Hi there wish everybody happiness

Wow I'm loving the enthusiasm. Just to say we all have the chance to catch cancer. There's a 50 percent chance. All just to let you guys know there's alot of information out there. If you grow your herb in a wrong way your medicine is pointless. You will be causing more harm than good. For example .

1.Using non toxic natural pesticides that are made for consumable crops and can be used until harvest.

Cons: these pestisides wont leave your herb. There not fruits or veg you cant just wash your herb. That also goes for commercial pestisides. Choose a plant that is easy to grow. Theres natural ways to kill of insects like bringing tour Grow room temperature really high over 95.

2. Using hydroponic nutrients. Try to read the hazards behind the bottle. It clearly states if indigested it can case gastronal problems and bloody stools. It has CANCER causing ingrediants. It can also cause organ failure. And people use thease famous nutrients on there herb to cure themselves. No brainer even if a good flush had taken place lol. Try drinking a organic omra certified vegtable based feed the worst that will happen is you being on the toilet or vomiting your guts out. Try also getting a soil with no animal products. As they can carry disease.or the very least.

3. I've heard of a patient who died of a simple cannabis fungus because his immune systen was so weak. Choose a strain that is hardy. Too fungus,powdery mildew, root rot and pest resistant.

4. Grow at temperatues at around 72 to create a high terapine profile. High tempetatures kills the goodness. Use a good quality light such as a ceramic metal halide to create the spectrum closesest to the sun to produce all them oils.

Please ignore my spelling mistakes and grammar. Wasnt intrested in school lol. But ive still got good morals

Thank you CBD FIRE. That's a lot of good information. I use COB lights myself, which in my opinion are doing an exemplary job of mimicking sunlight in my garden. They may be the light of the future.

I wasn't aware that 72 degrees would promote better terpene expression. Can you point me to something to back that up? I've been trying to determine if there's any way to promote higher CBD expression, and it appears to come down to choosing good genetics and raising healthy plants.

Anyone know if there's a particular timetable for harvesting with higher CBDa values? I found word that THCa is highest when the trichomes go cloudy, but I can't find anything definitive for CBDa. I've only been opportunistically looking for a day, so it'll turn up sooner or later, unless one of you saves me the search.

When supplying oil to a patient with a compromised immune system it becomes even more imperative to have the meds tested to rule out pesticides, molds and mildew. It'd be nice if testing were easily accessible and affordable for the home grower.

Look what I stumbled upon. Blame this one on Corrine over at Wake And Bake too.

image19515.jpeg

What "flower" do you think they're talking about? :laughtwo:

image784.png

They have a bundle offer that includes the tCheck meter for $399. I'm pretty sure they're talking about out favorite plant. Think of how convienient it'd be to easy cleanup.

I want one of these. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi thanks for your kind reply preciate It. Her we go. To get the maximum out of your plants invest in CO2 boxes. If running at high temperatures.

KEEP THE TEMPERATURE BELOW 26 DEGREES CELSIUS
Keeping the grow environment temperature low during flowering will help preserve any terpene or terpenoids created. Higher temperatures can cause some of the content to evaporate out of the plant, diminishing taste and aroma. There it is.

LOWER THE NIGHT TIME TEMPERATURE
There is also evidence to suggest that a lower night time temperature boosts terpene and terpenoid production. Generally speaking, you want this temperature to be 5 degrees Celsius below the day time temperature

DRY YOUR WEED CORRECTLY
This is probably one of the most important steps you can take to ensure your final product is as pungent and tasty as possible. There are many guides out there that suggest drying your marijuana with all possible haste, but the real correct way to do it, like anything in life, is take your time and make sure it is done properly.
Drying should be done over 2-3 weeks, in a relatively cool temperature. Hot temperatures will cause much of the terpene and terpenoid to evaporate. Drying in a cool condition over a longer period of time will ensure that a lot of what would be lost is maintained, improving the final product. Humidity is also a factor during drying. It is a good idea to keep it in the 70% region.
With this knowledge in hand you should be well on your way to ensuring your cannabis is the best it can be. It's not all about potency! Real top-shelf cannabis has the taste and aroma to go with it.

To get the best CBD content. Just grow the plant with love. Use tiny amounts of nutrients. I've grown bushes with hardly any nutrients. And I've grown little plants with all these magic boosting nutrients lol and over watered. And created gnats and almost fried plants. Remember organics need minimum amounts of nutrients. Use a 20 litre pot. And you won't have to feed untill late flowering. Trust me. Bottles dont create quality they just assist. Most food is already in the soil. And also dry the soil completely untill flowers droop than water. It's my secret lol.

I'm also thinking of buying regular seeds instead of femeneised which are created by stressing the plant to create seeds. Nature does not work like that. It probably does effect the gene pool who knows. But regulars are time consuming.

Thank you CBD FIRE. That's a lot of good information. I use COB lights myself, which in my opinion are doing an exemplary job of mimicking sunlight in my garden. They may be the light of the future.

I wasn't aware that 72 degrees would promote better terpene expression. Can you point me to something to back that up? I've been trying to determine if there's any way to promote higher CBD expression, and it appears to come down to choosing good genetics and raising healthy plants.

Anyone know if there's a particular timetable for harvesting with higher CBDa values? I found word that THCa is highest when the trichomes go cloudy, but I can't find anything definitive for CBDa. I've only been opportunistically looking for a day, so it'll turn up sooner or later, unless one of you saves me the search.

When supplying oil to a patient with a compromised immune system it becomes even more imperative to have the meds tested to rule out pesticides, molds and mildew. It'd be nice if testing were easily accessible and affordable for the home grower.

Hi SweetSue, and CBD Fire!

Make that... "me two, please", or maybe "me three"? I'd really be interested in the results of that research, too! I'll do some research, as well. See what a fresh pair of eyes can find! Yay!

Since I haven't started my grow yet, I could be the guinea pig, and try growing my plants at 72° F, just to see what happens! I have access to one of the MA testing labs local dispensaries use, and for home growers. Since I can grow my meds, I can get them analyzed here. The medical group I go to, Integr8, has a discount at the Lab for Integr8 patients! Cool, eh?

I just joined another forum. After reading back a bit in their history, they are pretty awesome group... it's a small group of growers in my State! I've been taken under their leaves, and two ppls have offered me clones! I'm finding it hard not to cry! I'm still blown away at the acceptance and kindness shown to noobs!

There was this niggling going on in my wee brain, that said... "Hey! Look at this forum, they are here in MA... Check it out, write something..." Off I went on this forum, reading, and reading, then...writing tomes again! I guess I sounded pitiful for some reason. Lo, and behold... I was there again today, and these two folks are going to see that I'm taken care of with clones! Another chap said, when I get to 50 posts, to PM him, he's helping too!

I think I said earlier, that I believed the Universe helps when you are in genuine need. I put my request out there, and it worked. Again!

Thank you, Universe, for noticing my request, intent and appreciation! :love:

I will never cease to be amazed at the way helping yourself (seeing that path to follow, or a door unlocked to let you thru, if you reach out and try), with a nudge from the Universe, works. Mysterious and immense, our Universe, and it responds to a tiny voice, a thread in the immense-ness of it all, and genuine need gets a nod. Gotta love it!

So exciting!

I hope you both had a good day today!

"Adventure calls"! Lets go!
Dory

I need to remember this. Cannot get it now but it could save me in the future, big time:thumb::thanks:

Oh dear, I am quoting myself now, that is never good. The infuser was fresh in my mind because I made a batch of coconut infused oil for my sister in law, finished last night. Fresh trim from my current grow and some frozen trim. My thoughts were specificically, it is going to be hot here today and intense hot tomorrow. I cannot have the oven on when it is 90 degrees out and out building air-conditioner doesn't come on for 2 more days my poor little portable air conditioner barely keeps up. That is if the building gets it running on time this year. I rushed getting together the trim and such because I could see the weather coming.

I would love a more convenient way to infuse especially for me cat's oil.

Oh dear, I am quoting myself now, that is never good. The infuser was fresh in my mind because I made a batch of coconut infused oil for my sister in law, finished last night. Fresh trim from my current grow and some frozen trim. My thoughts were specificically, it is going to be hot here today and intense hot tomorrow. I cannot have the oven on when it is 90 degrees out and out building air-conditioner doesn't come on for 2 more days my poor little portable air conditioner barely keeps up. That is if the building gets it running on time this year. I rushed getting together the trim and such because I could see the weather coming.

I would love a more convenient way to infuse especially for me cat's oil.

It certainly would be a wonder to have, wouldn't it? I was thinking along the same line myself. With the addition of the tCheck you have the ability to determine the THC values of the oils. Think of how valuable that would be. No more guessing, and then, once you know how potent the oil's coming out you can improve and increase medicinal values.

I love the look of it too. The fact that I could make as little as five ounces of oil is a super benefit for a home grower, but to be honest, it's the easy cleanup that caught most of my interest. My kitchen's always a mess when I'm finished pressing the oils out.

Hi thanks for your kind reply preciate It. Her we go. To get the maximum out of your plants invest in CO2 boxes. If running at high temperatures.

I had so much trouble last year with high temperatures in my tents that I was blessed with spider mites. :straightface: I never thought to try CO2 during that time. Maybe this year, should it reaccur, I'll give the boxes a try. I'm hoping to keep the temps better controlled this summer, but I don't have a way to vent outdoors and still be stealthy, so it may once again challenge me.

KEEP THE TEMPERATURE BELOW 26 DEGREES CELSIUS
Keeping the grow environment temperature low during flowering will help preserve any terpene or terpenoids created. Higher temperatures can cause some of the content to evaporate out of the plant, diminishing taste and aroma. There it is.

OK, so stay below 78 - 80 degrees F.

LOWER THE NIGHT TIME TEMPERATURE
There is also evidence to suggest that a lower night time temperature boosts terpene and terpenoid production. Generally speaking, you want this temperature to be 5 degrees Celsius below the day time temperature

One of the first things I learned on this site was to try for a 5 - 15 degree variation between daytime and nighttime temperatures. Hmmmmm..... I used to do the same with the furnace at night, lowering temps for sleep. When he died I found I was too cold with the furnace at 68 and no warm body on the other side of the bed, so I stopped that. I wonder how my plants have adapted to that change? Hadn't thought of it until just now.

DRY YOUR WEED CORRECTLY
This is probably one of the most important steps you can take to ensure your final product is as pungent and tasty as possible. There are many guides out there that suggest drying your marijuana with all possible haste, but the real correct way to do it, like anything in life, is take your time and make sure it is done properly.
Drying should be done over 2-3 weeks, in a relatively cool temperature. Hot temperatures will cause much of the terpene and terpenoid to evaporate. Drying in a cool condition over a longer period of time will ensure that a lot of what would be lost is maintained, improving the final product. Humidity is also a factor during drying. It is a good idea to keep it in the 70% region.

I recently started drying mine in the refrigerator, and to my delight almost all of the terpenes and flavonoids appear to be retained with this method. I'm really excited about the medicinal implications of this technique.

With this knowledge in hand you should be well on your way to ensuring your cannabis is the best it can be. It's not all about potency! Real top-shelf cannabis has the taste and aroma to go with it.

To get the best CBD content. Just grow the plant with love. Use tiny amounts of nutrients. I've grown bushes with hardly any nutrients. And I've grown little plants with all these magic boosting nutrients lol and over watered. And created gnats and almost fried plants. Remember organics need minimum amounts of nutrients. Use a 20 litre pot. And you won't have to feed untill late flowering. Trust me. Bottles dont create quality they just assist. Most food is already in the soil. And also dry the soil completely untill flowers droop than water. It's my secret lol.

Thank you for this. "Grow them with love" sounds like a directive right up my alley. I've been noticing, now that I stopped trying to grow every strain in the world at once and started concentrating on perfecting the strains, that the CBD dominants don't like to be watered very often and like their feedings on the lighter side. This helps confirm those observations.

I'm also thinking of buying regular seeds instead of femeneised which are created by stressing the plant to create seeds. Nature does not work like that. It probably does effect the gene pool who knows. But regulars are time consuming.

Regulars take more time and effort, and there's those dismal moments when you realize that your most beautiful plant just grew pollen sacs. :straightface: I can see your point, I just don't know if it makes that much difference genetically. It'd be interesting to see if indeed there is any genetic degradation worth noting with feminized seeds.

Some of us have played around with sexing the seeds, to much better results than we thought we'd get when we started. I believe Duggan came out almost 100% female on his latest checks. If the pit on the seed is super smooth and shaped like a beautiful caldera you have a female seed. Any variation in the smoothness of the edge means "not a female, but may be able to be influenced." I believe it's Royal Seeds that has an excellent post on their simple on influencing the sex of the seeds.

Thank you for all of this. :hug: :love:

Dory, I'm so pleased you met boots on the ground. As valuable a resource as this site can be, nothing beats neighbors that you can share the joy with and who can help you gain confidence in you cultivation adventures.

Be aware that almost every single spider mite infestation I've read about other than my own came into the garden under the leaves of a friendly clone. This is not to suggest your new friends have infestations, just an alert that this is the vehicle most likely to introduce unwanted pests that can be almost impossible to remove from your home.

Best advice is to isolate the newcomers far from the grow until you've adapted it to your new environment and thoroughly checked the specimens for eggs. All it takes is one egg Dory. Check very closely. The eggs are most likely to be along the leaf channels, tucked neatly under for protection from the elements.

Don't let this scare you off sharing, just practice caution when bringing anything living from outside your home into the cannabis garden.

Morning Sue!!! Just thought I would share. I have some CBD Critical Mass seeds from CBD Crew coming. I am hoping this will be what I need for my friend to get all the way off the opioids. She is down from 80mg / day to 20. It is the night time that she still needs the oxi. Hopefully this will help her pain and allow her to sleep. In 3-4 months, we will know. :circle-of-love::peace:

It certainly would be a wonder to have, wouldn't it? I was thinking along the same line myself. With the addition of the tCheck you have the ability to determine the THC values of the oils. Think of how valuable that would be. No more guessing, and then, once you know how potent the oil's coming out you can improve and increase medicinal values.

I love the look of it too. The fact that I could make as little as five ounces of oil is a super benefit for a home grower, but to be honest, it's the easy cleanup that caught most of my interest. My kitchen's always a mess when I'm finished pressing the oils out.

Absoltootly to all of the above. My cat's need are small and I do not grow enough to provide for the people outside my apartment who want me to.
The tCheck is great I would love to baseline a value for the cat because I know it is very small then adjust from there up or down. But it has quite a price tag. :hmmmm:

Morning Sue!!! Just thought I would share. I have some CBD Critical Mass seeds from CBD Crew coming. I am hoping this will be what I need for my friend to get all the way off the opioids. She is down from 80mg / day to 20. It is the night time that she still needs the oxi. Hopefully this will help her pain and allow her to sleep. In 3-4 months, we will know. :circle-of-love::peace:

Good to hear Dave. Coming off the opiods may require more THC than is found in the CBD Critical Mass, so be prepared for that. Hizzy has the most recent experience with detoxing. It took CCO for him. It may take the concentrations of CCO to be successful in getting away from the opiods. I'm beginning to understand the affected pathways more now, and I can understand why this would be.

You're on the right path. What a relief it'll be, eh? Give her a big hug from me.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Good to hear Dave. Coming off the opiods may require more THC than is found in the CBD Critical Mass, so be prepared for that. Hizzy has the most recent experience with detoxing. It took CCO for him. It may take the concentrations of CCO to be successful in getting away from the opiods. I'm beginning to understand the affected pathways more now, and I can understand why this would be.

You're on the right path. What a relief it'll be, eh? Give her a big hug from me.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

She is using Very small amounts (1/4t or about 8 drops) of sativa dom infused olive oil. It has gotten her off her daytime oxi. She is worried about sleeping. She has not tried an indica dom oil yet for night time. One step at a time. :circle-of-love::peace:

An Observation

I'm back to taking the CBD capsules I produced from the CBD Critical Cure. I've been on these before, with oil made in the MB2. It was an emergency harvest and was processed that first day too, but not as thoroughly as PsyCro's technique did. I didn't take the time that first run to cook the water out, so we have to assume the potency of what I produced this run was superior, if only for that reason. I also rushed decarb with that first run. In an emergency situation things get set aside.

Anyway, this fresh harvest technique apparently results in a more potent oil. I took my first capsule before breakfast. These caps don't normally effect me, and I usually take them after I've already had something like a brownie or a smoothie, so it was impossible to guage the effect they alone were having. Until this morning that is, when I took that first one alone and then got so busy with my weekly grow update that I neglected to take anything else.

What I'm noticing is this capsule has me feeling way more than just wellbeing. I have a decent buzz going at the moment. Quite a respectable one at that. Certainly not up to the speed of a brownie, but they're THC loaded for stratospheric euphoria. :laughtwo:

I believe there's something special going on with this fresh harvest oil. Hmmmm...... The purpose of this was to retain the terpenes and flavonoids. I believe it does that, but now I'm thinking that the low and slow drying would do that even better, and that should result in a more medicinally valuable oil, wouldn't you think? I'll have to get a stock dried and try some both as infused and as CCO.

Gosh..... I love experimenting. :cheesygrinsmiley:

She is using Very small amounts (1/4t or about 8 drops) of sativa dom infused olive oil. It has gotten her off her daytime oxi. She is worried about sleeping. She has not tried an indica dom oil yet for night time. One step at a time. :circle-of-love::peace:

Yes indeed, one step at a time. I swear, getting people off opioids will be one of the best things cannabis will become known for in the next few years. It's already the argument driving legalization.

Absoltootly to all of the above. My cat's need are small and I do not grow enough to provide for the people outside my apartment who want me to.
The tCheck is great I would love to baseline a value for the cat because I know it is very small then adjust from there up or down. But it has quite a price tag. :hmmmm:

One of those fun "if I hit the lottery" dreams would be stocking all our canna kitchens with proper equipment.

Another has been setting up affordable testing sites all across the country.

I love to dream. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have a habit of making my dreams come into being. You never know. :green_heart:

OK I myself am a recovering opiate addict and I tell you what get her indica she will love it! She will receive a lot of benefits from it. I myself tend to use them more for a nightime smoke. The sativa I use during the day. And it helps me with the cravings . Now I still am on methadone and I am tapering 31st every 2 weeks .I've been clean now for 2 years 1 month and 2 weeks! March 14th 2015 is my sober date and I am dam proud!! I a tribute a lot of it to Canabis like I said it helps with sleep gets me through the day jeeps my mood stable reduce stress cravings helps me eat .I could go on and on ! As it is she needs to find what works for her what gets her through the day!! Also a good Hobbie that will allow your mind to focus elsewhere besides obsessing over opiates you can obsess on your Hobbie I know sounds lame but it works I grow weed,I surf,I metal detect , I take care of my 2 year old everyday lol . This gives is I stay busy !!! Idle time is the Devils play ground !!! Keep on with the fight it gets better the longer you stay away!!! Hope all works out for her!!!Live-Love-Learn

I have a couple more questions if I may...... I am currently making my own "big bombs", and i am wondering if my method will still be effective even though i do not mix. I make enough for a week at a time filling them with syringes by hand. I put in .3gr for my daytime doses and .4 for night dose. I then fill with two parts liquid sunflower lechithin and one part olive oil. My concern is whether that will work well enough. My other question... I am currently taking four doses a day, all anally. Since I am treating the prostate I fail to see the logic in oral dosing at one third the absorbtion rate. Is it effective to dose all anally ?

I have to scream for a moment. Just got off the phone with my youngest brother, who shared that his father-in-law was recently diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer. They're going to try a run of chemo, but not with any great expectations.

So why do I want to scream? Of course, I inquired as to their thoughts on a cannabinoid therapy. No interest in "something like that."

The hardest part of doing this work is the stubbornness I come up against in my own family, where members die rather than even discuss the alternative possibilities. Propaganda works. Can't we turn the tables and get some truth out there where it can do so much good?

I'm sorry sweet sue

I just went through a similar set of frustrating circumstances
My wife's boss asked if I'd help her mom who is too sick to take chemo and rad. That new commercial I don't know what it's named but they claim you live longer than if you took chemo? I think that what she's on

Asked if I'd go to the disp and pick up some Rick simp oil

I though I'll do better than that
I'll share some of what I have left

Also printed up 44 pages of MO's how to dose CCO

Long story short all day worried about how I'm gonna pull this off without effecting her job

All day and then I go for the drive and wait.
Hours later I'm at Taco Bell chilling and wondering
I get a text "her mom is waiting for he dr to call her back and tell her it's ok"

I left with my head shakin back and forth NO WaY this will happen

Anyways fig I'd share that

I have a couple more questions if I may...... I am currently making my own "big bombs", and i am wondering if my method will still be effective even though i do not mix. I make enough for a week at a time filling them with syringes by hand. I put in .3gr for my daytime doses and .4 for night dose. I then fill with two parts liquid sunflower lechithin and one part olive oil. My concern is whether that will work well enough. My other question... I am currently taking four doses a day, all anally. Since I am treating the prostate I fail to see the logic in oral dosing at one third the absorbtion rate. Is it effective to dose all anally ?

I started with Bio Bombs and mixed the ingredients and loaded the capsules right away. They were definitely effective.

Then Sue suggested I put the mix in the fridge for 24 hours. I did that and then made the caps. My wife, who takes the caps (yes rectally) says this last batch is stronger. I used the same ingredients and the same ratios, so I gotta believe that it was the chill-time that helped.

I cannot comment on your dosage amount, because I don't know the cannabinoid levels in your oil. But then I can't be sure of that in our oil, either.

She is currently taking two BB's a day for a total of approximately 100mg of cannabinoids.

Back
Top Bottom