Super skunk lst 400w mh/hps

no biggy bro ...i keep an eye on the temps even with the ac n there.. kinda hard when im at work though ..lol about 2 get a thermostat from home depot and plug the a/c n 2 it , set it for 78 that way it dont run all day ..... texas weather errr

i proly wont grow anything n the summer ... last year we had temps over 100.. 20 days n a row..... this grow should b done n march or april. depending on how long i veg

i plan on topping & cloning 4 more plants n a couple weeks

grow year round. air cooled reflectors and cool tubes can take care of all heat...with a good (not expensive) exhaust system.

im serious. i just posted in another thread that it is very inexpensive to do a lot of things...if that's an issue. there are many diy projects out there that you can craft creative ideas from. you can build a cooltube for less than $50. you can use an inexpensive in-line duct booster ($25-30) from the hardware store to exhaust. you would just need to be conscious not to recirculate the air. you would need to introduce fresh cool air in and exhaust to another room, through the floor, ceiling, etc. if you need to use a lot of ducting to move the air a long way get another duct booster and add it later down the line to keep the air flowin'. yeah?

yeppers iv got 2 of those 6" inline fans for exhaust on my aircooled reflector ... they do alright... i figrue ill up grade 2 a 400cfm for the exhaust during the summer or when i get the extra funds..lol

sorry, i must be posting in too many threads. i forgot you had ac and all. you should not have any problems with heat. i have grown in 4 x 4 x 7 grow tents with 600 hps, 6 inch air cooled reflector and only a 4 inch inline. i had a 265 dayton on the thermostat for safety. true, i was in a 65 degree basement. but, exhausting the air out of the basement kept the tent temps at 70. believe it. the dayton was never needed.

i don't understand you needing that ac, but you should be super cool.

sorry, i must be posting in too many threads. i forgot you had ac and all. you should not have any problems with heat. i have grown in 4 x 4 x 7 grow tents with 600 hps, 6 inch air cooled reflector and only a 4 inch inline. i had a 265 dayton on the thermostat for safety. true, i was in a 65 degree basement. but, exhausting the air out of the basement kept the tent temps at 70. believe it. the dayton was never needed.

i don't understand you needing that ac, but you should be super cool.

when outside temps are aproaching 100, it helps a lot man...

lol. i have the ac n there because it gets 2 hot with out it.. dont know y either . tried it lotta different ways ... this way works.. lol tired of changing stuff ..

im pretty sure high heats what caused it 2 were lowryder autos n soil, and the other 4 were some bag seed..... coulda just bn my luck though.. lol

Back
Top Bottom