Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Systems

Re: Still Growing- SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Syst

sticky icky icky :tokin:

Re: Still Growing- SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Syst

Great update Conradino!

Your outdoor spot looks sublime. Forgive my ignorance, but what is SN extract?

SN = stinging nettle, it's the stuff I've just used :)

Always fresh, I'll show you how I do it when it's everywhere around May :)

Awesome!

I'm looking forward to that. We have lots of it here too. I can harvest a ship load of it for free.

Sunny looking spot. Looking foreword to seeing the bushes. Keepem Green

Great flat mountaintop around 700 m high or 2300 feet. I'll put indicas there and some Colombians I think. They should be happy there :)

hey neighbour, if i was to do autos outdoor and straight into mother earth, would you say i have to wait till may for the weather to get where it should be? nights feel a little cold still and even some days.

Our plant will survive 0 temps if they do not drag longer than 2-3 days. With young seedling you're good with night temps going down to 4-5°C. Look, I started in February with no artificial light and those that were meant to survive grow on :) Strong sun is deadlier to young cannabis than low temps as UVB just dries them dead!

good info :thumb:

:thanks:

I started my two AutoMazars in February also, I did start them under lights, but they went outside at day 17 or so. The one that I didn't accidentally top has shot up even though night temps are still as low as 8C. Once they are robust enough (third node?) they will usually do well outside from now in Mediteranean climates.

Conradino you sure know your cannabis horticulture :nicethread:

They will! Definitely! But there are two problems, one is that cannabis grown under CFL in the beginning has lower THC content, the other one is that if you do not adjust photoperiod carefully you can have quick flowering outside or reveg, depends where your plant was indoor. Of course that doesn't apply to autos :)

They will! Definitely! But there are two problems, one is that cannabis grown under CFL in the beginning has lower THC content, the other one is that if you do not adjust photoperiod carefully you can have quick flowering outside or reveg, depends where your plant was indoor. Of course that doesn't apply to autos :)

I had never used lights before this season, so it will be a test. I need an early harvest so I have something to smoke until all the photo plants finish in October.

So are you saying that indoor grown cannabis has lower thc content?

Depends what lights you use indoor, and how high is your sun index in the summer, the closer to equator the higher it is, but yes, very often outdoor plants have higher THC content, although from the studies I've seen the difference tends to be around 1-2%.

Here in the Pacific Northwest, we typically plant outdoors in early May. We never have potent sun until the end of June. By the end of September the rain starts and if you don't have an early finishing plant, it takes diligence to keep them from mold and bud rot. Needless to say, if you want a real sativa, you've got to grow it inside.

I've had moss grow on a shoe I left on my back porch for a few weeks lol. :Namaste:

Moss you say? :)

Here the sun is brutal between early June and late September, sometimes hovering at mid 30'sC for days on end in July and August.

The Portela (ICER X Jamaican Lambsbread) will probably love the conditions and I will plant her directly into the ground. I am afraid to plant the HH and Amherst sour diesel into the ground because of how large they can get in the ground.

Conradino have you grown any of them before?

No man I haven't but maybe someone else have. If you lok for genetics (parent) it will be easier to figure out what patterns there might be. Bye the way are you in Spain? Just :bong: some Aurora Ultra, the clouds are coming :)

Moss you say? :)

we call everything moss here lol. I should have said a nice green coating of algae. Sorry for the confusion.

Back
Top Bottom