Sticky's bud pics

Hey Sticky,

You are growing organic, right? I might be thinking of someone else but I thought you saind that a while ago.... What kind of soil and amendments do you use through veg and flowering?

Sweet buds by the way!

:hippy:

Hey Sticky,

You are growing organic, right? I might be thinking of someone else but I thought you saind that a while ago.... What kind of soil and amendments do you use through veg and flowering?

Sweet buds by the way!

hey fish whats up man,i use the coots soil mix or a variation of that i also add in mycos,a small amount of seabird guano,some alfalfa meal and some crab meal 1/4 cup of each per cubic foot of soil mix that up moisten it and let it cook for a mo. or more keep it moist during that time if you have your soil rite you don't need to do much more than water i don't give teas until they look like they need something,mostly 1 cup ewc 1 tsp. molasses in a gal. of water and bubble that overnight then you need to ph that tea then i would give each plant a couple cups of the tea and then water over that,i use r/o water so i add 1 tsp. cal mag and a small pinch of rock dust then ph that,good luck man if you have any more questions ill help all i can,if you want too learn a different approach to your soil you should ask conrad 23 how he does his soil he's been growing a long time,I've only been growing 3 years,have a good one!

Canuck seeds white widow harvest day 2 week flush week 8 of flower
3bdc00bb79bff266852806a0d73982ee.jpg
e557f4b8d92bbdd9a9d49936776bb7ce.jpg
b55a37a06b03cf9a255c9fb17ad2d15c.jpg
58653617fdd509ff427e43bdaf782a5a.jpg
c30d83d7effb389aa233d06e7c1ebbdf.jpg

Thanks! Yeah, I have been meaning to get one of those fish pumps to start aerating some compost tea. That is what ewc is right? I can grow the biggest most bitchin plants outdoors but really struggle indoors sometime. I think conradinos secret is in the lithoamnium and good luck finding it on the west coast it sounds like a perfect prescription for cannabis.

Sometimes I see good green growth in veg and sometimes not. Ill try the tea and maybe ill have to go out soon to get some nettles and things...

Thanks for the help friend, I'll be around!

Thanks! Yeah, I have been meaning to get one of those fish pumps to start aerating some compost tea. That is what ewc is right? I can grow the biggest most bitchin plants outdoors but really struggle indoors sometime. I think conradinos secret is in the lithoamnium and good luck finding it on the west coast it sounds like a perfect prescription for cannabis.

Sometimes I see good green growth in veg and sometimes not. Ill try the tea and maybe ill have to go out soon to get some nettles and things...

Thanks for the help friend, I'll be around!

any time my man!

I ran out of meds two weeks ago and decided to cut a branch off. I knew I'd get some seeds because of the white urkle male busting his load. Looks like I'm going to be set on seed for a while.

It's a bit saddening because this smoke is mucho fuego!
20180127_094341.jpg
20180127_122406.jpg
20180127_122452.jpg
20180127_122616.jpg

Thanks guys. She took one for the greater good of man/womankind. Now for her fast dry and uncured high and flavor review. I'm writing this under the influence of ah damn. I had to turn on Peppa pig and forgot how I was going to finish that sentence. I'm fucking high as shit. Ok, fuck. What was I going to say? Ok why am I typing out what I'm thinking? Whoaaaa....

Thanks guys. She took one for the greater good of man/womankind. Now for her fast dry and uncured high and flavor review. I'm writing this under the influence of ah damn. I had to turn on Peppa pig and forgot how I was going to finish that sentence. I'm fucking high as shit. Ok, fuck. What was I going to say? Ok why am I typing out what I'm thinking? Whoaaaa....

Ya eh Rex,...Ziggs and i refer to that as "drifting"...LMFAO....:rofl:
Enjoy the day would ya Rex.....:passitleft:...try some purple Devils Carnival...

Ok. That was REAL intense for a few minutes. While it's on my mind, this isn't a strain if you have PTSD or bad anxiety. Had to get that out of the way.

Back to what I wanted to say.

Smoke report.

Taste. Inhale was smooth but the smoke expands real fast and can catch you off guard. Exhale tastes like a fresh skunk spray. In the back of my throat I tasted a very floral lavender and unsweet black liquorice or anise. This is followed up by a fresh earth after a mountain rain.

The high is a mix of indica and sativa. You can really feel the strong euphoric effect of the sativa lineage. However, the indica somehow sneaks in after you forget about it and blammmo! it knocks you down quick and reminds me why it's placed in cannabis cups before. Back to what I was saying.

The high starts as tingling behind the eyes followed by tingling on the face and cheeks. The tingling slowly creeps down the spine and into the shoulder blades and stops in the abdomen. At this point the entire face is warm and very tingly like a prickly needle. The prickly and hot feeling radiated into the chest area (anxiety kicked in). My head became real light as if it were floating like a balloon and my spine was a string. Everything started to get numb as the indica side snuck her ass in. Basically I was so high I typed out my thoughts as I was lost in thought and zoned the heck out.

The strong anxious feeling ended up subsiding into a loss of perception.

So ya, careful. Smoke too much and don't plan on doing anything that requires responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom