Super Lemon Haze - Indoor First Grow

Hi Everyone, sorry for not posting for a while. i recently had an achilles tendon rupture injury while i was playing Football(soccer) and been getting treated away from home. My friend is currently taking care of my ladies.
Will be back home in few weeks and will post pictures then.

Today i asked my friend to switch to 12/12 since its been 5 weeks In veg now :)

Back From My Injury - Week 4 Flower

Hey Everyone, i came back 2 days ago. Finally had my surgery and all is looking good :)
As for my 2 ladies. I came back to find a forest in my grow room :))
I told My friend who has been taking care of them to tie up all the mains to bamboo sticks and to make sure everything gets light. He went a bit crazy and enjoyed doing it so much hehe.

We only ran into one issue so far.. when we switched to flowering, the timer didn't work and the plants were in the dark for 5 days :(
When my friend came back, he put them on 12/12 and they recovered nicely after few days..

So here are photos of the current state
WP_20130601_029.jpg
WP_20130601_028.jpg
WP_20130601_025.jpg
WP_20130601_023.jpg
WP_20130601_020.jpg
WP_20130601_015.jpg
WP_20130601_014.jpg
WP_20130601_010.jpg
WP_20130601_007.jpg
WP_20130601_006.jpg
WP_20130601_005.jpg
WP_20130601_003.jpg

I SAW some 400w and lower bulbs at Lowes store, that is new for my area, dont know if you tryed there, (normaly i would think they wouldnt stock, but i was wrong!)

see your spraying them with water?? do you know what the RH is of room? may be too much with water if you arnt monertering,

let me know man, CFLS btw are better for veg, i would hold out for the HPS you will get way better buds with the hps, worse case senerio, get 2 HPS and have them stager hps,mh,hps,mh.... that will give them all types of spectrum and what not and they should be happy as hell

I SAW some 400w and lower bulbs at Lowes store, that is new for my area, dont know if you tryed there, (normaly i would think they wouldnt stock, but i was wrong!)

Hey JLT, nice to hear from you man. I don't actually live in the states.

I couldn't find an HPS anywhere except for some distributor that does HPS for road lamps.. Anyway i decided to create a mix between my MH and get some Supplementary 2700K - 30W (125 Equivalent) CFLS.
I'll add some photos in a sec.

As for my RH. Its currently at 55% and my temp is at 28 C

Re: Week 4 Flowering - Added Some CFL's to aid my Metal Halide

I decided to add 8 CFLs to the mix and made sure they are within 2 inches from my main tops.
this is what the setup currently looks like.

I can only improvise here so this is what i managed to sort out :)
let me know what you guys think
WP_20130604_008.jpg

looks good man, that will make a big diffrence for sure!

I must say that the rate of bud growth increased dramatically after introducing the CFLS.
The plants are going crazy now with the mix of metal halides and CFLS

having them down in the grow makes them go crazy, it will help to slow/stop stretching!

More LST - Week 4 Flowering

Quick Update : So today i realized that my Clothes Rack ( Currently Holding My lights ) reached the maximum height on the rail and i still got like 7 weeks left !

I decided to do more bending before its too late..
So here's what i did. I tried doing something similar to SCROG.. I added Horizontal Bamboo sticks supported from both ends at 90 degrees angle and put all the tops horizontally on them. all the tops are pretty much on the same Level and are getting crazy amounts of lights from the CFLS and MH.

Now that i did this, i managed to lower down the rails supporting the lights and the height has been reduced by atleast 50%.

This is what everything looks like now
WP_20130607_007.jpg
WP_20130607_006.jpg
WP_20130607_003.jpg
WP_20130607_002.jpg

subbed up man nice lighting and nice looking , healthy plants cant wait to see your SLH grow !

Thanks man ! Had to improvise with this whole setup. I live outside the US. No grow shops here and wouldn't risk ordering Kits or anything so had to do with what i can find here.

I just checked out your Outdoor grow. Thats gonna be interesting, are you planing on doing any training ? i am guessing outdoors growing doesnt really need LST because the sun manages to light up pretty much everything right ?

I live in the eu and not a cannabis country either but it's an odd world. I'd suggest getting a standing fan blowing air from below into your under growth to help with no mold etc getting your ladies plus your ladies will appreciate the additional circulation.

I should absolutely be doing LST but im just going to see how the WW cola grows, ive heard great things and also seen great things in pictures of the orange bud.

im absolutely worried about them getting big but my neighbors dont give a shit , i'll square off the fan leaves most likely with a razor blade.
Im going to try to do my best still.

I should absolutely be doing LST but im just going to see how the WW cola grows, ive heard great things and also seen great things in pictures of the orange bud.

im absolutely worried about them getting big but my neighbors dont give a shit , i'll square off the fan leaves most likely with a razor blade.
Im going to try to do my best still.

A new pair of small scissors will do the job just fine just keep me for your plants to minimize contamination or anything.

Back
Top Bottom