Super Skunk Autos Journal

K wat il do is on the nxt feedin il flush just the 1 thats teally bad and the other girls il just stay normal wit just addin the calmag and c does it make a difference but shes not as bad as the 1 in the pic just a few leafs not much

So wat ur sayin is have say ur regular nutes ready wit right ph water till i c a littke run off then that should replace the old stuff wit fresh nutes

Also meant to meantion im growin in smart pots ao i shouldnt overwater them if i flush cos of bein smart pots am i right in sayin that

It will help being in smart pots but you can still overwater. Your plants are nice and big though. So if you clear your medium and then have a good ph for your new nutes. The plant will uptake that shit right away. I would let them get nice and dry before I water again though.
If you are concerned with overwatering you should try coco next time. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated so no such thing. Right now I water my flowering plants 3 times a day getting run off usually once.

Thats perfect thanks very much il wait till she nice and dry before i flush im thinkin of taken them out and how a good look and make sure that the other 2 r ok ye im plannin on rain water thats outside the bk in a water butt to flush and water wit from now on cos its natural and i live in iteland were theres not much around me as in industrial part so fingers crossed all goes ok

Well lads been a few days since i last updated .
Right were to begin first off i ran into a miner hickup but by lookin at the girls from i threw day i thought i had sum sort of defencie of sum kind so i fkushed her to be on the safe side to rule that out .Then after a few days it got worse so i posted a few pics up here and got sum help from the lads and lucky enough i noticed tthat it was the led light bleachin the leafs .But lucky enough things seem to be goin on trck again thank god.
So after thoses few day buds r startin to form nicely now that i have it bk on trck 2 of my firls still havent gone into flower witch im abit puzzled over thought theyd be in flower alelreay as were 1 main girls is more or less 3 wks in already so other than that all good from my end happy growin ppes
420-magazine-mobile1383258223.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile1935092924.jpg[/IMG
Also meant to meantion had to super crop the main girl in order to keep them all 2 foot away from the light [IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile1401907443.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787762411.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1596576863.jpg

Hows every 1 been so recently i had to change over my lights for my super skunk autos .I was currently using a 600 watt led but it was to powerful for my tent that it was bleachin the leafs bad but unfortunatly there still exactly the same leafs r brownin and dyin off.the light im using is 2 cfl bulbs 1 is 180 watt warm white and the other is 300 watt mixed spec .As for my nutes im using 6 litres of natural rain water 4 mls of canna flores 3mls of calmag+ 10 mls of booster accelarator.I was surgesting that cos the they r bout 4 wls into flower that all the effort is in bud production that the leafs r just dyin off any help would be great thanks

420-magazine-mobile744594544.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1439662709.jpg
420-magazine-mobile233032695.jpg
420-magazine-mobile78133583.jpg

So a wk later and the only change ive made is changin lights .
I had a cheap chinese 600 watt led and i fought it to bleach the leafs so i made the change bk to a 300 watt dual spec cfl and a 180 watt warm white cfl other as ul probly c sum the leafs dyin off in the pics but other than all good happy growin peeps

i had a read on your other thread you said u had a cheap chinese 600w led these u need to watch out for as rthey can have any kind of cheap diaode in it always check before purchace of what diaodes they use prefrably 5w and hand them double the height i start mine really high like 30 inches away :Namaste: if looking for decent cheap leds check mars hydro out :420::Namaste:

Ye gettin the mars hydro epistar smokesara said thet would suit perfect and she said there a good light to uses aswel also nxt grow using only advance nutriien growin same strain super skunk auto have 2 seeds left so il use them ladies then order more . So bck to the journal got sum lovly pics of my buds real frosty and the smell is amazin just want to smoke it haha
420-magazine-mobile1327503259.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2130749898.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1291389496.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1825464686.jpg
420-magazine-mobile814546388.jpg

66 days in total and 34 days in flower and ye delighted on how frosty they r gettin even under 2 cfls im not bothered about yields just yet all im hopin is gettin her finished and havin my own smoke but happy iut wit the progress so far

Yye this is my second 1 st 1 didnt go good atall i over feed here by alot trial and error i surpose hai had to chop her early she was goin on 5 months and still not finished so i just chopped her dwn tryed sum but nothin on it as in stone wise but sure these girls r turnin out lovely and excited lookin at the progress so this will tecnally be the first good grow hopefully

So a quick update and new snaps nothin to report everythin goin lovely the girls r puttin weight on everyday so happy out
420-magazine-mobile1688405536.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1052356499.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1922232549.jpg

The leafs u c r old damage from before i keep an eye out for any new yellowin but all good slight nute burn but i flushed her and started her off again

Back
Top Bottom