OB, this crossed my mind too, but the thought of trying to pack a gel cap with a gooey, oily mess sounded to much like work!

I'm thinking of grinding the decarbed bud in a coffee grinder first, then into the caps followed by the oil. There should be more room for the oil and it should mix better. (Maybe take a toothpick and stir it up a bit.)

Rather than a toothpick, which will soak up your oils, try one of these. Mine came with my vape pen.

IMG_64647.JPG

Thanks, Sue. I've been wondering about both those things. Euphoria surprises me, but at least we have confirmation that it's an effective delivery method. :) :love:

It surprised me too. I really wasn't expecting it, but with the rest of what was in my system it became quite a ride for me, as tolerant as I am with THC. It was fun for me, but for someone not as tolerant that might have been enough to scare them.

Remember we're talking Carnival here. They claim it tests out as high as 22% THC and almost no CBD. Not a mix I'd recommend for a patient. When we recommend it as an administration path we need to remember to warn them about the mess.

Hi Sue.

BlueBird Botanicals is actually located in Colorado. The hemp comes from Canada but the company is in the US.

:circle-of-love:

dmarek, you have access to dispensaries correct? If so they should have reliable CBD oils available. There's BlueBird Botanicals out of Canada and anything CW (Charlotte's Web) from the Stanley Brothers can be trusted. The company you want to avoid is Medical Marajuana Inc. I have it from very good authority that they're crooks.

A little testimony on how far we've come in the past year. My daughter is taking cannabinoids to gain relief from a severe anxiety disorder. She's not a woman prone to do risky or new things without incredible emotional stress. Or should I say, used to be....

Her partner moved into her life a year ago, before her cannabinoid therapy began, so he has a strong understanding of the difference the regimine has made in her life - hell, in all our lives. Today he's taking her shooting. :laughtwo: He's from LA, and I think it's a man-law there that you have to own at least one gun. Lol! He's decided it's time she learn to handle theirs.

Less than a year into her capsule protocol she's not only going, she's excited as a kid in a candy store.

This is the healing potential of phytocannabinoids. One more nail in the coffin of prohibition.

Thanks SweetSue and everyone here for what y'all do. I read the bit about your daughter 3 times- awesome- just awesome.

I need guidance here Sue.

I've been clinically depressed my entire life, ADHD and Anxiety. I'm sick of smoking/vaporizing (it's not working) and something needs to change bc at this point I'm jobless and will be looking for a place on the street soon at 33. Everyone has given up on me but I still have me.

As I mentioned smoking/vaping no go for me ( this could be a result of no cbd and over dosing THC but it is what it is) I smoked since I was 14.

I've had some experience with tacking and felt like it was hit or miss (could have been the oil) for treating the aforementioned conditions.

I tried an edible once at 200mg THC before bed and woke up the next day with brain energy and the feeling of getting something done (I've had a hard time getting out of bed since middle school with crippling anxiety and ADHD). Another time I ate around 400mg of weak indica RSO and it lessened my ADHD symtpoms for a few days with a "stillness" vaporizing or smoking doesn't touch.

I have access to Organic Flower grower ~20% THC (no CBD plants) with great terpenes. However, shit has gotten so convoluted here since the last time I've been (tacking method - RIP Tim) that I'm second guessing going with my gut feeling of trying the cancer format of RSO ingesting 60 grams in 90 days to clear any viruses, pathogens, bacteria and parasites that may be causing my symptoms and reassesing then...thoughts? What method did you use for your daughter if you don't mind? Thanks a million.

OB, this crossed my mind too, but the thought of trying to pack a gel cap with a gooey, oily mess sounded to much like work!

I'm thinking of grinding the decarbed bud in a coffee grinder first, then into the caps followed by the oil. There should be more room for the oil and it should mix better. (Maybe take a toothpick and stir it up a bit.)

My mix is in fridge now I'll try the wet cap loading tomorrow then put them back in the fridge. I'll let y'all know how it goes. For now I have some cleanup to do and a hockey game to listen to.

Go Sens Go

Wow.....

Sue you are awesome.

I was wondering what I would do with all the weed from my 13 plants.... Seems my hobby will start following some of yours.

Thanks again...you are truly an inspiration

Thanks SweetSue and everyone here for what y'all do. I read the bit about your daughter 3 times- awesome- just awesome.

I need guidance here Sue.

I've been clinically depressed my entire life, ADHD and Anxiety. I'm sick of smoking/vaporizing (it's not working) and something needs to change bc at this point I'm jobless and will be looking for a place on the street soon at 33. Everyone has given up on me but I still have me.

As I mentioned smoking/vaping no go for me ( this could be a result of no cbd and over dosing THC but it is what it is) I smoked since I was 14.

I've had some experience with tacking and felt like it was hit or miss (could have been the oil) for treating the aforementioned conditions.

I tried an edible once at 200mg THC before bed and woke up the next day with brain energy and the feeling of getting something done (I've had a hard time getting out of bed since middle school with crippling anxiety and ADHD). Another time I ate around 400mg of weak indica RSO and it lessened my ADHD symtpoms for a few days with a "stillness" vaporizing or smoking doesn't touch.

I have access to Organic Flower grower ~20% THC (no CBD plants) with great terpenes. However, shit has gotten so convoluted here since the last time I've been (tacking method - RIP Tim) that I'm second guessing going with my gut feeling of trying the cancer format of RSO ingesting 60 grams in 90 days to clear any viruses, pathogens, bacteria and parasites that may be causing my symptoms and reassesing then...thoughts? What method did you use for your daughter if you don't mind? Thanks a million.

Depressed.... :hug::hug::hug: :welcome to our study hall and to the community at large. I'm out to dinner right now, but I wanted you to know I heard your plea, and when I get home we'll get to work on a solution for you, OK?

There's great hope, and the strain you chose is a great source of THC. Do you have access to something with CBD?

Wow.....

Sue you are awesome.

I was wondering what I would do with all the weed from my 13 plants.... Seems my hobby will start following some of yours.

Thanks again...you are truly an inspiration

Your first time here Stavman? We are a curious bunch. :laughtwo: Welcome to cannabis brainstorming central. Lol! What I am is inspired by this membership. You see now why I took myself out of the running for anymore MOTM contests? No one should have to compete with this energy.

Depressed.... :hug::hug::hug: :welcome to our study hall and to the community at large. I'm out to dinner right now, but I wanted you to know I heard your plea, and when I get home we'll get to work on a solution for you, OK?

There's great hope, and the strain you chose is a great source of THC. Do you have access to something with CBD?

Thanks Sue. Hope dinner is great.

He doesn't have any CBD strains unfortunately. I'm on my own for the CBD. I haven't been able to source any clean/organic CBD medicine.

Thanks Sue. Hope dinner is great.

He doesn't have any CBD strains unfortunately. I'm on my own for the CBD. I haven't been able to source any clean/organic CBD medicine.

Thats unfortunate Depressed, and I'm going to chose to believe you'll find that source. In this list of your strains, is there any appreciable CBD?

The White
Wi Fi OG
Strawberry Bubba
Sour Diesel
Green Crack
SFV OG

You asked what I did for my daughter, who had to deal with depression, extreme, dibilitating anxiety, PTSD, and chronic pain, among other concerns. I grew a CBD Critical Cure, recommended to me by CajunCelt because it worked so effectively on his PTSD. It has twice as much CBD as THC. I wasn't expecting the relief she got across the entire spectrum. She had a percieved sensitivity to both THC and the terpene profile found in my favorite sativa, so we avoided sativas with her. In her words, the sativas wire her up akin to what her body does in advance of a panic attack. She doesn't get panic attacks anymore.

I processed the plant into infused oil and made her a supply of capsules that she takes daily, four every single day. We've recently been adding in some THC in the form of a brownie I made with infused oil from Candy Cane, a high THC indica. This addition was the final piece of the puzzle for her. Now I'll find a formulation with the right ratio and make her meds to suit her.

My infused oil recipe is fairly strong, 500 ml of oil to 400 grams fresh or 100 grams dry buds and 2 tablespoons of liquid sunflower lecithin. This formulation will likely heal a body from cancer in much the same way concentrated cannabis oil will, for less money and effort. It also makes the cannabinoids more bioavailable.

If you're going to pursue the route of a full RSO run I'd advise you to take a look at our BioBomb recipehttps://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/biobombs-cannabis-oil-kick.356122/post-3390374 and consider going with them instead of the straight oil. You'll still have to make CCO, but then you'll get more bang for the buck. The BioBombs will improve the bioavailibility far beyond what you'd get with plain oil, by whichever administration method you choose. More bioavailable means less concentrated cannabis oil necessary. This wonderful medicine can be difficult to acquire and afford. This technique helps you stretch the medicine and get greater effect.

Like I mentioned over in the Oiler's lounge, your going to need CBD in the mix. You begin with what you have in a pinch, and in your case that's going to be finding the ratio and dose that works for you.

Depressed, we have a member, one Dave Groomer who works the spambot patrol, who lives with ADHD. He's found relief with an infused oil of trim taken at, I believe it was Day 21 of flower. He says a dose (not sure how much he was using) kept him focused for 4-5 hours. Can you get any trim like that from anywhere?

I found this at Cannabis Cheri. Over the weekend there was a panel of women who're making big names for themselves in canna topicals. One of them mentioned the therapeutic value of a medicated bath. I'm thinking if I can make infused bath salts and soak my head in the bath as well I might get relief from the scalp psoriasis. I'll be acquiring supplies for an initial batch.

How To Make Marijuana Bath Salts

Gather you materials. You will need: Epsom salts; an orange and a lemon; cannabis infused olive oil or coconut oit; essential oils: any combination of lemon, orange, lime, and/or bergamot.

Zest the citrus. Use a fine grater or microplaner to remove the zest from the orange and lemon. The zest is just the outer part of the fruit where the color and essential oils are. Adding zest to our marijuana bath salts will give them color and a little additional scent. Stop grating just short of the inner white pith.

Combine ingredients. In a large bowl, combine 4 cups of epsom salts, the zest from the orange and lemon, 1/4 cup cannabis infused oil, and about 20 drops of essential oil. Put on rubber gloves and use your hands to mix well until all ingredients are well combined.

Package it. Store your bath salts in glass jars. Add about 3/4 to 1 cup per bath and enjoy!

For the third day in a row I've taken my morning CBD dose and haven't had the brownie yet, and the effect is so powerful that I'm gonna pass on the breakfast brownie again.

I think it's time to consider that the fresh-harvest oil may be as potent as CCO. I kid you not. The euphoric lift I'm getting from these capsules is very close to a 10:1 capsule, if not more powerful. This will likely become my standard process. I'm planning on converting most of the harvests to fresh oil and dry the remaining portion in the fridge.

PsyCro contended all along that this fresh-harvest oil rivaled the CCO extraction in both potency and efficacy. What I'm experiencing holds true to his contention.

For the third day in a row I've taken my morning CBD dose and haven't had the brownie yet, and the effect is so powerful that I'm gonna pass on the breakfast brownie again.

And time stood still.... ;)

Seriously, that's about the highest (pun intended) praise that can be bestowed in the cannabis world.

This is good to read! It allows me to get meds to my uncle and father faster,which makes me happy!
I can't wait to apply all I've read and learnt to start healing my family and me taking proactive meds to stay ahead of anything coming my way in the future.

The Low and Slow dry on CBD Critical Cure is completed enough for me to give it a try.

IMG_64728.JPG

The first thing you notice with this method is how colorful the buds are. There's virtually no loss of color. They look like they did when I harvested.

IMG_647311.JPG

IMG_647413.JPG

I'm dying to find out if the hash tips bubble when lit, so I'm gonna try this teeny-tiny piece to augment the already sweet buzz I have going. I could wait, but I'm more interested in that sputtering bud tips than whether it'll get me higher. :laughtwo:

IMG_647513.JPG

I'll try it out and head out for the after-breakfast stroll. I'll let you know how it goes. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And time stood still.... ;)

Seriously, that's about the highest (pun intended) praise that can be bestowed in the cannabis world.

I heartily agree. I'm stunned at the potency I was missing because I was habitually taking the brownie right after the capsule. It's coming up on 1:30 and all I've had today was one capsule and three tiny hits from the low and slow dry. I'm as buzzed as I need to be to function. All this time I've been seriously overdosing my ECS. I think it would appreciate a little breathing space. :laughtwo: I still like the brownie buzz for evening enjoyment. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is good to read! It allows me to get meds to my uncle and father faster,which makes me happy!
I can't wait to apply all I've read and learnt to start healing my family and me taking proactive meds to stay ahead of anything coming my way in the future.

The experience of making the fresh-harvest oil was an eyeopener for me New B. this gives us much greater latitude in producing effective medicine. It's a labor-intensive process, but the end result is well worth the effort. Thank you PsyCro. :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom