Suggestions for a safe reliable & small electric heater

Beleaf

Hey folks, happy holidays! Looking for suggestions on a good electric heater for a 6x9 room. Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: Suggestions for a safe reliable & small electric heater

Kind of depends on how well its insulated, If you have outside walls or ceilings and the style of your grow. But any space heater at 1500watts will work. I hook my space heater up to this to control the temperature more accurately.

420-magazine-mobile492387058.jpg

I'd go for one of the oil filled ones that sorta look like an old fashioned cast iron radiator. Little chance of starting a fire and doesn't blow hot air directly on your crop!

They also don't usually pull as much wattage as other kinds, so less chance of it kicking out your breaker when it turns itself on (the other kind of heaters kind of hit harder when the heat kicks on and off with thermostat).

I use a small oil filled radiator style with a fan. It is very efficient and safe. My room temperature is in low 60's and my tent is 80o f during the day time and my night temperature gets down to 70o f.
Tent is running on low humidity but i can't have everything

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

For most days I use my dehumidifier and a 200w personal heater. If it's below zero I usually have to use a larger heater. My space is about 20ftx 7ft x 7ft tall.

Thanks guys! Love the oil heater idea!! I will be doing some research.

Back
Top Bottom