out and then when i woke up this morning they were ok, not all the way back but their gettin there. im just happy their ok, i'll prolly wait before i use it again.. i need to find somethin else..

Cool...glad they're ok.

hey guys i had a problem with the bug spray, are the plants suppose to droop afterwards???

They usually droop afterwards for a little while, Suka. As long as they spring back you should be fine.

their back and stickin straight up and been fine since then, i dont think im gonna mess with that stuff anymore, i mean it worked great but i been thinkin about usin the sns soil drench..been readin up on it and it sounds pretty good, but i also have seen on 2 plants so far a little little ball in 2 spots on both plants, so im waitin to see what that comes out as, cause if i end up with 1 female i'll prolly just chop it up and make clones, dont really know yet but fingers are definitely crossed..and thanks for the help bro, i appreciate it.. :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom