StonyMagoo's Great Adventure

L.A. Cheese!

420-magazine-mobile1438864128.jpg

Subbed! Oh man Stony, you just flipped the switch!!!
I'm about to this weekend if things look good.
I'm really curious as to what happens to the plant in those first weeks of flower other than height stretch.

These are looking really good and i'll be here with you along for the ride!:thumb:

Subbed! Oh man Stony, you just flipped the switch!!!
I'm about to this weekend if things look good.
I'm really curious as to what happens to the plant in those first weeks of flower other than height stretch.

These are looking really good and i'll be here with you along for the ride!:thumb:
Actually flipping that switch tonight. I've read that using the MH light the first two weeks of flower helps reduce the stretch. I'll post up some pics for sure!

Looking good Stony! I'm flipping on the 4th. I was going to leave the light off starting when they turn off at 8AM and back on again at 7PM on the 4th. I hear the long night kick starts flowering.

Catastrophe has struck. Went out of town for a Deftones, Rise Against, and Thrice concert on the 4th. Left Sunday at noon. Watered the ladies up real good before we took off. The ladies would have been thirsty but not bad. Got home, unloaded the car. Ate a salad. Then went to go fuss with the ladies. I unzipped the tent and my daughter gasped, looked at me and bolted for water. I stood there in slack jawed amazement. Pretty sure my power strip that has my Apollo 9 timer on it was bumped by the cat that was trying to get next to the ballast to sleep in luxury, because it went from 'Auto' to 'On', they got cooked. I don't know. One came RIGHT back, one is halfsie back...and slow doing it. Both are purple hearts. My L.A. Cheese and AK-47....they're trying to come back but the signs of life and improvement are very slight.

420-magazine-mobile347166726.jpg

420-magazine-mobile299718659.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1854882666.jpg

Oh no Stony :( Well, shoot hopefully you've been through the worst of the pain and have a plan. All is definitely not lost. It looks like they are making a comeback. Worst case what I would do, grab some clones off of the recoveries, they will likely take longer to root as they readjust schedule but you might be nearly there. If you get them all back or enough, re-veg and get them back to health. Good thing is not too far in yet and they had a couple of long days. Could be a minor setback.

*Remember I'm a new grower filled with information not experience so if someone has a better idea please share :)

Oh no Stony :( Well, shoot hopefully you've been through the worst of the pain and have a plan. All is definitely not lost. It looks like they are making a comeback. Worst case what I would do, grab some clones off of the recoveries, they will likely take longer to root as they readjust schedule but you might be nearly there. If you get them all back or enough, re-veg and get them back to health. Good thing is not too far in yet and they had a couple of long days. Could be a minor setback.

*Remember I'm a new grower filled with information not experience so if someone has a better idea please share :)

Thank you mah man! Yeah, I figure worst case scenario I just roll with the plant that came back completely to life in the first 12 hours of triage, lol. Make it into the biggest plant I can. Then next batch I change the location of stuff so it's not as susceptible to evil forces, lol.

Any insight to whether I should let them ride or pull them would be appreciated!

Man, Stoney that has to be the toughest decision to make.

For my wife and I, as many, we both are buying medicine etc. So it would almost be necessary to either clone and reset or reset.

If that is the case for you too, I would consider any and all of what it would take to make sure that you have a decent harvest. For morale, money etc.

*If I could swing the time/money to continue to buy medicine and just want to get through a flower cycle to see what it's like then yes I would keep going forward.

And if money /time is huge problem, I think I would run some Autos just to have some smoke then try again.

Just some things that I would be considering.

The med part of it is nominal for the wife and I. While we do use it for the occasional medical application, more often than not for us it's more about the fun side of the medical application. After deep pondering while jacked up from my knee surgery on my couch with my Pax 2, that I'll let it roll with the one plant that came back 100%, trim (butcher is more like it...) the other plant that is about a third alive just for curiosity''s sake. Science and stuff. Then I'm going to ratchet shit up to a 12 and see if I can turn this boat around into a story of tragedy turned to triumph, redemption and glory dammit! Lol! :morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley::allgood::reading420magazine::rollit::Namaste:

Alright, I'm with you then!

Sounds like a good plan in your situation. Can't wait to to see how that robust mama does!

Dealing with a couple of issues in the garden here :( heat and... thrips??

Anyway all stuff to learn from!

Woohoo!
That makes me happy Stony!
Looking good, pretty soon the smell.
My girls just started, my filter arrives tomorrow.
They had a sale on Amazon. All lengths the same price. I think growsun? Got a 6"x24" can for 65 bucks.
So glad you decided to ride it out!

Woohoo!
That makes me happy Stony!
Looking good, pretty soon the smell.
My girls just started, my filter arrives tomorrow.
They had a sale on Amazon. All lengths the same price. I think growsun? Got a 6"x24" can for 65 bucks.
So glad you decided to ride it out!
No shit?! I got one for 90. 6x12. Black Ops brand. I was headed for the Phresh filter at the grow store. The stoner at the counter talked me out of spending more money. He said he's used both in his outdoor shed and couldn't tell the difference. We should try to remember to compare filter notes down the road.

Back
Top Bottom