SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

Greetings Sue!
I was wondering if I could ask a favor. We have our grow ant light setup, however the programming part of it is beyond my wife or daughter being able to program it. The print in the book is too small for my wife and way too technical for either of them. I was wondering if you could help with the initial plug in and setup of the light so that we can get this next grow going. I asked their rep, and all he could do was send me a link to their videos on YouTube, which are useless to me. They're all music and no vocal description. I am technically minded, but have no eyes. My wife and daughter have the eyes, but are not technically knowledgeable. Any help you can offer would be truly appreciated. Especially knowing you're busy, busy schedule. Thank you in advance Sue. May God bless! :Namaste:

Hey bud. Did you get it figured out? I believe i did! George sent me the link as well. It took a few to several times watching, but i got it finally. Also. Two of the videos are better and easier to understand than the one at the top. Lmk if you still dont get it. Ill see if i could help. Ill be busy till late afternoon tommorrow though, send me a pm if u are still in need of help.

Hey bud. Did you get it figured out? I believe i did! George sent me the link as well. It took a few to several times watching, but i got it finally. Also. Two of the videos are better and easier to understand than the one at the top. Lmk if you still dont get it. Ill see if i could help. Ill be busy till late afternoon tommorrow though, send me a pm if u are still in need of help.

I'm glad you figured yours out Moonshine. :yahoo: I was getting ready to track you down to make sure. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart: I think Grandpa should be able to get it going now.

Well hello Sue!:hug: Thank you Sue. Im not sure how to do what bignugz420 did in his jounal......setting it to mostly reds for flowering. When i looked up at it, i was shocked to see so few reds and more blues greens whites. Now im wondering if i really do have this down. Lol. Sue....carn. 1 & 1.2.......weeeeeee.....tangi........woot woot.....bd......ahhhhhhbbhhh.
Now i know how its SUEpposed to be!!:high-five: thank you again for everything Sue. Going to bed now.....im whooped. Nite nite!

Yep! Thanks to all of the people who researched it for me. As you saw, moonshine, the videos are impossible for anyone without site to get anything out of. Sue took the time to actually write them out in text for me. Thanks to you for checking it out! That's taking initiative to a whole new level. May God bless!

Back
Top Bottom