Stealth - Soil - HID - Smart Pot - SCROG - GDP - First Grow

Re: Stealth, Soil, HID, Smart Pot, SCROG, GDP - First Grow

Alternatively, we can all go to the 24th High Times Cannabis Cup in fuuuucking Amsterdam dude!!!!:)

That would be so sweet. :slide: I need to get the ol' Passport renewed anyway.:)

Well GF, the fungicide kicked the shnizz out of that stuff. Can't tell it was ever there just three hours later.

Looking forward to your daily update tomorrow, can't wait to see how those buds grew.
:peacetwo:

Day 59 - Flower Day 12

I've had bud development since early in flower but today it's really pronounced..just taking off really.

Jessica is finally showing very satisfying development as well. Dorothy and Baby Le Bush are just going nucking futz...seriously.

I got some good pics today. RH high was in the 70's and I'm having a hell of a time controlling it. I got another dehumidifier and it's not made a difference.

The ambient rh is close to 70% and with my ventilation as good as it is, it's just difficult to control.

That is one thing I didn't think I'd have a problem with. Frankly, I'm shocked how easy this has been aside from a few minor issues. Now if the rh doesn't give me bud mold..I'm in.

I've been looking online at pics of gdp in a various stages of flower and not one of them has my inter-nodal distance. All I've seen are much further apart..I hope that is a good thing..I'm thinking it is.

There are literally bud sites everywhere and they are stretching. I haven't done any LST to Dorothy or Baby but will need to restrain Jessica a little more but not much. I'm not expecting too much from her with regard to yield but whatever is there I'll be content with.

Anyway..pics!! Enjoy and comment freely.

Day_59_-_7.jpg
Day_59_-_6.jpg
Day_59_-_5.jpg
Day_59_-_2.jpg

Jessica flowers

Day_59_-_3.jpg
Day_59_-_4.jpg
Day_59_-_1.jpg

Looking awesome again man! Those bud sites will be filling out soon!
:popcorn:

Yes indeed. Just a few more weeks and :roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

Yes indeed. Just a few more weeks and :roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

Those little bud sites all over the place are so cool!! I'm glad I'm getting good results here.

I'm breaking down and buying an active dehumidifier instead of a passive system.

I can't risk losing the harvest to mold so while it's still early, I'm going to get a small one to put in my box.

I put a bucket of "damp rid" near the box. Hopefully that will help with the ambient rh outside the box.

:Namaste:

i knew it, i told u in the beggining that i had high hopes for jessica, now look at her, doin the damn thing over there...maybe we can get our girls together and they can get mines in check, because im about to go crazy over here with these bitches lol.

Those little bud sites all over the place are so cool!! I'm glad I'm getting good results here.

I'm breaking down and buying an active dehumidifier instead of a passive system.

I can't risk losing the harvest to mold so while it's still early, I'm going to get a small one to put in my box.

I put a bucket of "damp rid" near the box. Hopefully that will help with the ambient rh outside the box.

With our high humidity it's a constant battle, along with heat. The trick is alot of fan action. I have two fans for each of my 2 scrogg, one for above and one for below, 24/7. Since adding the additional one for underneath, PM is no longer an issue. I am going to turned off my de-humidifier today and measure the high and low's over the next few days. This unit pulls alot of power.

I wasn't able to post an update today as I had my son all day...but I was able to peek in while he and his mom were taking a shower....

OMGoodness those girls are looking so hot!! Can't wait to take some pics and update in the morning.

I wasn't able to post an update today as I had my son all day...but I was able to peek in while he and his mom were taking a shower....

OMGoodness those girls are looking so hot!! Can't wait to take some pics and update in the morning.

Can't wait to see the pics! Growing marijuana is awesome; everyday I wake up excited to see what has happened overnight. It's like a bunch of little Christmases ;)

Day 61 - Flowering Day 14

I woke up this morning to check in on the girls and I was very surprised to find them much lighter than they have been.

Last watering, I noticed that my hempy girl sucked up a quart of water without anything coming out of the hole. I thought I'd water her for sure then checked the others..

So they both got one gallon with nutes this morning aside from Jessica who got one quart of nuted water.

I've still got humidity issues. I'm bidding on a small dehumidifier on ebay hopefully that will help to bring it down inside the box.

As a result, I'm still seeing powdery mildew on some leaves, mostly fan and mostly low. It's not a huge issue. It's lights off when the humidity kicks in.

I'm also looking for a small oscillating fan for above the canopy, I've got two going below right now.

Pics and today I have a vid!!

Day_61_-_7.jpg
Day_61_-_6.jpg
Day_61_-_5.jpg
Day_61_-_4.jpg
Day_61_-_3.jpg
Day_61_-_2.jpg

YouTube - DSCN2206.MOV

That's the update...very exciting to see all the bud growth..Very exciting!!

Girls looking better and better. Are they starting to frost up yet? Sucks about all the rain huh? Just going to keep the RH up. Love the video. More and more guys are filming their girls. I should do the same. Later dude.

Looking at those pics a jingle rang through my brain. "ho, ho, ho..green giant" :)

The color is awesome, you can really see how healthy they are when you take them out for pics. Buds are gonna take over soon...

Girls looking better and better. Are they starting to frost up yet? Sucks about all the rain huh? Just going to keep the RH up. Love the video. More and more guys are filming their girls. I should do the same. Later dude.

Looking at those pics a jingle rang through my brain. "ho, ho, ho..green giant" :)

The color is awesome, you can really see how healthy they are when you take them out for pics. Buds are gonna take over soon...

Yeah it's freakin pouring right now. You just can't do much about it when it's like this but...I'm doing my best and keeping it consistently below 75%.

I took that vid with my camera instead of my vid camera..would have been much better quality with the vid..gives the girls a little more depth than pics.

Hoe, hoe, hoe is more like it!! LOL I'm not seeing any frost just yet but I'm so thrilled with the result so far, I can wait. Seriously...this is fuckin awesome..

Have you thought about large packs of Silica Gel Desiccants. Like those little packs you find in your sneaker boxes etc. but the big ones. They absorb around 15% of their weight in water vapor in around 2 hrs. I used to do shipping for an old job and we used them all the time. Maybe keep a few of those next to your intake inside the box to help out. Just a thought...

Have you thought about large packs of Silica Gel Desiccants. Like those little packs you find in your sneaker boxes etc. but the big ones. They absorb around 15% of their weight in water vapor in around 2 hrs. I used to do shipping for an old job and we used them all the time. Maybe keep a few of those next to your intake inside the box to help out. Just a thought...

Great idea dude. You guys like my new avatar?

I wanted to give you reps but the system tells me I need to spread it around first. :(

I wanted to give you reps but the system tells me I need to spread it around first. :(

I've got the Eva Dry moisture absorber, a non descript moisture absorber AND a bucket of Damp Rid near the box intake...

After re reading your post, maybe instead of putting them in the box I'll put them in near the intake...we'll see. Experiment, experiment, experiment.

Nothing is making a difference. They are made from the silica crystals like the ones you've mentioned. I also have two small tuperware containers I'll be making more little absorbers out of but I think an active dehumidifier is the way to go.

I may have to build a shelf in the box but at this point, I'll do anything to lower the rh.

I do like your avatar hemp my friend! Very cool green babe...you rock bro..

Thanks, the avatar rocks!

I've got the Eva Dry moisture absorber, a non descript moisture absorber AND a bucket of Damp Rid near the box intake...

After re reading your post, maybe instead of putting them in the box I'll put them in near the intake...we'll see. Experiment, experiment, experiment.

Nothing is making a difference. They are made from the silica crystals like the ones you've mentioned. I also have two small tuperware containers I'll be making more little absorbers out of but I think an active dehumidifier is the way to go.

I may have to build a shelf in the box but at this point, I'll do anything to lower the rh.

I do like your avatar hemp my friend! Very cool green babe...you rock bro..

I was thinking (dangerous I know :) )what if you hooked up a duct to your intake and ran it to a bucket with the Damp Rid in it, hook up a fan inside the box to pull air through the bucket and use it kind of like a reverse DIY odor bucket? Does that make sense? Air passes through the Damp Rid stuff and dries out before it reaches your box...hopefully! You probably have everything to build it already.

We'll help you figure out something my man!

Thanks, the avatar rocks!

I was thinking (dangerous I know :) )what if you hooked up a duct to your intake and ran it to a bucket with the Damp Rid in it, hook up a fan inside the box to pull air through the bucket and use it kind of like a reverse DIY odor bucket? Does that make sense? Air passes through the Damp Rid stuff and dries out before it reaches your box...hopefully! You probably have everything to build it already.

We'll help you figure out something my man!

Hmmmmm....that could work! I know exactly how I'd do that too. I'd have to build a little platform inside the bucket with the crystals or damp rid on top of that, drill holes in the bucket underneath the platform and then suck the air in through that. I'd use the lid, drill a hole in that and put the ducting in that hole.

I could actually build a desiccant out of landscape cloth and put that on top of the platform.

It's totally a reverse Ona bucket!! Thanks man! Great idea!!

Hmmmmm....that could work! I know exactly how I'd do that too. I'd have to build a little platform inside the bucket with the crystals or damp rid on top of that, drill holes in the bucket underneath the platform and then suck the air in through that. I'd use the lid, drill a hole in that and put the ducting in that hole.

I could actually build a desiccant out of landscape cloth and put that on top of the platform.

It's totally a reverse Ona bucket!! Thanks man! Great idea!!

No problem my man! Hope it works out :goodluck:

Just went out and checked on the girls..the flowering stage is so incredible..just juicy, juicy, juicy...

I can see where some growers get a little impatient..damn!!

Back
Top Bottom