Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Systems

Re: Still Growing- SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Syst

No man I haven't but maybe someone else have. If you lok for genetics (parent) it will be easier to figure out what patterns there might be. Bye the way are you in Spain? Just :bong: some Aurora Ultra, the clouds are coming :)

No I am not in Spain :grinjoint:

Floating between Africa and Europe

Re: Still Growing- SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Syst

A ok I get it, right or left side from Sicilia :) Must be nice, I love the south of Italy and it must be similar climate innit? :joint: :passitleft: :joint: :)

i'd say Crete just for the F.. of it, i like solving riddles :) am i getting warmer or colder?

I'd say Malta or Corsica? Come on Bapple are we close? :)

I'd say Malta or Corsica? Come on Bapple are we close? :)

It is one of the islands that have been mentioned in the last few posts :grinjoint::green_heart:

Really guys my husband would lay an egg if I disclosed our exact location. He is already convinced that special forces will parachute in to bust our pathetic grow at any minute :rofl:

It is one of the islands that have been mentioned in the last few posts :grinjoint::green_heart:

Really guys my husband would lay an egg if I disclosed our exact location. He is already convinced that special forces will parachute in to bust our pathetic grow at any minute :rofl:

:rofl: I have to constantly reassure my daughter (severe anxiety disorder/PTSD) that they're not going to come crashing through the door. Now that she discovered this past week that cannabis in small dose edibles works better than all the meds they've prescribed for her she's backing off that fear a little bit more every day. For the first time in her life her anxiety level went to zero and she was able to sleep without nightmares. Yeah, legalize already.

Hi Conradino! Just checking in waiting for seeds to crack and as well arrive. Man looking good!
Sweet Sue: beautiful news on your daughters condition. My brother is PTSD'd.he's lost w out da herb. I'll stop communications before spec forces kicks in Hubby's door;)

Ok, so I have some shots of my oldest plants 72 hours after stinging nettle extract application.

Grape Ape:

ga11.jpg

ga2.jpg

ga3.jpg

ga4.jpg

Grape Dog:

gd110.jpg
gd24.jpg

gd33.jpg

gd43.jpg

As you can see the purpling on a Grape Dog is pretty much like on Grape Ape (after Mendocino Purps), which I confirmed with my buddy to be a purple strain, so it means it's been passed to F1 generation as a dominant gene. I think I have 5 Grape Dogs growing, and 4 show this trait with one being more dark leaf pheno and slower-growing. Interesting :)

And here are three fresh Ultra Dogs (Aurora Ultra x NYCD/Chem Dog '91), they broke the ground yesterday.

ud1.jpg

ud2.jpg

ud3.jpg

Have a nice one :tokin:

good looking brother conrad :thumb:

can't wait to see how they turn out.

:rofl:

my gang and i once puffed down with a narc cop, needless to say he was the center of everyone attention through the entire session :rofl:

he was a cool dude tho, he told us stories of how cops confiscate things and sell them back to the black market.. etc :rofl:

Back in the days I had a friend a cop who was smoking weed with everybody and even selling some. And I heard the same stories about busting dealers and selling their stasg back to wholesalers for the right price :) Go figure how this system is rotten.

Parachuters, helicopters, carabinieri, guardi di finanza, I stopped giving a fuck long time ago, but I unserstand the concerns, especially if someone has children or certain image to keep in local community. Eh, I wish this war on us was over :hookah:

There you go Conradino. Life bursting out all over. It's always a relief when they pop through the soil.

You have me thinking about the value of plant teas again. Comfrey, dandelion, burdock...... so many different ways to introduce micro nutrients. I used to have stinging nettle growing as a weed in my yard, when I had a yard. Now I can't find it growing anywhere near. Time to take an exploratory walk. Stinging nettle is worth the search. Sometime in late May might be a good time.

Hey Con, Its the same here in Calif. If the Commercial growers cure for 2 weeks its a miracle. Whats worse is there all using bud densener and some flavor enhanser that's making all the Club Bud uniform. So it all smells and tastes the same the only difference is the Buzz. But let me say the one thing Ive resently been turned on to is Washing the buds immediately after Harvest. If you think your Bud cures up nice the regular way. Wash , Dry and then cure will Blow Your Mind. There are a lot of good growers doing things the right way on this site and coming up with quality new tweaks like washing the bud. Thank you for the tip, (you know who) washing the Bud makes a big difference in the final Product. I love the different tastes and smells that define the different strains. Why there trying to make it all the same doesn't make sense to me. But it probably has to do with the Government wanting to be able to control dosage. You know like Perscription Pills the dosage is the same in every pill. Any way Keep It Green Brotha. TOAST

Conradino - hope you had a good Easter Sunday. When you get a minute, would you please remind me of your bug spray recipe the one with rosemary; I saw it while reading one of your journals but now I can't find it.

Thanks

Ok Bapple, it's very simple. I mix grapefruit and rosemary essential oil with water. About 5-10 ml each on a litre of water will do the job. You can also use fresh rosemary and steam it to get the oils dissolved in water and then strain it. Works great in early veg when insect activity is high, later on I don't really use it as plants become too strong for anything to harm them!

good recipe brother conrad :thumb:

happy easter to you and your loved ones

:Namaste:

Thx a lot, man! We're just doing barbecue :)

Ok Bapple, it's very simple. I mix grapefruit and rosemary essential oil with water. About 5-10 ml each on a litre of water will do the job. You can also use fresh rosemary and steam it to get the oils dissolved in water and then strain it. Works great in early veg when insect activity is high, later on I don't really use it as plants become too strong for anything to harm them!

Thanks C - AUGURI :high-five: I love barbecues, sadly it's not barbecue weather here today, sunny but windy and only 16c.

Back
Top Bottom