Super Skunk Autos Journal

Wen ya say heavy nute wat do u mean by that i read that auto flowers dont like to much nutes thats why i havent over done it i usually put 1 ml per 2 litres could i slowly up it from now or dos that sound ok and then addin 4ml of booster aswel from my nxt feedin

So I use three part GH at my max in flower I was using per 5gal or 18.9L.
Pro silicate 25ml
Calmag 20ml
Micro 25ml
Grow 15ml
Bloom 60ml
King Kola 30ml
Honey Chrome 25ml
Couple tablespoons Epsom salts get me to about 1000-1100 ppm or about 1.6 EC.
Check out growpotcheaply he is an auto genius. He pushes the nutes and grows monsters. Grew a 2.95 pound dry auto critical a couple years ago. Was a freak of nature. He has a journal in here as well under LEDRF.

Will defo be lookin into him wen i get home and have a spliff and chill guve me sumthin to do haha thanks for the info bro

Really ha noway sure we all have to start sumwrre i surpose but wat better way an led company ive been lookin at the black diamond dwaf star 1 they look unreal

Well got to say just after 3 4 days my girls r growing rapid 2 i can say r into flower not to sure about 1 of them but she should be soon.so im lightly given them nutes every second feed of canna flores also in canna pro plus soil .light scheludule is still at 20 /4 and under my no name led 600 watt light they r lovin life .honestly got to say humidier has to be play the part wit the temp and hum perfect since i put it in happy growin .
420-magazine-mobile440410881.jpg
420-magazine-mobile951482308.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1210074050.jpg
Girls are looking good ..

Really ha noway sure we all have to start sumwrre i surpose but wat better way an led company ive been lookin at the black diamond dwaf star 1 they look unreal

That is his company. I think one of the best lights in the market for the price as well. Can't wait to get one myself. Gonna try to convince the wife to let me buy a cob for the next run. But just bought an expensive car.

Hahaha id be the same as bro have to ask her muself wen it cums to gettin anythin thats exspensive enough i bought a cheap chinese 1 and have to say im happy wit it 50 euro on ebay 600 watt full spec but it doin me proud at the min so happy out

420-magazine-mobile1251815807.jpg

It took this screen shot awhile bk it look abit like nitrogen defencie wat do u think urswlf cos i was easy wit the vega nutes that i mighten have given it enough then changed to the flores so less again

Gettin cal mag today i water them yesterday mornin im plannin on isin rain water to finish my girls off will that make a difference cos its natural water flush first to clear all nutes then start fresh nute and calmag wit the booster then wat u think so2178

Gettin cal mag today i water them yesterday mornin im plannin on isin rain water to finish my girls off will that make a difference cos its natural water flush first to clear all nutes then start fresh nute and calmag wit the booster then wat u think so2178

Sounds like a plan brotha. Adter that just have to watch and wait. May take a few days to respond.

Ye but least i no wat the problem is now and gettin cal mag on the way home so il do a flush tmw evenin wait 2 3 days and then start off wit quarter strnghth nute and booster wit cal mag does that sound about right pal

1 of my girls is slight the same as the 1 i posted but not as bad just at the top and 1 or 2 little leafs would ya think id have to flush her aswel cos she well into flower and glower r really cumin up on it now bit the other 2 nothin yet

Back
Top Bottom