Sticky's bud pics

Ah noway not me if i had 1 sup after smokin that would be me id be gettin sick hahaha amater haha. If growin up in america and goin to partys is anythin like the films of simaler events then ye id say ur a pro hahaha enjoy mate

dont confuse our life style by what you see on movies yes i have done my share of partying years ago lol and I've done drugs now its a little alcohol and some weed thats it no other drugs lol,nothing wrong with being a novice you'll probably live longer than me but I'm going to have fun until i die man,hey quinny have you got another set up getting ready?:smokin:

No unfortunately i havent i havent anywere to setup im waitin for a friend of mine to get house house witch is soon then will be gettin another setup goin . But until then i cant do nothin

i was going through some past photos and came across this pic of monument valley i had to have this pic!
316101.jpg

That is beautiful why wasnt i ever born over there hahaha the weather anall to go with it not like here 2 wks of sunshine then rain sum picture sticky

thanks q its a cool place monument valley,do you still have your journal going i could post a few pics for you,you no people from here love to go where you live and see what there is to see,i doubt i will ever go over seas, there are so many things to see rite here i will be dead before i see even a small amount of what there is to see!

thanks q its a cool place monument valley,do you still have your journal going i could post a few pics for you,you no people from here love to go where you live and see what there is to see,i doubt i will ever go over seas, there are so many things to see rite here i will be dead before i see even a small amount of what there is to see!
Theres nothin to c were i live not to far away from dublin city but the country now has sum nice senary . Ye id say theres alot to c and do nothin like that here i dont no any1 feom across the pond. But i will defently be goin over sumtime in my life haha. Journals still there but havent really gone near it that much but ye defo sticky send them on il have a look mate .

Theres nothin to c were i live not to far away from dublin city but the country now has sum nice senary . Ye id say theres alot to c and do nothin like that here i dont no any1 feom across the pond. But i will defently be goin over sumtime in my life haha. Journals still there but havent really gone near it that much but ye defo sticky send them on il have a look mate .

ok quinn ill see what i can come up with!

Your getting pretty good with that camera... The herbs look great too... Keepem Green

thanks woody I'm working on it this is the last of this harvest,got a gorilla cookie a sour patch kiss and some uds starting up a couple of them are above ground my plan if it works out is to finish two uds and the gc and spk indoors before the heat and do two uds outside!:cheesygrinsmiley:

i no that was the easy one the auto macro setting I'm trying to experiment some with the camera urbans thread and you have got me at least looking at it,its frustrating going back and fourth to the lap top to look at them change the settings a bit and do it again i spent a good 3 hrs today trying some things then i took that one with the auto setting so much easier lol!

Hey just saw this. Ok, I'll make it easier for you. I've forgotten so much stuff from when I was in school, all those beginners tips n tricks... Take notes. For example: Put your camera on a tripod or at least use the same composition. Then set your camera to auto and note the settings being used. Then go into those different modes (Manual Modes: P, Tv, Av, M) and try using those same settings. Take notes for every picture, if you're bracketing then you only need one note per 3 images. I know this is all new for you, but you'll spend more time going back and forth between shooting and your computer if you keep going the way you are.

Maybe make a list of three things you want to experiment with and set up your camera and do those three things, then go to your computer and you can compare your notes to your results. That's where the learning can really spark the knowledge tree to start growing. Auto mode is nice and I've used during weddings when I just didn't want to think about each candid shot of people putting forks in their mouth...

Something you can do to start is copy what the camera is doing while in auto mode. If you set your camera to ISO 100, shutter speed at 125, and aperture to f16, I think that gives you a good exposure in bright sunlight. There's a rule for ya... Hope this helps!

thanks for the tips age i was trying to do something like what your talking about i just need to get more serious about it and organize my steps i like your suggestions I'm always willing to listen and learn from someone that nows more than i,appreciate you taking the time and the fact that you care thanks bud!

thanks for the tips age i was trying to do something like what your talking about i just need to get more serious about it and organize my steps i like your suggestions I'm always willing to listen and learn from someone that nows more than i,appreciate you taking the time and the fact that you care thanks bud!

You got it Stick, anytime!!

And since we're sharing information. I have a grow question for you. A few people have mentioned my green problem. That is, my plants are very green up until harvest. Assuming I'm using a regular feeding schedule and not over feeding, what should I do differently? I've got the whole nutrient package from GH and use all the products.

In flower I feed once a week and the water for good runoff midweek. So, in one week they'll get a feeding and a watering to help keep down the salt, etc. build up.

Any insight is appreciated.

honestly thats what I'm going for total leaf health rite up to harvest i don't even want the brown tips lol don't no if ill get that or not,i don't see anything wrong with a healthy plant staying healthy rite up to harvest, but i have heard guys say theres to much nitrogen in the soil and and it makes the weed taste bad or funny mine tastes good so thats what i would go by if you like it and it tastes good do it,if you were wanting to have fade then i would cut the nitrogen part of your nutrients down or off at about week 4o5 maybe good luck my friend!

theres some serious frost there resin she's looking very nice got some nice rails going there good job man!

Thanks man. I smoked a lower bud and it's good but needs a bit more time for the body effects.

I haven't smoked much since going back to college but 2 rips got my face numb and tingly n really screwed with my depth perception. Add in some body high and she'd be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom