Super Lemon Haze - Indoor First Grow

This looks awesome loving the lsting and the rapid growth of the plants. Subbed.

Thanks Max ! Yeah they are growing so rapid i am glad i followed the advice and started the LST, i was really put off at first because i thought its a difficult task. Now i am addicted and can't wait for new branches to start bending.

Thanks for Subscribing man , Been following your PC Grow Box from start.
What are you going to do when they over grow your box ?!

subbed, i mind my first grow, seemed to take forever, was in the grow room 18 hours a day watching.....waiting lol

goodluck

Loool Taylor ! i am exactly like that ! i go into the grow room and stare at them for hours ! sometimes i stay in there for so long to the point where they actually grow a bit !! thanks for subscribing i'll keep this updated regularly :)
I am enjoying growing so much, i can't believe i didn't start earlier !

i said that aswell, started with a tent and 400w just wanted to keep buying and extending lol, lucky i have a girlfriend with some sense or id only have walking space and a hammock to sleep in lol

Week 3 SLH Vegetation - LST'd

Did LST twice on the same branch so far for both plants.
Noticed some small yellowing on the tips of plant 2 so gave a small dose of 20-20-20 Nutes with 2 litres of water.
Below are the photos of 2 plants taken minutes ago :)

WP_20130417_011.jpg
WP_20130417_008.jpg
WP_20130417_003.jpg

i think its now the right time to start feeding, however , i dont have any schedule or a table for feeding,

* can you guys please advice on how much and how often i should be feeding ?
* I noticed that the plant on the right as seen on the photo , has slightly wider leaves and they actually look quite different to the plant on the left ? any reason for that ? i heard this is a trait for males ? any comments ?

* The plant on the left has few leaves that are slightly bending inwards, if you look closely to the leaf at the tip of the pot ( at the bottom ) you can notice what i am talking about , any comments on that ?

* Note that i have 10 gallon pots.
What do you guys think of the plants so far , any other advice ?
Thanks for all the advice so far

Call or look up the brand you are using and either ask them to email you a feed chart, or you can normaly get it from store that sells it. I normally feed, water, feed, water........ and so on, but somtimes i might water 2 times in a row because the plants dont look hungry. Hungrey plants look like there are a light green, not yello, but light green....

try to feed half the recommended first week and slowly increase

Hi there :) nice looking grow I like the metal halide lights your running very good diy.
I don't feel I can comment much on your feeding scedule apart from advising to start feeding at 50% or 25% strenth
And gradualy build up. Your plants look healthy. I wouldn't worry about the right plant having broarder leaves. I thought
That broarder leaves were more a sign of indica strains and longer thiner leaves that of sativa plants. I'm currently growing the
Same strain as you. Your a lot further on than me. How far into veg are you?

Hi there :) nice looking grow I like the metal halide lights your running very good diy.
I don't feel I can comment much on your feeding scedule apart from advising to start feeding at 50% or 25% strenth
And gradualy build up. Your plants look healthy. I wouldn't worry about the right plant having broarder leaves. I thought
That broarder leaves were more a sign of indica strains and longer thiner leaves that of sativa plants. I'm currently growing the
Same strain as you. Your a lot further on than me. How far into veg are you?

hi mate, thanks for stopping by.. The only reason I started worrying about nutes is because I started noticing yellowing on the tips of some leaves.

I think you are right about the wider leaves being indica. However these 2 plants are grown from feminized super lemon haze seeds!

as for the Life of the plant. Currently iam on day 21 veg from seed on 24/0

i think the yellow tips might be nute burn and the curling leaves might be from too much nitrogen, as for the broader leaves, might just be 2 different phenos of the same strain

i would start your plants on 1/4 strength nutrients if you have not done so already. this should stop the yellowing of your leaves. are you pH adjusting your nutrient and water solution? if not that may be the cause of the yellowing. i would start pH adjusting your solution if you are not doing so already.

Back
Top Bottom