THC in the bloodstream may hit the brain first, but THC bonded to olive oil will enter the lymphatic system first and do more work with the immune system.

I work from a stance that euphoria is a good thing for a healing patient, but extreme euphoria suggests too much delta9 THC getting converted to 11-hydroxy THC, which we believe doesn't have the same medicinal value as delta-9. Cajun warned us more than once that getting high defeated the purpose.

Marc.... you have me hesitating to use the word "believe." Lol!

Healing doesn't have to include getting high.

Below 200 f you never get 15 %, you barely achieve 10$..

Thc = thc max, (1-e ^ t/T)

Below 200 waste of time just make final,product. Eat extra, some while u wait..lol

Above 285 is just.....alpha male aggressive behavior... let’s try it...lol...once... just once..

A ‘bowling averge’ Indicates the speaker is conning you with superfluous facts. Yes the earth is about 93 million miles from the sun..fantastic.. so 242 is not right because it’s average.. it’s actually them;effect temp,for weed to de carb..lol

242 f 148 c for exactly..42 minutes just like Monty python...asked??? CAnt recall the question..

But really 325/35o oven old bears container. ..feel,the decarb.. then stop it and continue..
Ok night. It’s raining inthe desert and gotta see this..

Rain in the desert.....what a cosmic treat. :yahoo: It must smell wonderful. :battingeyelashes:

I decarb at 235 F for 110 min. Works like a dream.

THC in the bloodstream may hit the brain first, but THC bonded to olive oil will enter the lymphatic system first and do more work with the immune system.

Thc is never,ever...bonded to olive oil. Or coconut oil. Or butter. It’s carried in it. Contained,imesred .. sp.. emulsified in some lipid.. sue...the two second it takes to dissolve a’’ lipid in hydrochloride acid.the working fluid of digestion’ betrays any such notion. ... you take weed . You ingest weed parts. It gives you its energy. Just like onions, strawberries. Etc..

Doesn’t turmeric;;help fight..blah blah...energy...spice energy..
Daikon radish energy
Ginger root energy.
Tomato energy.
Morebthc
Red wine
Rice energy
Let’s not forget beef... chicken..ok,pork u pic......

I find and more than believe your immune system is the sum if a ft of parts. ///f7ck ton ...
Vitamin c plays part. Amino acids all in place..
a good immune system is exposed to toxic shit all day every day. Roll in feces. Inhale excessive pollen..hug dirty dogs and children.. instantly your...immune.. ok I made that up... ...I believe it...

I work from a stance that euphoria is a good thing
Stop....

Sue said euphoric is a good thing and I agree.
Fantastic.

for a healing patient, but extreme euphoria suggests too much delta9 THC

Right cut dose.....ever so slightly..moderation is ..reduction..lol

getting converted to 11-hydroxy THC,

Bs

which we believe

Bs
doesn't have the same medicinal value as delta-9.

Bs
Cajun warned us

Bsmore than once that getting high defeated the purpose.

Bs..

Marc.... you have me hesitating to use the word "believe." Lol!

Opinions aren’t facts..tee shirts by sweetsue.com.

Healing doesn't have to include getting high.

Sue, I went to Nepal. The man way on top of that mountain. In the temple. Said.;

Life was a circle...

If,you,offer advice , be sure it’s true.

9000 funhkin miles/.......

Think about it..

Sue, I went to Nepal. The man way on top of that mountain. In the temple. Said.;

Life was a circle...

If,you,offer advice , be sure it’s true.

9000 funhkin miles/.......

Think about it..

You have any idea how much I enjoy our conversations? :battingeyelashes:

Thank you for setting me straight. Language matters, and it matters to me to be using proper phraseology, so I'll amend my patter to include "carried by" instead of "bonded to."

I must, in an embarrassed tone, admit that I managed to graduate from high school and college without taking a single course on chemistry. Hard to believe, I know, considering my current passion for cannabinoid therapies, but sadly true. So I appreciate you reading over my shoulder.

So, have you any reasonable explaination for what the lecithin does that makes things even more bioavailable? I know it's an emulsifier, but how is that different from the linking up to the oil molecules? I'll be watching a webinar on bioavailability tomorrow....oops, that's tonight. Lol! I might get the chance to ask an expert there, but since you're around here somewhere I thought I'd see what you could contribute.

It's late Marc. I spent hours finishing up a class on using cannabis to treat cancer, and now I'm all wired up and unable to crawl between the sheets and fall asleep. Guess I'll pull out the Chemdawg and let it work its magic.

I love what I do. It wears me out now and again, but God, I love studying and sharing.

Hahah! Had another good laugh at the string of "BS" you left in your reply Marc. Someday we will meet.

I'm a big fan of euphoria. I believe all the fearmongering about THC overlooks the very basic benefits the cannabinoid brings to the table, while inflating any percieved dangers. There are no dangers with THC, in my opinion, only people too scared of letting go of the control and allowing euphoria to be an enjoyable experience.

I've been trying unsuccessfully to find a cut-off point for myself for more than a year. What happens is I get high, then get distracted by something and forget to keep smoking. Lol!

There's not a point in any day that I'm not buzzing along. Euphoria is my constant companion. :battingeyelashes:

Private communication.
Sweetest sue only relevancy..
Nothing ..political..
Just the facts...except now n again..

You have any idea how much I enjoy our conversations? :battingeyelashes:

I m slow learner...

Remember....’’’’’’the learning curve...///your learning curve//
May not always have a negative slope’’’’

Not mine... very serious physicists,,,,in cowboy boots....

Thank you for setting me straight. Language matters, and it matters to me to be using proper phraseology, so I'll amend my patter to include "carried by" instead of "bonded to."

Yeah the way the trichomes ‘move’ and become bio available ..differs in each technique.
Look, you nearly always..statistics...get ...more than half of the T C present. Wrapping it in flames and inhaling it...thankfully..

Further, if you toke slow and low...more..

I must, in an embarrassed tone, admit that I managed to graduate from high school and college without taking a single course on chemistry. Hard to believe, I know, considering my current passion for cannabinoid therapies, but sadly true. So I appreciate you reading over my shoulder.

No r,barassement....I too successfully graduated from several colleges /sans any courses in chemistry..I hated the entire presentation. I didn’t get it. They teach it in the most silly manner.
Sue, while twitching off ‘100% medically supervised,insured/fda / grade A/ nih reviewed/ pain medicine and other ..Poseidon.’’’
I read.. a lot.
I thought ... a lot..

I found readingbthe fraudulent fda/ nih paper I knew chemistry perfectly. I worked for Medtronic. I made leads, a new way for cardiac. My back hurt even then.. they put electrodes in your back. Like a tens machine.. shocks the pain always.. it’s a 1950’s idea.. ok they offered to slice my spine open, insert leaked and put battery operated battery in your asshole. Or such.
The electric field younget from allowingnthese ghouls to fukc with you. Is pretty much identical to an external unit.without having the ghouls slit you..
It pays no know math. Apparently today’s doctors only need to BILL N KILL.///TM //LOL TEE SHIRT SUE..

So, have you any reasonable explaination for what the lecithin does that makes things even more bioavailable?
YES I DO.

I know it's an emulsifier, but how is that different from the linking up to the oil molecules?

SUE.ok no cute.. just for awhile..

Letchin by itself is as powerful a compound as cannabinoids. ..fact/
Letchin. Greek for life giving egg food..Greek dur..-600 ad...lol
Madevfamous by //French//oh andbgerman//oh and British..peeps
///tribal competitive endeavors...still continues in eu...watch em.....
Letchin is an essential ///amazing///molecule..

The emulsifier...moniker...an insult to the real wonders of the molecule....it’s.....BI. POLAR.
NO SHIT. LETCHIN EMULIDIFYS SOLEY BECUSE ITS MECHANICAL/ELECTRO-POLAR/PROPERTIES STICKMTO LIPDS/WTAER/LIGHT ACID///SIMULATANEOUSLY..

let me illustrate.. ...nah bi sexual..imagery is not technical..but that kinda how one ..molecule can..do..lipid and other species...SIMULATENOUSLY...,,two females on male sticks in my mind.

I'll be watching a webinar on bioavailability tomorrow....oops, that's tonight. Lol! I might get the chance to ask an expert there, but since you're around here somewhere I thought I'd see what you could contribute.

Letchin is extracted the same way we all extract thc/Cbd from momma.
Ethanol. Or rosin press or soak into another oil..
Plant and animal sources . However, 2-3 eggs a day will provide all nutritional letchin every human needs every day. You do feel ..well after ingesting egg/ham/cheese/ breakfast.. or am alone here?

Ok, letchin for pharmacology is 100’s of years old.
Letchin itself being a form,of ‘medicine’

Letchin forms 3 dimensional arrangements. It’s statisically occurring. When you heat a mixture. You energize it. The bonds ...losses..not break.. being .frisky and friendly the molecules rearrange. Then..lick when cooled and let sit...like your food.puddings.jello. ..
So,what? Ok these lipid shells and boxes, contain,other molecules/like thc-9, inside of a temporary,really cool lipid..’’space ship’’ lol.. due. It’s these spacecships..really 3 d lipid containers..merciless or spacelled/sp//
These allow deeper and delayed absorption of the thc . So sue letchin delays your bodies relentless drive to break complex molecules, into constituent parts for metabolic function...life sue.

Lastly, the letchin itself is broken down. If you sourced clean letchin you get clean metabolites. Always is true/fact
The four main ones proved.
Life...liberty pursuit,,,,lol..amino acid building blocks
Lubrication
Form of good cholestrol
Several easy to digest sugar alcohols..not ethanol..every other ‘’oll’ However.

So, the letchin...spreads the dose from being ingested in the upper digestive tract, immediately; thereby saving destruction,of some Caaba-love from stomach acid, and I generally lenghting,greatly the availability ///Time...

Sue you don’t take a 50 mg dose and make 100 mg worth..
But you can take 25 mg and make it last 4/6/8/12 hours instead of..1/2/3. Fact

It's late Marc. I spent hours finishing up a class on using cannabis to treat cancer, and now I'm all wired up and unable to crawl between the sheets and fall asleep. Guess I'll pull out the Chemdawg and let it work its magic.

Yum..sue chem dawg.now.is 400/ounce weed//I won’t ever pay that..
A year ago chem was a favvvvvvvvvvvvvv...
The
I love what I do. It wears me out now and again, but God, I love studying and sharing.

I love what you do too.sweet sue

Barefoot cowboy ..wears boots to dinner

Private communication.
Sweetest sue only relevancy..
Nothing ..political..
Just the facts...except now n again..

I love what you do too.sweet sue

Barefoot cowboy ..wears boots to dinner

Oh God, that was a fun read Marc. I love the way you explain things. :hug::hug::hug:

You know I laugh heartily at all your jokes too. Hehehe!

Ok, so if I understand it, the lecithin does encapsulate the cannabinoids and olive oil they're holding hands with. Am I right? I already understood something of how it helps absorbtion, but you cleared some of that up for me. MUAH!

Not only that, but lecithin is the reason my Biobomb brownies last so long. It's a time-delay action.

I have a thing for cowboys. Graduated from Abeline Christian University in West Texas and it kinda broke my heart that I didn't snatch the heart of a cowboy while I was there. Lol! I'm pretty sure Dale was glad I made it back to the Burgh. He'd have died a lot sooner without me, and not had near as much fun getting to the end.

Are you serious Marc? Chemdawg sells for $400 an ounce? Then what I grew is worth more. Lol!

No jokes...inline. Letchin/
Oh God, that was a fun read Marc. I love the way you explain things. :hug::hug::hug:

You know I laugh heartily at all your jokes too. Hehehe!

Ok, so if I understand it, the lecithin does encapsulate the cannabinoids and olive oil they're holding hands with. Am I right?

Better....holding hands and spinning about the equator, and revolving abountnthe poles. Simultaneously.
Think..SPHERE, INSIDE.THE JUCY CENTER...THC/CBD.LITERALY SURROUND 360 BYN360 . IN A PURE LIPID SPHERICAL SHIELD..but these form..statidically. So never 100% of letchin forms sphere..but > 50% do.the rest of thc/thcs/thcb/Cbd/ is always their.

And yes they hold hands.

When it’s cold. They have fun staying warm,,,,,, I hear

I already understood something of how it helps absorbtion, but you cleared some of that up for me. MUAH!

Not only that, but lecithin is the reason my Biobomb brownies last so long. It's a time-delay action.

Correct.... more time is the effect/..

So sue then at what price does this added time occur?
NOTHING IS EVER FREE.

N O T H ING W O R T H WH IL E C AN EVER BE FREE. LIKE MASSES FRREE FOR ALL.
FREE COLLEGE MUST REALLY SUCK.
I PAID CAH MONEY FOR MINE. IT TOOKS YEARS. BOOKS WIEGHED A TON AND COST A FORTUNE. NO INTERNET EITHER. A COMPUTER IMFEED A ROLL,OF PAPER TAPE.. I SWEAR ONE COMPUTER. BURNT WOOD.

I have a thing for cowboys. Graduated from Abeline Christian University in West Texas and it kinda broke my heart that I didn't snatch the heart of a cowboy while I was there. Lol! I'm pretty sure Dale was glad I made it back to the Burgh. He'd have died a lot sooner without me, and not had near as much fun getting to the end.

THYE HAVE A SONG. OUT DONT LET YOUR BABY MARRY COWBOYS.....
IM NOT A RWAL,COWBOY..LOL JST PLAYING THE PART FOR TOURISM YA KNKWS..HEHEHE

There are real,cowboys and cow girls for,that matter. All around town,still.
Ownoys don’t get paid much, work hard, all,weather..etc.
You know why they do,it?

...little grass-hopper.......you forgot so soon? ....

Carboxl group. I’ e , THC-A Is a bond molecule if thc-9 , with carboxl , cooh, expression...
Damn good thing.. thcA is free from decay, oxidation...rust.. due to the carboxl . Thankfully .

Think of it as mother MJ, ziplock storage system....
The thcA , cannot , ever, be released from the carboxl bond with;
Prayer.
Will power.
Madi, magi, or magic...
Time...1-1000 hours...below 75 c..

You do get the ‘lions share of thc-a to thc-9 converted ‘ above 100 c..boiling water. In ‘hours’..

An open ended container in a oven 350/375 f to heat weed to 120 c//242 f. Is a nice slow cook process. 15-25 miunutes. Smells great. When ammonia smell gone. Done remove.let it rest. Into freezer ,2-4 hours, into -10 c ethanol for 42 minutes.exactly. 42.00 lol... why shake it. Everything of value on the leaf ..it’s in solution.. pour it off, don’t let piece float into catch.. that’s pure liquid medicine. There is very limited tricome left on the leaf now.. great. Freeze it . Oh never let that weed get above -10c ..other thermal problem keep cold..use glove.for the weed not you.lol.add cold ethanol.. second extract sits 1 hour 42 minutes, exactly. Pour it off into another vessel. .. second pour has more terpenes. You can see and smell and knife burn test. Glass slide test. .. I keep two separate .. then I just mixed into one...

If you want to ‘age yoUr liquid thc. .. don’t.
Open air. Means dilution with water.. not bad ....not needed.

In sealed container, glass in sun.. the color changes.. it’s a nice touch. That’s ultravioket interacting. Some oxidation . Generally decay, weakening of the plant material.

The decarb really matches ‘sautéed onions’ the temps are exactly ..well nearly the same. Like cooking sugars.. nearly the same. Toasting bread. . I actually put bread into oven near old bear decarb device as indicator..

Into oils, the cannabinoids are drawn to the lipids due to ‘polar chemistry; . Literally positive negative charges on end of molecules. ..so first thc jump into a sea of warm lipid.. after a time. ...the next thc jumps into a cesspool of lipid. Other thc’s, water..and then the next thc eventually doesn’t want to jump.... now, using weed into lipids w/water portion , ie crock pot. This offers decarb, 1-3 hour very slow cook, temps at boiling ,,,by definition.. and best for some.. the stuff you want is now sucked into the lipid. The stuff you don’t want,,except sue sometimes, that’s in the water... then cold filtering the 3 hour cook. You remove hardened lipid. That’s lipid thc,,, yum.
The water is nasty.. I haven’t done process enough to find use for crock pot water. Oh it has all the waste leaf.

Time won’t do it. . More clean lipid would .but adding a little to a lot wears thin fast..
Lipid extraction suffers a lower ‘efficiency; when compared with qwet..
Oils in the 65% - ;75% due to limiting polar effects, described.
Qwet, is over 100% , especially on second extract. It’s thc, canna, and some ‘’crap’. Terpines galor..was too. Shitnthat will not burn.. ‘’’will not burn;’; myself .ill limit material ..that doesn’t burn,,

Fortunately, every step is so forgiving.. but you must know the limitations..

Don’t for a minute hope to take weed concentrate it. And make anesthetic. It’s not possible, nit desirable,imho. The weed is just one plant among many. A sweet one ,no doubt.

OTOH.. if you have a process . Magic .butter. Whatever.. do start there and heal. Time permitting.. try cooking it other methods.............
Sue...this my’ opus’ post...

Sue...this my’ opus’ post...

And a sweet one it was Marc. You've left a wealth of experience and information in your wake. :hug:

My favorite method of making canna meds is with a highly-concentrated infusion - close to a gram of cannabis to an ounce of carrier oil, cooked in the instant pot on high pressure for one hour and 50 minutes. Coconut oil if it's for playtime or treating liver disease, olive oil for all other internal administrations, grape seed oil and an assortment of other partners for my topicals.

I do believe we're getting close to the new thread on "My favorite oil recipes and regimens." :slide:

.hmmm.
Betcha it’s always about the sme’’concentration factor...math
Remember we want to cleanup,the dose. But not make posion, ok? Please?
I’m not sure I want to advance nuclear medicine.
‘It was his opus too..” cyclotron ..still an ‘’’oportunity”
Yes I can write off digits and make digits.. fantastic..

Ok 1 gram your bestweed.// I’ll give it 20% great canna love...

200 mg tea/30 ml of carrier. +
200 mg tea/30 MG 9about) of carrier.
7.1 mg/ml of dose..

Sue every process we use produces this value..
Just saying
Ma,th don’t lie.
Stastics ..omg.. ichanfe good to silver using stats..lol
Take your wealth with it...lol

I was just sitting here on the floor enjoying Carnival thinking this has to be around 20% THC. Lol!

I’m so honored you think so highly of my cultivation abilities Marc. :hug:

Oh...look...a new cob and canary.
:slide:

This one’s my Jamaican, a 2:1 CBD. Not sure what to expect with her. Most of what we’re playing with on the thread are excellent high THC sativas. But she smells like fruit salad so I had to try. Lol!

She’s all bundled up and vacuum sealed for the fermentation stage.

For my morning shower. :battingeyelashes: It’s too late to play tonight.

It’s about my bedtime. Big day tomorrow. I’m making more infused oil for pain cream.

Once we’re comfortable with creating cobs we’ll shift gears into creating oils and other meds with them. Neiko will start testing, and others will follow. Before long we’ll have some interesting data to play with.

But first we gain confidence in the process.

Sweets.....I’ve seen you grow...

Btw. The % thc.etc etc..

Total BS..

25.678965 %....means . About 26%. Period.
% was made only...as insoley ... whole numbers..
ALWAYS.

Anything else reeks of .
Stupid
Or
Fraud
Just saying...

Further, unless your a “hammer claw handed human” as in premature. Picked too soon. Can’t tel clear from white. Human
Six’s to be you.

The weeds makes the same trichomes eachand every time. Anything else is larceny .

So, baby girl.. me saying you got 20% isn’t my way of flattering you..

Ok .sue xoxoxo grow baby grow... lol

Sue ain’t ever much more..
Sue unless you f&cked up ain’t less than 15%

Every there number is .leafy; marketing bs... fact not opionion

Opinions ain’t facts
Even when strongly held.

Once we’re comfortable with creating cobs we’ll shift gears into creating oils and other meds with them. Neiko will start testing, and others will follow. Before long we’ll have some interesting data to play with.

But first we gain confidence in the process.
Baby girl,
When you snip that bud off the stem.
All the trichomes that are... are ..fact

No other man made, or sue made,
Can increase the amount of tea in the snip. Etta.

Ok?
Snip done. No mas tea.

No mas Cbd. Nada mas nothing more sue.

The cure is a way of removINg everything not inhalanlable.
So everything you seek in your bio<oil. Terpines, sterols,was. Leaf meat.. doesn’t burn it’s the shit on your roach.

Cob, accelerated the destruction of shit you do not want to smoke.
Of course it works.. fact sue

So ,them why take cob cured we’d and make CCO //bio CCO oil letchin....
Baby doesn’t make any sense.
You go to clean
To,dirty
To clean’’’

You get me.
Want thc Cbd///clean

Want it all..dirty..pick...
Smoke clean
Eat.all
I say.. imho..not yet fact

Don’t ever undo the concentration you worked so hard to achieve...’’’’’anon

Interesting thought. Mine was that there’s the potential for unique medicines. Not everyone will be able to chew a cob, but they may benefit from the unique molecules available from one, eh? :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom