Supergroomer - Back & Smaller Than Ever

Cajuncelt (who does works in a large Grow in CO) posted that what gets done for increase in trichomes of the "top shelf" bud in the dispensaries, is the start spraying the or drenching them 3 times a week with a mixture of 5 essential oils mixed in water. It is very dilute (2.5ml / gal so .5 of each oil). The oils are Rosemary, oregano, thyme, clove and cinnamon. I of 2 oz bottles and mixed them all together. Put it in a spray bottle and give them a little acid rain before lights out. As Cajun said, it pisses them off and makes them produce more trichomes to protect them. If you look at Cajun's most recent chop, the buds are snow capped! :peace:

Thank you Groomer! I've seen his signature in this grow and I'll check it out. Sounds damn interesting!

Sue's Carnival day 30 (T minus 4 days)

Sorry guys and gals. I missed posting an update yesterday. Had an overnight house guest and did not take the normal morning pictures. I have moved the Blueberry to the flower tent. I will be upsizing both the Critical and the Mystery seed later.

So here we go. Here is Suzy today.

20160130_072926_resized.jpg

And Cindy

20160130_072952_resized.jpg

And Marcia

20160130_072941_resized.jpg

Critical +

20160130_072957_resized.jpg

And the Mystery seed. :peace:

20160130_073002_resized.jpg

Go girls, go!!! :cheer: I just love watching them get through the early days. They get to a point where you blink and they've doubled in size. :laughtwo:

It's wonderful to see your tent fill up supergroomer. Just makes me want to dance with glee. Are we still looking at about two weeks until harvest?

Go girls, go!!! :cheer: I just love watching them get through the early days. They get to a point where you blink and they've doubled in size. :laughtwo:

It's wonderful to see your tent fill up supergroomer. Just makes me want to dance with glee. Are we still looking at about two weeks until harvest?

I am thinking the BB might be ready by next weekend. The Purple probably needs another week or so beyond that. :circle-of-love::peace:

I am thinking the the little BB clone will be ready to be planted right around the same time her mom is getting chopped. This is one strain that I eventually want to always have 1 in flower. :peace:

You've tested it haven't you? I love the ratios of that one, it's seems so perfect for oil. I'll have to expand my seed bank to include some. Yours is such a beauty it's too enticing to pass up.

You've tested it haven't you? I love the ratios of that one, it's seems so perfect for oil. I'll have to expand my seed bank to include some. Yours is such a beauty it's too enticing to pass up.

No. I have not had it tested...yet. This is the last of the BB seeds that I purchased. It is by far the most vigorous of the pack. When this on is chopped and cured, I may just send so out for testing. As I get more and more into the oil and the real medical benifits, the more serious I get about what I am trying to produce. Testing would be the next logical step. There is a tester that you can get that attaches to your smart phone. I think it is around $500. :) :peace:

Wow! I had no idea such a product existed. How exciting. I'll need to look into this. I need to find a way to get my harvests tested. Growing for medicinal purposes makes one appreciate the value of learning what's in the harvest, doesn't it?

Here is a video of it. The actual testing is about 1:30 mark if you want to fast forward. :) :peace:

So cool! Give it a year and they should have begun to get the tolerances tighter. We're going to see a revolution in the testing field, aren't we? The potential here for the home cultivator is astounding! A 20% margin of error is unacceptable for the professional caregiver, but very workable for a small hobby cultivator, IMHO.

I've talked to few people of the phone and email at MyDx. At first the product was very inconsistent about reading cbd, a few months ago they said they had updated the software to read cbd every time. I'm thinking in a few years that testing cannabis at home is going to be much easier and cost effective. This will be great for hobbyist !

Here is some love from the rest of the girls.

The Blue Blood. She is almost ready. I think the oils are working! ;)

20160202_075941_resized.jpg
20160202_075930_resized.jpg
20160202_075917_resized.jpg

Here is the Primo Purple. She got a little over nuted and a got a little to close to the light. The BB loved it. The PP not as much. Note to self. Treat the next PP a little less aggressively. Here Trichs are stacking nicely too.

20160202_075959_resized.jpg
20160202_080012_resized.jpg
20160202_080015_resized.jpg

And the Purple Dog Haze

20160202_075948_resized.jpg

And the Cali Jack. :peace:

20160202_075952_resized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom