SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

Lots of land down here Sweet Lady!!! Loving this journal. I keep telling myself to go do some chores but i cant break away. You seem to have that effect on peope.....the Sweet Sue that is you. Catch ya later Sue!! Stay warm!!

:laughtwo: Good morning Moonshine. :hug::hug::hug: Get out there and get those chores done. Lol!

Prepping for the next journal. I'll be ordering the panel on Wednesday. :slide:

Before:
IMG_78947.JPG

IMG_78935.JPG

IMG_78967.JPG

IMG_78985.JPG

IMG_78978.JPG

IMG_78996.JPG

Prepping for the next journal. I'll be ordering the panel on Wednesday. :slide:

Before:
IMG_78947.JPG

IMG_78935.JPG

IMG_78967.JPG

IMG_78985.JPG

IMG_78978.JPG

IMG_78996.JPG
Great job on this journal Sue and nice one with that harvest 3 oz. Not bad at all. I hope i can get around that for a yield when I get to harvest on some of my hempy girls. Today or 2morow my light should be here then ill setup my new hydro bucket and tent and start an auto lol.

It was my pleasure. :battingeyelashes:

Kieth, this journal will be going to Completed status. You're free to post here, but I'd appreciate it if you'd also share the post on my perpetual journal. I'm gonna end up with four of these little ones ........

I'm wondering if I wouldn't be smarter to get a GR480, and use the two GR240s I have in one tent? I never looked at them. Hmmm.... I don't know what size they are or anything, and I'll be using the 27"x27" tents. Ok...I'll have to look at this light thing more closely before I purchase.

Keith, what have you started? :laughtwo:

Oh Sue, I'll take full blame, I know I never over purchase grow stuff myself ... NOT! I've gifted more lights and stuff than I can remember.

I have always funded all things MJ grow related based upon what I would have spent obtaining bud on the street. When I was younger and earned a moderate income while raising a family, I had an envelope dedicated to cash for what I would have spent on MJ on the street. An ounce per month was our average consumption quantity, so whatever a oz went for locally at the time would go into the envelope for the future grow stuffs. After awhile, that envelope grew in size, my produce always outpaced consumption, and most grow stuffs were already in hand and reusable without cost. It got to a point that I even had enough for bail and an attorney if I got popped by LEO. Fortunately that never occurred, I was always pretty tight-lipped back in the day. It is STILL a little strange to me to post things like this to the world! SO many years of stealth are difficult to reverse. Even now, after one time initial outlays are removed from the equation (not substantial considering multiple years of equipment reuse), it costs me about $350 to grow on average 6 ounces dry (electricity, nutes, seeds etc ... the whole recurring costs oyster). Ballpark of $2 a day for my consumption values ... almost anyone can afford that amount!

I will be glad to post these things in your Perpetual thread, thank you for creating and maintaining our gathering spots Sue!

:circle-of-love:

Peace
Keith

Hey sue i was just looking around on u tube watchn videos and this guy mentioned about a plant that had that same white tip like u had on ur d.c i believe it was i mentioned it a few days back but he said it's light bleaching from it being to close to the light during the last stages of growth so I wonder if that was it with ur one plant?

Hey sue i was just looking around on u tube watchn videos and this guy mentioned about a plant that had that same white tip like u had on ur d.c i believe it was i mentioned it a few days back but he said it's light bleaching from it being to close to the light during the last stages of growth so I wonder if that was it with ur one plant?

They call them hash tips Jones, and yes, it's from being too close to the light. It doesn't effect the potency of the essential oils, just bleaches out the chlorophyll. They say it'll bubble like hash, but I don't see that happening in my bong. I've grown a plant with hash tips before.

I could have lifted the light to spare that bud, but then I'd have moved the rest of the plant away. I decided it didn't matter enough to risk less trichome expression everywhere else.

I just placed the order. The panel should be up and running by Friday. I'll leave the link to the new journal when I have everything shifted around. :slide:

Jones, your link to the sponsored grow goes nowhere.

New light! Will that go in a separate tent? I gotta look those up.

Edit: ...aaaaaand, good morning! :Namaste:

Good mornin' GT. :hug:

I have two of the GR240 panels at the moment. I'll double them up in one tent and drop this one in place of one. That means two of my tents will go from 240 watts equivalent to 480 watts. :woohoo: GROWant so appreciated my first sponsored journal that they were willing to cover half the cost of the panel so we could continue celebrating big, frosty nugs grown under their exciting lights.

I got 3 ounces out of the first Carnival under their technology. I'm gonna surpass that with the next one. That makes me very happy. :slide:

IMG_796011.JPG

I have two of the GR240 panels at the moment. I'll double them up in one tent and drop this one in place of one. That means two of my tents will go from 240 watts equivalent to 480 watts. :woohoo: GROWant so appreciated my first sponsored journal that they were willing to cover half the cost of the panel so we could continue celebrating big, frosty nugs grown under their exciting lights.

I may need another one too

Lol

I'm overflowing in seedlings, and 4 more are germing
37a6e64b750518fa4c3694fed558c1e1.jpg

The 480 would be nice in the 2x3 tent or the closet

Congrats SuperSue.....new light...new fun...

They call them hash tips Jones, and yes, it's from being too close to the light. It doesn't effect the potency of the essential oils, just bleaches out the chlorophyll. They say it'll bubble like hash, but I don't see that happening in my bong. I've grown a plant with hash tips before.

I could have lifted the light to spare that bud, but then I'd have moved the rest of the plant away. I decided it didn't matter enough to risk less trichome expression everywhere else.

I just placed the order. The panel should be up and running by Friday. I'll leave the link to the new journal when I have everything shifted around. :slide:

Woot woot!! Hey There Sue....beep beep!!! :surf::surf::hug::hug:

I got 3 ounces out of the first Carnival under their technology. I'm gonna surpass that with the next one. That makes me very happy. :slide:

IMG_796011.JPG

Thats beautiful! :Namaste:

Thank you Amadeus.

Have a wonderful day. :hug: :love: :hug:

Greetings Sue!
I was wondering if I could ask a favor. We have our grow ant light setup, however the programming part of it is beyond my wife or daughter being able to program it. The print in the book is too small for my wife and way too technical for either of them. I was wondering if you could help with the initial plug in and setup of the light so that we can get this next grow going. I asked their rep, and all he could do was send me a link to their videos on YouTube, which are useless to me. They're all music and no vocal description. I am technically minded, but have no eyes. My wife and daughter have the eyes, but are not technically knowledgeable. Any help you can offer would be truly appreciated. Especially knowing you're busy, busy schedule. Thank you in advance Sue. May God bless! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom