Super Skunk Autos Journal

Stinky ye but fat i wouldnt notice 2 much cos i do be constanly lookin at them druliin hahaha but defo delighted wit the progress

Tangible i aint followin my friend haha different lingo than me haha bein from itlreland anall

Ahh yes haha dohh haha and deffently love touchin smllin and lookin cos i honestly thought id never be growin thats for sure but the price of the shit buyin it its a joke so why not set up a tent do a load of readin and growin it urself

So a quick update and new snaps nothin to report everythin goin lovely the girls r puttin weight on everyday so happy out
420-magazine-mobile1688405536.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1052356499.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1922232549.jpg
Looking good mate i think we are out about the same stage at the moment! The buds look nice and dense going to be a nice smoke when you are done!! Mine seems to be taking forever lol started it in bloody May!!!

They certainly r dense i touch and giv them a slight squeeze and defo dense alright . Really should ya not be done by now or r ya an auto flower or rrun into any probs to slow her dwn

i havent had any issues really i just think its the size of the plant and the strain. I looked into it and super skunk is one if the longer strains especially when they are large. The yield is what will make the time worth it though some of the colas are as long as my arm almost!

Unfortunely i aint exspectin big yields cos of the light that im usin but il be orderin a new led light soon and using the advanced nutes aswel il be lookin at big collas and lst ive 2 super skunk auto seeds ready to rock but now im slowly gettin use to it now i no il beable to produce monsters all for myself

sounds good mate! With autos the bigger the pot the larger the plant i have read. Also i have done my whole flowering stage on only 250w hps and i have had no issues. Im going to change to LED i believe 400w is a good size for smaller set ups.

My tent is 80x801.8 was thinkin mars hydro epistar smokesare said there really efficient for the light they r so thinkin that 1 cos there not to exspensive either i dont really wanna use hps cos of the electric bill haha cos i only rent a rm in a house so dont want any notice

This is what i have at the moment i will be going for a smaller tent next time 0.8 by 0.8 most probably and do 3 or 4 smaller plants.

25L pot (1 plant)
1m x 1m x 2m tent
x2 Small fans inside

420-magazine-mobile598391099.jpg

I have two 160 epistars. They are good but the problem is coverage and power draw. They get great penetration but mostly only directly under the light. Outside the fixture they are not so great. It's the design. Look at optic led or GROWant even DIY quantum boards are not that expensive.
What size growing space are you using? Would one not be big enough for a 0.8 by 0.8m tent? I have been looking into mars hydro and was not really considering having to buy 2.

What size growing space are you using? Would one not be big enough for a 0.8 by 0.8m tent? I have been looking into mars hydro and was not really considering having to buy 2.

You can check out my journals they are in my sig. but yeah I grow in like a 12/12/10 room. I have more than just those lights. I don't think you would need two just maybe one 120 or a 160 if you ever wanted to go bigger. Just think that for the money there is way better tech out there these days.

Nice lookin ladie in ur setup there ye also the black diamond aswel dwaft star hward they sum lights but pricey aswel

Hows every1 gettin on need abit of help was takin pics of the ladies and noticed brown spots on the sugar leafs was wonderin if any1 ever had the same thing or wat it is thanks
420-magazine-mobile950191900.jpg

Back
Top Bottom