StonyMagoo's Great Adventure

No shit?! I got one for 90. 6x12. Black Ops brand. I was headed for the Phresh filter at the grow store. The stoner at the counter talked me out of spending more money. He said he's used both in his outdoor shed and couldn't tell the difference. We should try to remember to compare filter notes down the road.
That's a good idea!
My thoughts were around air restriction as my current enemy is heat but I'll note if someone remarks smell and how long it lasts etc.

Day 36 of flowering. The ladie's are looking good! Even the one that I brought back from the dead with the charlie brown christmas tree trimming process is looking good! Half way through flowering and the cola's and nugs are starting to fill out and fill in. All in all, I'm stoked!
420-magazine-mobile1617409504.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1080303781.jpg

These two are of my Charlie Brown plant.

420-magazine-mobile655195535.jpg

420-magazine-mobile309884055.jpg

I need to pull some dead leaves and maybe spread the branches out a little bit later today.

Had to go buy a portable A.C. unit for the room they're in. I almost lost these two. Its been Africa HAWT in the Portland area.

Tomorrow morning I cut it down, a trim, and let them hang for two weeks.

Its been a bumpy ride. Looking forward to applying the lessons of grow 1 to grow 2. I had the cart before the horse, root issues, root gnats, switched dirt brands, and from plastic to fabric pots, the drought episodes...phew. lol. Before I start grow 2 Im going to take a hard look at automatic watering systems, rain water collection and carbon water filters.

Welp! I opted for an Eclipse Harvest. Hoping some space juju super terrestrial whammy imparts itself upon my meager crop of the devil's lettuce. Buds look good! Fairly dense, fairly thick, sticky, and look...ok, all in all. Not bad for all of the challenges that come with that whole cart before the horse stuff. Cut it down and have it hanging inside the grow tent. Just ordered the 17 liter CVault. Plenty of room in that bad boy for my MAYBE 1.5 to 2 ounces, lol. Beware of the heat, Gents. It did more of a whammy on me than the root problems right out of the gate did. The second heat catastrophe pretty much stopped all growth. That was day 3 or 4 of flower. Que sira sira! Peasout for now!

Tomorrow morning I cut it down, a trim, and let them hang for two weeks.

Its been a bumpy ride. Looking forward to applying the lessons of grow 1 to grow 2. I had the cart before the horse, root issues, root gnats, switched dirt brands, and from plastic to fabric pots, the drought episodes...phew. lol. Before I start grow 2 Im going to take a hard look at automatic watering systems, rain water collection and carbon water filters.
It may have been a bit bumpy but you made it through the first grow to harvest. Congrats!!!

To me that is huge since I personally learned a ton from my mistakes this first grow.

Whats in store next? Do you have a new adventure?

It may have been a bit bumpy but you made it through the first grow to harvest. Congrats!!!

To me that is huge since I personally learned a ton from my mistakes this first grow.

Whats in store next? Do you have a new adventure?
Hey Pheno! Still trying to get rid of the hay smell, making progress there. As far as my next grow goes I'm thinking about just doing one plant so I can focus on getting the early training down for max yield. I also want to look further into a timed watering set up...maybe...lol.

I might be on a holding pattern. Might have to move my 70 year old Mom into the spare bedroom and the shed isnt quite ready.

Early smoke report is: Stony with a comanche like creep effect that results in dirt nap like conditions, lol. Just makes me wonder just how good it could have been if I hadn't had the noob effect going full strength.

I'll give a proper smoke report as soon as I can get rid of the hay smell totally and its hopefully fully cured.

All in all a pretty fun adventure!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom