What in the processing could have diminished the psychoactive effects? I'm totally new to this and I'm drawing a blank. I'm pretty sure he used the exact same process I did. I'm gonna have to make some capsules and try myself. I'm finding I have an incredible tolerance, but if they hit you Cajun, they should hit me the same way.

Maybe I need to reset my system and start again. Awk! That initial time out keeps me from doing that. Suck it up girl! I guess I could do that next week. I have plans for the weekend that included indulging to excess. :battingeyelashes:

Chewey, I'm assuming a high THC strain? Just being sure of the ratios.

I used

1g of CO
5g Flax
10g lecithin
24 hrs in the fridge.

Don't get me wrong, I could feel it. I just expected it to knock me off my feet and it didn't?

One thing that springs to mind is, earlier that day, I used 1x capsule that was 1:1. Could that still offset euphoria even though it was around 10hrs after?

Yes, high THC strain

Chewey, euphoria doesn't equal healing. Remember that. The more euphoria you feel means the more the liver has converted to the "good stuff".
Hmm, might divert you to the full on "Bio Bomb" if you're still making oil.

Chewey, euphoria doesn't equal healing. Remember that. The more euphoria you feel means the more the liver has converted to the "good stuff".

Excuse me Cajun..... Care to elaborate here? You can't ratchet up my heartbeat like that and just walk away mon ami. :laughtwo:

Yes, i'm still making oil Cajun.

It was my friends cancer that started this research for me. His passing has made me even more determine to learn and understand as much as possible. I would like to continue to help as many as possible and thats why i'm trying all these methods so i actually know the effects. Poor Sue, i her inbox must be bursting at the seams! lol

The full Bio Bomb? Are we talking the Canna Bugwig or do you have another secret weapon? :)

Answer us please Cajun. You can't wave that red flag before this amped-up system and leave us hanging. If you have some other secret weapon we expect you to share mon ami. :battingeyelashes: :love:

That's my most charming emoticon now Cajun. Come through for us baby. :kisstwo:

Yes, i'm still making oil Cajun.

It's was my friends cancer that started this research for me. His passing has made me even more determine to learn and understand as much as possible. I would like to continue to help as many as possible and thats why i'm trying all these methods so i actually know the effects. Poor Sue, i her inbox must be bursting at the seams! lol

You have no idea the volume of PMs I get, and I send out far more than I get in. I'm prolific to the extreme. No one needs worry about overloading me. :battingeyelashes:

High everyone and thank you for all the knowledge you're passing on, you're all stars in my book. :)

I'm helping out several people close to me in their battle with cancer and I've recently adopted Cajun's capsulated BioBomb protocol, for both oral and rectal administration with excellent feedback so far... :)

I have two questions which I'm hoping you can shed some light on folks...

1. What is the best dose of administration for patients with ileostomy preformed, other than tacking cause the patient just can't do it properly and psychoactive reaction is immense.

2. For ER+ breast cancer I'm using cco/olive oil/lecithin BioBomb capsules which are applied 5x daily and amount to 300mg of bioavailable cannabinoids, we're seeing reduction in tumors and mets after almost four weeks so would you advise to increase the dosage or keep it as is.

Thanks in advance and thumbs up for the awesome work y'all doing... :)

High everyone and thank you for all the knowledge you're passing on, you're all stars in my book. :)

I'm helping out several people close to me in their battle with cancer and I've recently adopted Cajun's capsulated BioBomb protocol, for both oral and rectal administration with excellent feedback so far... :)

I have two questions which I'm hoping you can shed some light on folks...

1. What is the best dose of administration for patients with ileostomy preformed, other than tacking cause the patient just can't do it properly and psychoactive reaction is immense.

2. For ER+ breast cancer I'm using cco/olive oil/lecithin BioBomb capsules which are applied 5x daily and amount to 300mg of bioavailable cannabinoids, we're seeing reduction in tumors and mets after almost four weeks so would you advise to increase the dosage or keep it as is.

Thanks in advance and thumbs up for the awesome work y'all doing... :)

Good day Maud Dib, and may I say, I love your user name. :hug:

I can't answer the question on ileostomy, but I'll research, and maybe someone can jump in with a suggestion.

We've recently learned that increasing the dose can sometimes be detrimental, so my advice is to maintain the dose as is. You are talking about a daily dose of 300 mg correct? You're getting positive results. This suggests you've hit the target dose for this patient. Should that change, then an increase would be called for. Regular screenings are the only true way to monitor this progress, and it sounds like your patient has that part firmly under control.

Unfortunately, Rick Simpson appears to have picked that one gram a day dose out of the blue. To be fair, at those mega-doses, the THC will do what we want it to do, which is attach to cancer cells and destroy them, but since legalization there have been a number of clinicians tracking the labs of their patients closely. The most surprising result of that work is learning that with a majority of patients the cannabinoids are effective at much lower doses, very close to where your patient is right now, Maud Dib. Every patient is individual, so there will also be patients who require mega-doses.

To get it right you need tracking with screens and labs. You can get the results without them, but at a great cost in time, resources and emotional output that could be avoided. Lacking the access to labs and screenings I'll always advise to shoot for the gram a day. It's an expensive, but proven model.

Bless you for the work you're doing Maud Dib. If anything we put up here helps you then it's been worth the effort. This is why we're here. I'm excited that you're seeing positive results with the bio bomb. Are you using the recipe as posted by Cajun back at the beginning of his thread? If you've made any modifications, I'd appreciate knowing what they were.

Good evening/morning good people,

I'm seeking some advise on these Bio Bomb capsules. This evening, i have taken 1x size 00 capsule that contains 62mg of CO. I made them in the following way.

1g CO
5g Flax
10g Lecithin
24 hrs in the fridge

This is how it went. I made sure i had no CBD today. I took this 45 mins after a meal

19.31. Took 1x THC size 00 Bio Bomb capsule
19.39. I can feel something
19.41. It’s building
19.42. Smiling, building up
19.43. Had to play some tunes
19.43. I’m feeling good
19.44. Oh yeah man, this is feeling pretty damn good
19.46. Some Euphoria
19.47. Seems to have levelled off. Feeling bloody marvellous but not wasted at all. Very clean high
19.52. Not getting any stronger
19.56. I guess it’s not going to increase any further. Doesn’t make sense
19.59. Slightly blurred vision for some reason. Ready for bed now but not that high in the slightest.

Its now 20.54 in the UK and i feel pretty much normal.
Cajun said, these can put him in orbit. So why haven't I lifted off? Don't get me wrong, i'm not bothered that i'm not flying high. I just need to know wether this size dose, using the bio bomb should get me higher than what i am? 1/3 of a blunt would have me higher than i am right now. I want to make sure the meds i'm making are working correctly. Can anyone help throw some light on this?

I'm wondering if anyone has had oil tested that was decarbed at the end of the process instead of decarbing before winterization? I'm working through the course on dosing and this is the second reference to the lack of terpenes in the oil. We know if you decarb first you destroy the terpenes. I'd be interested in seeing the test results on oil that was done with plant material that wasn't decarbed first.

Optimal would be a terpene profile on the buds used to make the oil accompanied by the terpene profile on oil made from that plant.

Any takers want to offer me a miracle?

I'm wondering if anyone has had oil tested that was decarbed at the end of the process instead of decarbing before winterization? I'm working through the course on dosing and this is the second reference to the lack of terpenes in the oil. We know if you decarb first you destroy the terpenes. I'd be interested in seeing the test results on oil that was done with plant material that wasn't decarbed first.

Optimal would be a terpene profile on the buds used to make the oil accompanied by the terpene profile on oil made from that plant.

Any takers want to offer me a miracle?

The process of decarboxylating is time and temperature. I guess my whole process took about an hour and suspect that the terpenes will be destroyed over that period of time regardless of not exceeding 250 F.

Nope...I won't be wasting money on testing.

The process of decarboxylating is time and temperature. I guess my whole process took about an hour and suspect that the terpenes will be destroyed over that period of time regardless of not exceeding 250 F.

Nope...I won't be wasting money on testing.

And I certainly agree Jim. :laughtwo: It'd been pointed out somewhere in my wanderings that there might be some terpenes preserved. Given the science involved I find this highly unlikely.

The request was for any existing test results to confirm our suspicions that the laws of science are still in effect. Lol!!

Wow very informative looking for more of the study hall

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to the study hall Bigwhite. So nice to have a true neighbor in the mix. :hug:

One of the Patients United doctors here uses a mix of cco & not-decarbed oil.
He's mixing the terpenes back in.
I'm gonna hang out with him & find out the specifics.

How do you make oil with out decarbing it? Even if you are not at 240-250 when you are evaporating your carrier, Wouldn't it still be hot enough (170-200 degrees or so) to decarb to some extent? Especially the terpenes, since some of them evaporate at a lower temp anyway. Please enlighten us when you can. :circle-of-love::peace:

From what I've read on another forum, many of the commercial extractors are adding terpenes back and it's been going on for years.

This got me excited. :laughtwo: My heart rate zipped right up there. Lol! Looking forward to a report back Cajun. Thanks. :battingeyelashes:

From what I've read on another forum, many of the commercial extractors are adding terpenes back and it's been going on for years.

And one of my goals is to learn how to do this to the greatest effect. When I get through the dosing information and get that posted to its thread I'm going to focus in on this topic.

How do you make oil with out decarbing it? Even if you are not at 240-250 when you are evaporating your carrier, Wouldn't it still be hot enough (170-200 degrees or so) to decarb to some extent? Especially the terpenes, since some of them evaporate at a lower temp anyway. Please enlighten us when you can. :circle-of-love::peace:

All you have to do is evaporate off the solvent and you're left with oil. You can do that without heating any higher than just to boiling point for water, set your pan of wash onto that and walk away for a few hours, periodically reheating the water to boiling again, if the urge moves you. You can also just let the solvent evaporate over time. Neither of these approaches require decarbing.

That's what I figured supergroomer. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom