SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

I love my 1.5 gal buckets, just got 12 more

I have some 2.5 gal and they are sweet to. Both are a toller trash can and think it gives more height than a shorter bucket

Just harvested my c99x blueberry in a 1.5 gal and will easy get 2oz from her and she didn't veg for very long

Thinking a 5gal, veged for 6 weeks, would produce a 7' tree.....lol

I love my 1.5 gal buckets, just got 12 more

I have some 2.5 gal and they are sweet to. Both are a toller trash can and think it gives more height than a shorter bucket

Just harvested my c99x blueberry in a 1.5 gal and will easy get 2oz from her and she didn't veg for very long

Thinking a 5gal, veged for 6 weeks, would produce a 7' tree.....lol

But what I learned was that a 7' tree doesn't necessarily translate into more than 2 ounces. :laughtwo:

HARVEST: Carnival 4.4 (Day 147, flip + 69)

This is a bittersweet moment, the end of this grow.

Carnival 4.4 put her 69 days in and came down this morning after I found a few amber trichomes yesterday. I prefer my trichomes fully cloudy.

IMG_77445.JPG

IMG_77454.JPG

IMG_77465.JPG

After the bud wash I ended up with branches of buds hanging to dry everywhere. This girl will be dried in the fridge, low and slo, so I won't have a dry weight for at least three weeks.

IMG_77607.JPG

IMG_77618.JPG

IMG_77636.JPG

Some nice nugs on this girl.

IMG_77624.JPG

IMG_77645.JPG

The next occupant of the tent is Carnival 4.6. She got planted into 7 gallons of soil to accomodate the triple structure she's giving us a glimpse of. When it's time to flip her in another month I plan to have scraped together the money to purchase a second light panel so I can double up for bloom. I'd like to be pulling 3-4 ounces from my Carnivals, and this may be my ticket to getting there.

IMG_77667.JPG

IMG_778410.JPG

305 grams wet into the fridge should result in around 2.5 ounces dry.

IMG_77837.JPG

IMG_77819.JPG

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of this journal. I'll be covering the new resident of the tent in my perpetual journal and on the Carnival community grow journal. Thank you to everyone who came along for the fun. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

And a special thanks to GROWant for allowing me to show off this wonderful panel. I look forward to growing many more beautiful plants under this panel and the other three I'll eventually end up with. :laughtwo: I hope you all had as much fun with this journal as I did. Your sponsorship of our site is greatly appreciated and it's been my pleasure to share this joy with our members and guests. May you enjoy many prosperous years with our community. :circle-of-love:

Nice grow sue! I swear your harvesting like every week! Haha.

Keith, it made me smile that your friend is looking Alzheimer's in the eye with a wicked grin and a "Hell No!" :woohoo:

Good evening Sue!

I can only imagine what he feels, confusion and discord are his new normal.

They got all their grow parts and pieces delivered; tent, lights, air scrubber, perlite, seeds, nutes, pH pen, bubbler etc. All said and done, $850. I set it all up yesterday, she is so appreciative for the help, and I'm glad I can give it. I've known him for about 6 years, but he is now introducing himself to me most every time we gather, again and again. Poor guy ...

I had two Blue Dream seedlings started and 3 weeks into Veg, so I gave them a new home in 5 gal hempy buckets at their new tent. Since they live only a few miles up the road, I can check on them and their grow to get her comfortable raising buds. I hope he responds well to home made Blue Dream tincture, it's what they were buying the past few months but can't afford to continue from the dispensary, and still eat decent food. I have a magical butter machine I seldom use, and that should make it easier for her to make tincture too. They are both what I would classify as elderly, but damn, I guess I'm getting closer to that moniker myself! Never in spirit though!

The 2 Growant panels look and feel like good build quality, and not crazy pricey. I've bought a LOT of indoor sun stuff in my life, and LED continues to get better and better and prices are coming down. I'll share my impressions of the Growant panels after a full cycle of Veg and Bloom.

Peace
Keith

Good evening Sue!

They got all their grow parts and pieces delivered; tent, lights, air scrubber, perlite, seeds, nutes, pH pen, bubbler etc. All said and done, $850. I set it all up yesterday, she is so appreciative for the help, and I'm glad I can give it. I've known him for about 6 years, but he is now introducing himself to me most every time we gather, again and again. Poor guy ...

I had two Blue Dream seedlings started and 3 weeks into Veg, so I gave them a new home in 5 gal hempy buckets at their new tent. Since they live only a few miles up the road, I can check on them and their grow to get her comfortable raising buds. I hope he responds well to home made Blue Dream tincture, it's what they were buying the past few months but can't afford to continue from the dispensary, and still eat decent food. I have a magical butter machine I seldom use, and that should make it easier for her to make tincture too. They are both what I would classify as elderly, but damn, I guess I'm getting closer to that moniker myself! Never in spirit though!

The 2 Growant panels look and feel like good build quality, and not crazy pricey. I've bought a LOT of indoor sun stuff in my life, and LED continues to get better and better and prices are coming down. I'll share my impressions of the Growant panels after a full cycle of Veg and Bloom.

Peace
Keith

I watched a class the other day on cannabis as a healing modality for neurodegenerative diseases, and the nurse practitioner that taught the class shared the story of a patient, 89 with advanced Alzheimer's, and somewhat hard to handle. After three months of 5 mg of CBD and 5 mg of THC twice daily her behavior went back to normal. Your friends have much to be hopeful for, and they're blessed to have you in their lives.

Big hug :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

HARVEST: Carnival 4.4 (Day 147, flip + 69)

This is a bittersweet moment, the end of this grow.

Carnival 4.4 put her 69 days in and came down this morning after I found a few amber trichomes yesterday. I prefer my trichomes fully cloudy.

IMG_77445.JPG

IMG_77454.JPG

IMG_77465.JPG

After the bud wash I ended up with branches of buds hanging to dry everywhere. This girl will be dried in the fridge, low and slo, so I won't have a dry weight for at least three weeks.

IMG_77607.JPG

IMG_77618.JPG

IMG_77636.JPG

Some nice nugs on this girl.

IMG_77624.JPG

IMG_77645.JPG

The next occupant of the tent is Carnival 4.6. She got planted into 7 gallons of soil to accomodate the triple structure she's giving us a glimpse of. When it's time to flip her in another month I plan to have scraped together the money to purchase a second light panel so I can double up for bloom. I'd like to be pulling 3-4 ounces from my Carnivals, and this may be my ticket to getting there.

IMG_77667.JPG

IMG_778410.JPG

305 grams wet into the fridge should result in around 2.5 ounces dry.

IMG_77837.JPG

IMG_77819.JPG

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of this journal. I'll be covering the new resident of the tent in my perpetual journal and on the Carnival community grow journal. Thank you to everyone who came along for the fun. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

And a special thanks to GROWant for allowing me to show off this wonderful panel. I look forward to growing many more beautiful plants under this panel and the other three I'll eventually end up with. :laughtwo: I hope you all had as much fun with this journal as I did. Your sponsorship of our site is greatly appreciated and it's been my pleasure to share this joy with our members and guests. May you enjoy many prosperous years with our community. :circle-of-love:

Thanks to :thanks:every fellow who subscribe this journal, thank you all for participation the journal here and following it up to through.
Huge thanks to Sue for her creating this wonderful amazing and fantastic journal, we at GROWant are lucky of having you being sponsored GR240.
Your impressive journal fully demonstrates the performance of GROWant products, energy save, high efficiency, low heat and deep penetration, you had successfully challenged through low power grow to 20 watt per sq feet.
This successful impressive journal inspires GROWant sponsored more journasl in the near future.:thumb::thumb:

At last but not final, say thank you again for your best wishes, we also wish you and every fellows a great successful year in 2018. :Namaste:

Good evening Sue!

Peace
Keith

Hi Keith, it is great to know your friend received 2 of GROWant GR480 units which you ordered from GROWant web shop.
You are a really helpful guy to your friends! wish God bless you for your goodness.
Can't wait to see your friend demo them in the journal.:welcome:

GROWant

Nice haul Sue. Looks like some good meds that should keep ya going until the next cut. Looks like the light did very good for ya.

Thanks to :thanks:every fellow who subscribe this journal, thank you all for participation the journal here and following it up to through.
Huge thanks to Sue for her creating this wonderful amazing and fantastic journal, we at GROWant are lucky of having you being sponsored GR240.
Your impressive journal fully demonstrates the performance of GROWant products, energy save, high efficiency, low heat and deep penetration, you had successfully challenged through low power grow to 20 watt per sq feet.
This successful impressive journal inspires GROWant sponsored more journasl in the near future.:thumb::thumb:

At last but not final, say thank you again for your best wishes, we also wish you and every fellows a great successful year in 2018. :Namaste:

It was my pleasure. :battingeyelashes:

GROWant said:
Hi Keith, it is great to know your friend received 2 of GROWant GR480 units which you ordered from GROWant web shop.
You are a really helpful guy to your friends! wish God bless you for your goodness.
Can't wait to see your friend demo them in the journal.:welcome:

GROWant

Kieth, this journal will be going to Completed status. You're free to post here, but I'd appreciate it if you'd also share the post on my perpetual journal. I'm gonna end up with four of these little ones ........

I'm wondering if I wouldn't be smarter to get a GR480, and use the two GR240s I have in one tent? I never looked at them. Hmmm.... I don't know what size they are or anything, and I'll be using the 27"x27" tents. Ok...I'll have to look at this light thing more closely before I purchase.

Keith, what have you started? :laughtwo:

Nice harvest Sue! And great showcase of the light all round.:thanks:

I think one of those lights might be perfect for my tiny closet, once my outdoor season is complete. I plan one indoor grow next winter. There’s no means to get one at this point tho lol. I’ll have to practice my still nascent deliberate manifestation skills... I have a vision of my little diy box decked out with a little exhaust and one of these lights, with a blue dream in budding glory in it. It looks wonderful ;)

Did you take a wet weight? Do you have a guess on the dry weight?

The light definitely looks like it did it's job doesn't it!!? :bravo: :thumb: :volcano-smiley:

Nice harvest Sue! And great showcase of the light all round.:thanks:

I think one of those lights might be perfect for my tiny closet, once my outdoor season is complete. I plan one indoor grow next winter. There's no means to get one at this point tho lol. I'll have to practice my still nascent deliberate manifestation skills... I have a vision of my little diy box decked out with a little exhaust and one of these lights, with a blue dream in budding glory in it. It looks wonderful ;)

Did you take a wet weight? Do you have a guess on the dry weight?

I think you'd be very happy with this little but powerful panel Amy. The dry weight was 305 grams wet, and since that was all bud weight I put it somewhere between 2.5 - 3 oz dry. We have to wait through low and slo to get the final weight. I'll post it here in about three weeks.

The light definitely looks like it did it's job doesn't it!!? :bravo: :thumb: :volcano-smiley:

It certainly did in my book Scottay. :hug:

I am looking at either a small 30" x 18" x 36" tent or a 20" x 20" x 48" to use as a veg tent and keep my 2' x 4' x 6'7" as my flower. This light is on the list! I am very impressed with your results with this! Nice grow!

I am looking at either a small 30" x 18" x 36" tent or a 20" x 20" x 48" to use as a veg tent and keep my 2' x 4' x 6'7" as my flower. This light is on the list! I am very impressed with your results with this! Nice grow!
My advice dear is to get something that u can use for both veg and flower

My two backup tents are 5'6, basically the height of the closet shelf, and can easily be used for flowering

Just my thoughts

My advice dear is to get something that u can use for both veg and flower

My two backup tents are 5'6, basically the height of the closet shelf, and can easily be used for flowering

Just my thoughts

I would love another tent that I can use as veg and flower, but my space is so limited in my tiny apartment. When we move I will be getting a 4 x 4 tent. If I try to stuff a taller tent in here I fear my hubby will make me sleep on the porch! I need something I can camouflage when "non-cannabis friendly" family come by...did I mention my in-laws are Italian??? And there are a lot of them?! :rofl: We moved from a 4000 sq ft house to a temporary 2 bedroom apt in the city! We have stuff crammed everywhere. Picture a small tent on rollers being quickly wheeled down the hall into my bedroom when someone comes a' knocking! :rofl:

I would love another tent that I can use as veg and flower, but my space is so limited in my tiny apartment. When we move I will be getting a 4 x 4 tent. If I try to stuff a taller tent in here I fear my hubby will make me sleep on the porch! I need something I can camouflage when "non-cannabis friendly" family come by...did I mention my in-laws are Italian??? And there are a lot of them?! :rofl: We moved from a 4000 sq ft house to a temporary 2 bedroom apt in the city! We have stuff crammed everywhere. Picture a small tent on rollers being quickly wheeled down the hall into my bedroom when someone comes a' knocking! :rofl:
Can't u go taller though Lady G???? Then it is more diversity

Even a 2x2x5' if you can go taller

Toss out a few shoes from yet closet....lol

Easy Peasy

P.S. moving places sell those furniture dollies....perfect for yer Mobil plan

Can't u go taller though Lady G???? Then it is more diversity

Even a 2x2x5' if you can go taller

Toss out a few shoes from yet closet....lol

Easy Peasy

P.S. moving places sell those furniture dollies....perfect for yer Mobil plan

Not a shoe hoarder I am afraid. The place was built in 1900 and the closet space is pathetic. I may look at converting a cabinet into a stealth grow. That would give me height. Need to put on my thinking hat and get creative. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I appreciate a good ramble Amy. :hug: I encourage the purchase of the cement mixer. It could be a game-changer for you, making the mixing something you could do on your own. You remind me of myself, a strong and independent woman. The more you can do yourself the happier you are, eh? Did I get you pegged correctly? :laughtwo:

Soil building is an adventure, and the end result is well worth all the effort. It's all intimidating when you start, but as with all things, the more you play the easier it becomes, and one day you realize you can recall the basic components and their relative ratios as pertains to cannabis. Almost like magic the language becomes one of your own.

There's great romance in growing with a healthy soil community. The tremendous advantage to outdoor growing is being connected to the indigenous soil community. Those mycohorrizal will bring food in from across the expanse to meet the needs of an individual plant. You gotta love a system evolved to be that fine-tuned. My dream is to have property with sunny access for an outdoor cannabis garden. I'll make it happen somehow. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Lots of land down here Sweet Lady!!! Loving this journal. I keep telling myself to go do some chores but i cant break away. You seem to have that effect on peope.....the Sweet Sue that is you. Catch ya later Sue!! Stay warm!!

Back
Top Bottom