Supergroomer - Back & Smaller Than Ever

Another quick update. Cindy got upsized. Here are the pics.

20160127_164503_resized.jpg
20160127_164520_resized.jpg
20160127_164604_resized.jpg

Groomer, I was wondering what you're doing with "essential oils" and if you'd discuss it a bit.

Cajuncelt (who does works in a large Grow in CO) posted that what gets done for increase in trichomes of the "top shelf" bud in the dispensaries, is the start spraying the or drenching them 3 times a week with a mixture of 5 essential oils mixed in water. It is very dilute (2.5ml / gal so .5 of each oil). The oils are Rosemary, oregano, thyme, clove and cinnamon. I of 2 oz bottles and mixed them all together. Put it in a spray bottle and give them a little acid rain before lights out. As Cajun said, it pisses them off and makes them produce more trichomes to protect them. If you look at Cajun's most recent chop, the buds are snow capped! :peace:

I like Marcia. :circle-of-love:

Aye!

:woohoo: I gotta get me a cloner.

Joining the big leagues!!! :slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::circle-of-love::peace:

Actually, after giving it some thought, I'm going to try lembatoast's technique of starting them in ziplock bags. He has tremendous success with that and he's dying to teach me how to do it. That'll make him really happy and if I can get it to work (he assures me I can) I'll be that much further ahead with less equipment to accommodate and maintain.

Back
Top Bottom