First Time Grower - Lemon Haze - Bag Seed - 225W CFL - Closet Grow

hey man! If i can remember correctly I put it about 6 inches the first couple of days cause I was scared I would fry then when after a week or so went to about 2 inches

2 inches sound about right though, people say if you can hold your hand below the light and it doesn't burn then it is ideal distance, I got my plant as close to the light as possible without burning it. :Namaste:

Day #35 Ok guys so i am a bit confused... al the plants look different and some of them have yellowish leaves at the bottem also i have some Midges crawling around a bit heres some Pics
20160523_174641.jpg

20160523_174628.jpg

20160523_174621.jpg

20160523_174613.jpg

If I am not mistaken hydrogen peroxide will help with the pests? Please correct me if I am wrong. If that doesn't work a good transplant into some fresh soil will always help, also a nice transplant will enable you to plant them nice and deep giving it decent support. Really sucks having pests my man! :sorry: I hope you get that sorted out as soon as possible!!

I'd up to dose some, yes. They are starving for some nitrogen. So you got 19:bigblush:16, I'd give it 1/4 dose... Diluted into enough water to feed them all. (make one batch) that's some strong food seedlings but do 1/4, you Plants are on day 35+ so they should be able to take enough nutes. It seems they've been stunted, hopefully this next feeding will liven them up a little.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

day #41 after the feeding the stunted growth stopped like Snidrajsed said it wouldlooking good one leaf has a bit of a nute burn or bulb getting to close i increased the lights distance from the plants.

20160529_153423.jpg

20160529_153418.jpg

20160529_153415.jpg

20160529_153410.jpg

yo guys ! quick question when should I start being concerned about roots that are going to become bound and when should I transplant, here's a picture of the roots now.
20160530_145542.jpg

20160530_145551.jpg

Quick couple question guys
When should I start Topping (3rd node?)
When should I start LST?
When should I up the nutes dose?

By the way guys thank you so much for the help so far!:Namaste:

Topping can be done at the third node, your space most likely isn't that much so try and keep the plant low down :thumb: as for the lst you can start right after you topped the plant. You can start with training almost immediately, but the younger the plants the more careful you need to be with bending the stems as you don't want to break them. Usually when you buy nutes you get a chart which gives you instructions on dosage strength which will work nicely. Good luck :Namaste:

Mate. Google your nutes say for instance dutch master grow one.
So google dutchmaster grow onefeeding diagram.
This will allow you to have a week by week incress in your feeding.
They are very tiny for age and i believe its coz you dont have enough fresh air. Mine is only under a little cfl. No where near as big or powerfull as yours. Mine are 20 days
420-magazine-mobile1514791030.jpg

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also make sure that medium dries out abit before watering. Roots need air badly. I can run through things with you. People grow with no nutes so unless your using to much than its not a nute problem.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

First of thanks for the advice above.. (noted)
Could easily be the fresh air cause it's in a closet so i'm going to try and leave the closet open and maybe add a computer fan or something along with the other fan (also I put the fan at the door so it sucks in fresh air and blows it on the plants)
I do let my medium dry out a bit i water every 2-3 days and feed every other or every 3rd time.
Right now they are growing at the pace I wish they would've grown earlier

Ok Guys, Picture time and Question time
20160603_115123.jpg

20160603_115120.jpg

20160603_115043.jpg

20160603_115037.jpg

20160603_114734.jpg

FIRST QUESTION: Veg time- Tell me if this is correct, I can veg my plant as long as I want to (or well until big and strong) then switch to flowering with 12/12 lighting.
SECOND QUESTION: Those little tips are they nute burns or light burns (leaves have been getting quite close to the bulbs)
THIRD QUESTION: Is that some Indica traits on the one plant or slow growth it's quite bushy and as nice thick leaves? would be quite funny

Things are looking much better mate. I dont have great air set up but its so important that we have fresh air in and the ability for it to come out as more is coming in. So a fan and the door open should work fine. It is for me. Some computer fans would be great mate. Im chasing some myself. Pulled appart some set top boxes to take fans from them but they didnt have one.
Question one.
Yes mate. Try n keep nodes close together as it will stretch a little when changing to 12/12.
Question 2
I only see pics small on my phone but to me it only looks like an edge on a lower leaf. If this is the case its not light burn as light burn would hit the closest leaf. Cfl would have to touch plant to cause this. I dont see it as a problem mate. Thing are looking good.
Keep up what ever it is your doing.

THE GREEN RACER.

Back
Top Bottom