Straight From Jamaica Seeds - Lemon Haze - Indoor - Soil - Grow - T5/MarsHydro 192

Outlaw81G

What's up guys! Once again I am back! I am still working on other journals on this amazing site, I'm about 60 days away from Harvest on my first grow (Tangerine Dreams, Delicious Candy, Pineapple Chunk) and about 70 days from harvest on my 3 auto flowers (Gorilla Glue, Girl Scout Cookies, Black Berry) so I have decided to start on my next grow...

A very good friend of mine went on vacation to Jamaica... He found some Jamaican wild weed, which from what I understand, grows in the wild and gives a different kind of high... He described it as a spiritual high more than a body high... That alone had me sold! Lol... Some way, some how, a few seeds managed to make their way back to my neck of the woods and now I have two... My intentions are to grow one plant for personal purposes and one plant for cloning and cross breeding purposes... I plan on mixing this strain with some of my favorites so that I can see what all I can come up with.... I don't exactly have a clue as to what I am doing when it comes to cloning and cross breeding, but I intend to do a bunch of studying as well as asking a bunch of questions to all of my friends on this site that have a ton of expertise... Along with the two Jamaican seeds I will be germinating 3 lemon haze seeds that I received from my good friends at Herbies... So here's the break down:

I began germinating the seeds last week on Thursday... I placed the seeds inside of a black DVD case tucked in a wet paper towel... I went on a trip and came back tonight to find the seeds had sprouted and had about a half inch tail coming out of each... I loaded five .3 liter air pots with Fox Farm light warrior soil and went outside to let the pots soak in rain water since it is currently flooding where I am at... After I pre soaked the soil I placed the germinated seeds about a quarter of an inch in the soil. I gave them a little bit more water, using Aquafina... Now I will have them sit about six inches under a eight bulb t5 light along side of my three auto flowers... Finally, a job well done for the day! I'll enjoy this dab hit before I call it a night! Sweet dreams to my ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Straight From Jamaica Seeds - Lemon Haze - Indoor - Soil - Grow - T5/MarsHydro 1

Looking forward to some pics of your girls.:volcano-smiley:

Thanks Sara! My first plants are flowering, sitting under the two 192 series and loving it! Please excuse the mess, I was watering when I took that picture.

420-magazine-mobile741835378.jpg

Re: Straight From Jamaica Seeds - Lemon Haze - Indoor - Soil - Grow - T5/MarsHydro 1

So here is a pic of the ladies sitting under the t5 preparing to pop out!

420-magazine-mobile1234038540.jpg

You do not need to worry about that,all look good there.:bravo:
Thanks Sara! My first plants are flowering, sitting under the two 192 series and loving it! Please excuse the mess, I was watering when I took that picture.

420-magazine-mobile741835378.jpg

Woohoo!!! We finally have seedlings sprouting up! Out of the 5 seeds that I planted 4 have started to break ground... Both of the Jamaican seeds as well as two of the lemon haze seeds have started to make their way out of the soil! I will continue to have the ladies under the t5 light for another month and three weeks during veg and then I'll switch em to my flower tent where they will sit under my two Mars hydro 192 reflectors...

420-magazine-mobile318264263.jpg

My Second Grow Attempt dual Mars Hydro 192 Reflector Series [/B][/B][/B]

Lets try AutoFlowers

3rd indoor grow Jamaican Wild Weed/ Lemon Haze under T5/Dual MarsHydro 192 Reflector

So, out of the 5 seedlings I planted only 4 popped out with leaves. One of the Jamaican Grace seeds came out the ground, but the seed never broke off... The other 4 ladies are up and shining!

420-magazine-mobile2054715342.jpg

My Second Grow Attempt dual Mars Hydro 192 Reflector Series [/B][/B][/B]

Lets try AutoFlowers

3rd indoor grow Jamaican Wild Weed/ Lemon Haze under T5/Dual MarsHydro 192 Reflector

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom