Super Skunk Autos Journal

I will subb in also, looking good, I'm about to finish up my first grow indoors, they were all autos in the tent, I have one more to harvest tomorrow, I used led in the tent and I also have some photos in another room under hps, they still have a couple weeks to go. Looks like you are off to a good start, best of luck to you...️

Smart pots allow for better airflow thus giving the plants more needed oxygen. They are difficult to overwater, but it doesn't preclude the need to do the lifting to check the water content. A lot of people who are new used the one-inch down Houle. The problem with that is if you only go one in down, you may be missing a lot of water toward the bottom and that will either cause root rot or the root not to expand properly or both. Good job on using the smart pots!

Soory for not writin bk ppl was havin a busy day workin doin my rm up welcome tom thanks for ur reply ye off to a flyer alright not quiet finished my super silver haze stil 3 wks left to go id say.and thank u eyesforgranpa for ur replys and info much appriciated stick along il keep pics and updates wkly

420-magazine-mobile1379917257.jpg

Well i decided to do lst on 1 of my auto super skunt and leave 2 grow nataral to c the defference seem this is only my second grow.Will do me good to experience the different way they grow.on the 2 other girls ive read that ya can snip the tips of the leafs to get morelight to budsite has any1 any info if it would stress them if i did

So hows every1 doin my wkly update still on a light shcudule of 20/4 and feeding every 3 day at a 2 litres now wit 1 mil of nutes they seem to be fly and loving it at the moment so happy growin peeps
420-magazine-mobile682114318.jpg

On the right r the 2 i lst trained and they seem to be comin along nice .I u notice a few tips of the leafs i took away to get more light wxsposed to my budsite so at day 26 everything is goin smoothly.

Well after 30 day ive notuced small pistils just comin up on 1 of my ladys gave all 3 of them plain water clear out any small amount of nutes nxt waterin il start introducin canna flores
420-magazine-mobile401597054.jpg

Well after another wk of a scheldule of 20 /4 recently change them over to the tent under a 600 watt led and the girls r lovin it in there new inviroment. I had to go get a dehumidifier cos humidity was jumpin to the 70 80 mark but since i have it the temp and humidity is perfect so another wk done. And 1 of the girls has changed into flower so let the fun begin happy growin peeps .
420-magazine-mobile1756339393.jpg

Well got to say just after 3 4 days my girls r growing rapid 2 i can say r into flower not to sure about 1 of them but she should be soon.so im lightly given them nutes every second feed of canna flores also in canna pro plus soil .light scheludule is still at 20 /4 and under my no name led 600 watt light they r lovin life .honestly got to say humidier has to be play the part wit the temp and hum perfect since i put it in happy growin .
420-magazine-mobile440410881.jpg
420-magazine-mobile951482308.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1210074050.jpg

Sound thanks very much ye i recently had my girls in the cubbord under a 300 watt cfl while i was waitin on my silver haze to finish unfortunally i overfeed my last grow and really went bad in the end but we ve got to learn sum how but this time round ive took it easy wit the nutes .just a quick question have u ever used any boosyer of any kind need to no how much to giv my gorls bit sceptical after my last grow any info would be great thanks streze and welcome to my journal

Sound thanks very much ye i recently had my girls in the cubbord under a 300 watt cfl while i was waitin on my silver haze to finish unfortunally i overfeed my last grow and really went bad in the end but we ve got to learn sum how but this time round ive took it easy wit the nutes .just a quick question have u ever used any boosyer of any kind need to no how much to giv my gorls bit sceptical after my last grow any info would be great thanks streze and welcome to my journal
Yeah i use seaweed extract and big bloom from fox farm ... but also using cal mag cuz shes deficient... i give it 1/4 of each so i wont burn her... but seaweed extract is the best nute in my opinion would never grow without it again....
... but am a just start using the seaweed and molasses for my next grow... i just ordered the molasses im trying to grow all organic... for my next grow

Im using all canna at the moment myself cos im new to it would like to get a few grows under my belt and get the hang of it ha.i read on the bk of the bottle say giv 4ml to every litre wat would u suggest urself i do slowly introduce it of giv wat it say on the bottle

Il giv u a quick bit of info wen i water my plants id give her 2lires of water every 2nd day wit 1 ml of nutes canna flores ive recently changed from vega cos there into flower now but every other waterin i wouldnt put any nutes in just just plain ph water

Hey brotha. Found you. Girls look really good and healthy. You in coco or soil on this Grow. You should check out LEDRF on 420 or growpotcheaply on YouTube. Same guy. He is an auto master and if your in coco he is a genius.
I would totally up the nutes slowly. At your stage I would be at 650-750 ppm or right around 1 EC. Also auto tip I do know. If you feed them nutes more slanted to grow after they shoot pistils you can get another week or two before they really start to flower. Love the training those two are gonna be shrubs for sure.

Hahahaha thanks bro much appriciated ye im teally lookin forward to it myself .im currently growin in canaa pro plus soil
Nutes ive just started canna flores but before that i was using canna vega just bought canna booster gunna giv that a try now seems the girls r gone into flower so fingers crossed it goes good from now till harvest

420-magazine-mobile476961112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1937601298.jpg
Well another wk has passed now and my girls r lovin life they r all into flower well 1 has shown the first flowers and the other 2 lady r slowly makin the change now

Grow info
K ive just changed nutes to canna flores before that it was canna vega just after purchasing canna booster which im goin to introduce in my nxt feedin but still tryin to find out wat ml to put in to start off the bk of the bottle says 2ml in every litre .Any info on this matter would be great.

Recently just noticed 1 of my plants leafs have change colour it looks like zinc deficencie but not sure so same again any info wouls be great .
Light schedule hasnt change still at 20 hours on 4 off other than that still a gappy growin and my girls r doin great happy growin peeps
420-magazine-mobile1583201538.jpg

420-magazine-mobile476961112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1937601298.jpg
Well another wk has passed now and my girls r lovin life they r all into flower well 1 has shown the first flowers and the other 2 lady r slowly makin the change now

Grow info
K ive just changed nutes to canna flores before that it was canna vega just after purchasing canna booster which im goin to introduce in my nxt feedin but still tryin to find out wat ml to put in to start off the bk of the bottle says 2ml in every litre .Any info on this matter would be great.

Recently just noticed 1 of my plants leafs have change colour it looks like zinc deficencie but not sure so same again any info wouls be great .
Light schedule hasnt change still at 20 hours on 4 off other than that still a gappy growin and my girls r doin great happy growin peeps
420-magazine-mobile1583201538.jpg

When I transitioned I was shooting for 550ppm. Balanced out the nutes even for the stretch(photoperiod). Once they started to bud up and shoot lots of pistils then I transitioned to the flower heavy nutes and bloom boosters.

Wen ya say heavy nute wat do u mean by that i read that auto flowers dont like to much nutes thats why i havent over done it i usually put 1 ml per 2 litres could i slowly up it from now or dos that sound ok and then addin 4ml of booster aswel from my nxt feedin

Back
Top Bottom