Stratlogic's Hydro Closet ScrOG Grow

Another wonderful grow by Strat. Guess those MacGyver television shows helped too!

My question is on the first page of this journal, the lid on the bucket is orange up until day 30. However, on day 32, the lid color changes to yellow. Is that from camera overexposure or did the lids and/or plant change for some reason?

Great job!

i have to say your setup is quite impressive... im feeling pretty positive in having this setup in the near future to have some results like yours... maybe we can exchange a few ideas to see wat can be improved :)... loving that last harvest!!!!

i know you prob get this alot but ive spent the last 3 1/2 hours reading all your threads i live in a apt to and am looking to do a closet grow and wanna do a hydro set up i was just gonna get a aerogarden and check that out but i really like yours ive never grown before and am doing alot of research before i do grow so i would be very thankful for some tips and how to build a set-up like u have. how much around does it cost to make? im here in fresno ca any tips will help thanks for your time bro.

Hey Stratlogic. I've been reading through your grow journal, and got totally awestruck by your clean and simple setup.

What I'm wondering is if there is a schematic for your hydroponic system anywhere to be found? I'm not sure I fully understand it, as I'd have thought the plants got too much water. Grow guides I've read tells me to be very careful with over-watering, but it seems to me your plants' roots sit soaked in water the whole time and absolutely loving it.

I'm about to start growing in a small to medium sized wardrobe, and need all the efficiency I can get out of that small 2x2' space. I've already decided on a ScrOG, as there's not really any substitute for it in an enclosed space, but I'm still a bit anxious about the hydroponics, as I haven't grown anything before.

Also, do you feed your plants the same nutrients in both vegging and flowering? (My real question is; If I have both a veg and flower space next to each other, could I use the same reservoir for both cycles at the same time? I'm guessing not, but it would save so much space! :D)

Again, awesome plants you've grown.

Thanks in advance. :)

How long did you keep the basket half submerged during the first few weeks of the veg cycle? Im not sure if i should drop the zipties down farther so only 1/4 of the basket is in it. Just wanted your input.

Hey Stratlogic. I've been reading through your grow journal, and got totally awestruck by your clean and simple setup.

What I'm wondering is if there is a schematic for your hydroponic system anywhere to be found? I'm not sure I fully understand it, as I'd have thought the plants got too much water. Grow guides I've read tells me to be very careful with over-watering, but it seems to me your plants' roots sit soaked in water the whole time and absolutely loving it.

I'm about to start growing in a small to medium sized wardrobe, and need all the efficiency I can get out of that small 2x2' space. I've already decided on a ScrOG, as there's not really any substitute for it in an enclosed space, but I'm still a bit anxious about the hydroponics, as I haven't grown anything before.

Also, do you feed your plants the same nutrients in both vegging and flowering? (My real question is; If I have both a veg and flower space next to each other, could I use the same reservoir for both cycles at the same time? I'm guessing not, but it would save so much space! :D)

Again, awesome plants you've grown.

Thanks in advance. :)

Figured i shoot you an answer for this. For the schematics you really only have the build journals which you can find at the start of this journal.

And as for the nutrients, im using the same as strat here to try and best recreate his grow. Slightly different build dimensions but same concept. But yeah he uses the Advanced Nutrients. They have 2 sets you need, first of which is the Sensei Grow A&B and Sensei Bloom A&B. And dont be fooled that is 4 different bottles since A and B can not be mixed before adding it to your hydro resivoir. And as the name says you use the Grow A&B for grow and Bloom A&B for flower. It took some time but i found there are numerous sites online that have the stuff for sale at a decent price. I think my 4 bottles were just shy of 75 after shipping and tax. Not bad for a liter of each. Also Strat had mentioned earlier in the journal that after 4 full grows he still has nutes left so they seem to last on a single plant grow.

Hope that answers your questions sufficiently.

Man, you should show us some pix of the grows your doing now. Im curious to see how you might have improved it. Anyways mad respect Strat:welldone:

Just spent 47 mins reading a good majority of your journal from start to damn near finish. Hope all is well with you, great grows and journal I like how you kept it all in one. The zip ties you used they are just regular ones right? I remember a post think it was you explaining how to make one of these buckets but it said you need reversible zip ties. Never heard of them but for starting out my grow I think i am going to try your method, I admire the work you have documented. +reps deff if i can. FIM and supercropping think thats the last two things im going to learn today before I cant retain anything else :D

Back
Top Bottom