Happy Easter everyone :love:

I decided to start the day by mixing up a little 5:1 BioBomb oil and test out the new formulation myself.

1 cc of CCO, 4 cc of coconut oil, 1 cc of liquid sunflower lecithin

IMG_573812.JPG

IMG_573912.JPG

IMG_574014.JPG

It has to refrigerate overnight, or I'd have whipped it into a smoothie by now. :laughtwo: Instead, I'll let it emulsify overnight and make the capsules in the morning. I'll make an attempt to let the system settle........ No I won't. Let's be honest. I have no intention on cutting down on my med levels today. In fact I might overindulge and walk out to the labyrinth. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That sounds like a great idea. Breakfast and then the labyrinth. :battingeyelashes: :love:

[quote name="New B" post=3338749]First my heart goes out to Artic Bowl and his family.
So I was watching a show on viceland they vacuum sealed bag to decarb it in boiling water. That got me thinking about using my vacuum sealers bottle attachment or marinating container to cold infuse liquids!?
Anyone tried this process? Works really good to marinate food why not cannabis into other liquids.[/QUOTE]

I'm fascinated by your idea, and encourage you to experiment. Will you be adding lecithin to the oil?
So my report on experiment 1
You were right sue,should have done a stronger dose. That said I did feel a comfortable head high. Just could not eat enough cake to get really stoned. But either way it seems to have worked.
So now I bought some caramel coffee cream and used 3g flower and 1g kief into 1 1/3 cups and ended with 1 cup after straining. No other ingredients added as it is harder to find liquid lethicin then I thought it would be here in my hood.
This I will test in the morning about 12 hrs from now give or take a hour.
I did sample a very little on my finger and it did have a hint of flavor to it. Fingers crossed.

So my report on experiment 1

You were right sue,should have done a stronger dose. That said I did feel a comfortable head high. Just could not eat enough cake to get really stoned. But either way it seems to have worked.
So now I bought some caramel coffee cream and used 3g flower and 1g kief into 1 1/3 cups and ended with 1 cup after straining. No other ingredients added as it is harder to find liquid lethicin then I thought it would be here in my hood.
This I will test in the morning about 12 hrs from now give or take a hour.
I did sample a very little on my finger and it did have a hint of flavor to it. Fingers crossed.

Don't you love science? :laughtwo: I get frustrated not quite getting there, know what I mean? I'll cross the fingers and toes for you. Tomorrow morning I get to test out the 5:1 BioBomb capsule. I've used this mix as a smoothie mix, but that was diluted down with an additional 45 ml of olive oil and 15 ml of lecithin, then I split it up into four doses. This will be interesting.

I'll watch for your report. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Easter our Guardian Angel, we hope you have a wonderful day.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Don't think I missed you Arctic Bowl. :hug::hug::hug: :love:

I have 6 capsules. After breakfast I'll start testing them.

IMG_57908.JPG

IMG_57912.JPG

It works !! I put 2oz of canna cream into 13oz of coffee. Line 6 on the coffee pot.
If your concerned about smells,this is the way to do it. No smell at all when boiling the cannabis in water. 100 mins in boiling water and I vacuum sealed and re sealed a total of 5 times with holding seal for 3 mins in between.
Don't know if I need to do it so many times,but better safe than sorry. Now there is no limit to what I might try infusing

Hi New B, you can always have a small pot filled with water, some cinnamon and cloves simmering on the stove when cooking cannabis..it takes away any smell.

I'm not worried about smell. Live alone in my own house. Was just thinking about others. I do like your idea as well

Well done New B. :high-five: I live on the top floor at the end of the hallway. I never worry about smells myself. Baking cookies or making coffee will also kill any smells from cannabis cookery. :battingeyelashes: A pot simmering as Birdie suggests would cover for a longer period of time.

My experiment also worked. I can say that the 5:1 BioBomb capsules pack a respectable euphoric punch. I took the capsule at 8:40 AM and didn't supplement until around 1 PM, when I started to catch up with Pigeon's videos. He does a hoot at the beginning of every video, and one has to be social, after all. :cheesygrinsmiley: The hours in between were interesting, to say the least. My coffee and conversation group was a new experience in many ways. Lol! I had a point about four hours in where I thought "I'm so high I can't believe I'm following this engaging conversation." :laughtwo:

I'll give this additional buzz another 30 minutes or so and try another capsule. That should carry me through most of the evening.

I have a renewed appreciation for using suppositories to get greater cannabinoid loads in. Trying to do large doses through the gut would be difficult. Not everyone can function well with high euphoric levels. I can see how this would interfere with holding down a job.

I have a renewed appreciation for using suppositories to get greater cannabinoid loads in. Trying to do large doses through the gut would be difficult. Not everyone can function well with high euphoric levels. I can see how this would interfere with holding down a job.

[FONT=&quot]Ya think?
[/FONT]
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brought to you by Brandon Krenzler at CannaDad's Blog. I just love the way he writes about this. The blue highlighted portion is mine. It makes me smile every time I read it, so I thought I'd share the joy. :battingeyelashes: :love: Add the lecithin and POW!

He talks about some interesting oils.

Enhancing Cannabis Therapy

While treating Cancer, efficacy of treatment is a huge factor in achieving remission. Increasing the bioavailability of the oil, or better yet, the compounds within the oil is the goal when you set out to enhance the effectiveness of your medicine. Ingesting raw cannabis oil is very effective, but a large portion of what you eat is wasted. The bio-availability of raw cannabis oil is about 25-40%; this means your body will absorb that much of your dose. There are ways to increase the bioavailability of your oil by infusing it into other essential oils or combining it with other plant materials that are also pro-apoptotic or antioxidant in nature.

Carrier Oils

Carrier oils are called this because they “carry” essential oils into the skin or tissues and bloodstream depending on internal or topical use. Carrier oils aid in the absorption of cannabinoids by making them more bioavailable. Cannabinoids from Cannabis are the primary components of cannabis essential oil; these compounds will be suspended within the carrier oil and brought into the system at a much higher rate than before. It is estimated that Carrier oils increase the absorption of cannabis oil from 25-40% to 75-80%. That is nearly doubling the rate of absorption. This saves money by allowing a smaller more effective dose to be consumed with the same rate of efficacy.

Each Carrier oil comes with their own individual nutritional benefits. Coconut oil is high in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which are an optimum fuel source for the body’s mitochondria. Apricot Kernel oil is high in Linoleic and Oleic acids with are Essential fatty acids (EFAs), but more importantly Apricot kernel oil has a very hard to come by component: Amygdalin or vitamin B 17. Amygdalin is very highly regarded and potent anti-cancer agent that nature provides, it is found in the soft kernels within the apricot pit. When amygdalin is extracted, purified and concentrated it becomes what is known as Laetrile. Amygdalin or Laetrile causes Apoptosis as well. Pumpkin Seed oil is one of the most highly nutritious seed oils there are with a complex and balanced broad spectrum of EFAs vitamins and minerals. Each of the following oils would make excellent carrier oils as well as conjunctive therapeutic agents for Cannabis oil.

A. Coconut Oil
B. Apricot Kernel oil
C. Grapeseed Oil
D. Olive Oil
E. Pomegranate Seed oil
F. Pumpkin Seed oil

Infusing Cannabis oil into these carrier oils is one of the most efficient treatment routes one can take in the natural medicine realm. I always recommend beginning with Coconut oil or Olive oil as these can stand higher heat and take the least amount of preparation and exertion to infuse, and use daily. Do not be afraid to experiment and find what works best for you and your personal lifestyle and diagnosis. Every person is unique just as is every single disease process. Cannabis oil is not the answer alone, fully recovering from any disease requires lifestyle and dietary modifications. You must work to bring your being back into homeostasis and balance your physical, mental and emotional energy centers. Cannabis oil is a very empowering and effective start to regaining your life and health.

Has anyone else seen this one?

IMG_5830.PNG

Lab-grade decarboxylator delivering full activation for infused foods, extracts or tinctures and maximizing availability for those preferring to smoke and vaporize. Prepare fully active sublingual tabs in precise dosages, providing full spectrum uptake in minutes and avoiding any irritation to the lungs or GI tract.

Full activation
Easy and simple to use
Holds 14g to 1 ounce of material (depending on the density)

Weight 3lbs
Volts 110v
Watts 90w

They claim that with complete decarb, which this machine will do, you can drastically reduce dose volumes. The company has an interesting PDF on decarbing that suggests the easiest way to ingest is fully decarbed buds crumbled into some fatty oil, for example a spoon of coconut oil, and then ingest. Makes perfect sense to me.

Corrine, over at Wake And Bake has a contest going on giving one away. If you're interested in purchasing one she also has an offer that will save $30.

Nova Decarboxylator offer

She also has the link to that tCheck meter to determine the potency of the infused oils. Now she has me wanting two more devices. I really want this one. Yes, I tossed my name into the contest. :laughtwo:

I'm testing out the 5:1 BioBombs for a second day. This morning's dose was at 9 AM, and I was caeful not to supplement until I could feel it had nearly worn off. I didn't take the second dose until 6:30. It's been an hour and it's beginning to kick a little harder.

My experience with them so far, taken orally, is that I begin to feel them almost immediately, and it's not very intense at first. Then it begins to climb for about an hour. After an hour I begin to feel it with much more intensity, accompanied with continuious Bidy rushes that run from the soles of my feet up through the crown. A sweet, tingly experience that keeps it up for a few hours. And this is low-level CCO from the dredges of what was laying around that day.

I went shopping with the daughter earlier, 6 hours into the initial dose, and I remember thinking about how incredibly high I was walking through Target. :laughtwo:

I'm testing out the 5:1 BioBombs for a second day. This morning's dose was at 9 AM, and I was caeful not to supplement until I could feel it had nearly worn off. I didn't take the second dose until 6:30. It's been an hour and it's beginning to kick a little harder.

My experience with them so far, taken orally, is that I begin to feel them almost immediately, and it's not very intense at first. Then it begins to climb for about an hour. After an hour I begin to feel it with much more intensity, accompanied with continuious Bidy rushes that run from the soles of my feet up through the crown. A sweet, tingly experience that keeps it up for a few hours. And this is low-level CCO from the dredges of what was laying around that day.

I went shopping with the daughter earlier, 6 hours into the initial dose, and I remember thinking about how incredibly high I was walking through Target. :laughtwo:

Suzie, (may I presume to call you Suzie??) you are a woman after my own heart.... I love strolling around Home Depot high as a kite. And travelling on the Toronto Subway when high is a kick!

I celebrated 4/20 with a harvest and a run of fresh-harvest oil.

IMG_58864.JPG

IMG_590911.JPG

IMG_59439.JPG

Tomorrow I'll do a tutorial on the process. Right now I'm exhausted. I started chopping at around 9 this morning and didn't stop moving until 9:15 this evening. Tell me about that lazy stoner thing? :laughtwo: It's 9:42 PM and I haven't had any cannabis since 9 AM, with the exception of two hoots to join Pigeons during his 420 video. Nor did I slow down at any of her point of the day. Sometimes I have to remind myself that this started as a hobby, and technically still is. lol!

Suzie, (may I presume to call you Suzie??) you are a woman after my own heart.... I love strolling around Home Depot high as a kite. And travelling on the Toronto Subway when high is a kick!

Yes Danolo, you may be so bold. :hug: My daughter is just beginning to experiment with THC in higher concentrations. She has to be careful because with her, the experience of being high can play with her greatest fear, which is that she's dreaming this reality, and she's really a mental patient in a psyche ward. :straightface: Yeah..... that one gets me every time she shares it.

Anyway, she doesn't care much yet for the roller-coaster sensation of the buzz taking off. She's trying it out in little spurts though, because she wants to be able to enjoy the euphoria in the way she does with alcohol. She's a lightweight drinker too, buzzed on hard lemonade. :laughtwo: We find it amusing that her biggest challenge with cannabis is my favorite thing about it. I love getting stratosphericly high and going for a walk. It's most fun when you feel like the feet don't touch the ground. :battingeyelashes:

I think I have everything I need to make the bio bombs. My sister is presently taking orally a dose equal to two grains of rice every four hours. I was wandering what ratio you think I should make for her. I'm hoping suppositories will help her be able to function a little better. I also read the mention about orange essential oil. Do you think that might help her?

Back
Top Bottom