Strawberry Blue - Lemon Kush - Mars Hydro Reflector 96x3 - Small Tent

Haha ya me too man its almost like another world when you look though the powerful microscopes!! And if you get on of the USB microscopes you can zoom as much as 500-1000 times for less than $50 dollars American and you can take pics of them also

I flushed for the second time today , thinking about harvesting this weekend . Most trichs are milky , few ambers , very few clear. .

Strawberry blue
image27875.jpg
image27876.jpg
image27877.jpg
image27878.jpg
image27879.jpg

Lemon kush
image27880.jpg
image27881.jpg
image27882.jpg
image27883.jpg
image27884.jpg
image27885.jpg
image27886.jpg

I'm excited to see what the yield is lol .

most i got form one plant so far has been 2 1/4 OZ, not the best but it was part of my first grow so i dont think thats to bad

Looks like you got a good strawberry blue pheno.... Mine really lacks the bulk yours have but are crystally as hell and smell soo blue...but I prolly won't keep it around after this round

Yes my strawberry blue smells amazing !
How far along are you ? My SB wasn't always as big as it is now . The past couple of weeks the buds really pumped up .

Hoping for atleast a ounce per plant , that'll be great for my first grow lol
What's the most you gotten from one plants ?

Um 0 grams lol this is my first grow ever I'm hoping yo get at least 4 oz lol

Yes my strawberry blue smells amazing !
How far along are you ? My SB wasn't always as big as it is now . The past couple of weeks the buds really pumped up .

Mine are days away from chop....was the only girl that didn't put on good mass....got a dud pheno haha...my lemon kush on the other hand is a frosty monster!

Sorry I haven't updated you Guys but my grow is official over , well atleast until the curing is done . I've harvested my plants I got a decent yield but I can't give you the exactly weight . I got 2 32oz mason jars full and another about 1/4 full .
Below are some pics
image28364.jpg
image28365.jpg
image28366.jpg
image28367.jpg
image28368.jpg
image28369.jpg

The plants have been curing for a week now , I've been opening the jars twice a day for ten minutes , the smell has been getting better , they started off a bit stringy but they are getting buddy now , of course I smoked a bid or two and I got a pretty good effect .

I will be starting my new grow soon and I promise to add more details lol

Thanks for the advice to everyone and thanks for following !!!

looks like some good meds man :thumb: do you have a scale to see what the wait is after the cure?

congrats either way :thumb: enjoy the rewards!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom