Super Skunk Autos Journal

Thats mad aimt it how it strinks alot jesus theees me thinkin il do ok il be lucky to pull an ounce off each plant thats mad aint it

420-magazine-mobile845383603.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1474055144.jpg
Well hows every gettin on well a little to report since my last update.Well i recently purchased a black diamond ps500 and put her in the tent to finish the girls . There lovin life at the min wit the new light i have it 2 feet away and there doesnt seem to be any problems so far thank god . So orther than the new light everythin goin great happy growin every1 and hope things r goin as good as mine r at the moment.

420-magazine-mobile1985361323.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1002113603.jpg

Few pics of the girls 2nd pic is the 1 im flushin at the moment for 10 days now so shes nearly ready now so we ll get to sample sum of my well earned smoke .

So lets do an update shall we .
So after the 10 day flush and 24 hour darkness 1 of my girls r hangin in the cubboard dryin for a nice slow 2 wks or so make sure i keep all my smell and flavour happy growin heres a few snaps
420-magazine-mobile157507310.jpg
420-magazine-mobile183366045.jpg
420-magazine-mobile123017562.jpg

Last pic is my other lady nearly finished aswel

Hows every1 gettin on well i have all of my bud in the glass jars ready for there cure , burpin them twice a day for a wk . So there were alot of popcorn buds that were perfect for smoke nice and sticky but the smoke was beautiful smooth tasty and really smelly . So im 1 happy man dismornin . Also the high was nice and strong and stoney happy growin il take pics wen im home after work .

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom