No...no molecular changes cano cur in temperature cures...
Not high engrymto mutates etc...

Merely, removing water. ‘Removing wax.sterol.
Shit thatndont burn
You get it..

The energy need to make unique things occur. Require higher and more focused energy,
Sue do you want o put weed in a cyclotron?
I could have it done..I think..

It would change the center of the atom. Knock shit rightmought of their... statisically..
It would be fun.
I’d hate it all...

Old bear.sue

Weed is a gift let’s no fuck it up

No...no molecular changes cano cur in temperature cures...
Not high engrymto mutates etc...

Merely, removing water. ‘Removing wax.sterol.
Shit thatndont burn
You get it..

The energy need to make unique things occur. Require higher and more focused energy,
Sue do you want o put weed in a cyclotron?
I could have it done..I think..

It would change the center of the atom. Knock shit rightmought of their... statisically..
It would be fun.
I’d hate it all...

Old bear.sue

Weed is a gift let’s no fuck it up

There’s something crazy going on with the fermentation Marc. This isn’t like any high I’ve ever experienced, using the same cannabis.

Sue..
Fermentation...
Brits...chutneys// USA dill pickle and the like..
Ok no vinegar equivalent for buds..

Moist heat. Energizes biology already on the leaf.
When controlled mold added biology is limited .
The ‘yeast’ convert leaf sugars / to ???
Mostly sugars turn to ‘’alchols’ Not ethanol’s...thol s

No new thc can occur.
The A bond canal be broken. Heat/moisture and biology can break the bonds..and they do.

Mold also converts sugars tomalchols .
Mold adds ,well mold excrement to the mixture.

Mold excrement, fromplant food. Is ethanol..well it contains ethanol, all wine is sugar eaten by /biology/ and excrement back into the ///mixture// eeeewwwwwww

Bottled and drank for over 4200 years.

So, you have a clean up of useless leaf.
You have sugars going to alcohols.
You have “mold’ excrement’

Hopefully mold is immediately limited, by drying out. As mold can be tricky. We want molded/ulnar mold. Not rainbow color monsters on the curing buds.

In drier climates. One might consider using the moist fan leaves and other,as container moisture resoviors . It has the pants own biology on it too. More plant biology means more conversions/per square/per second./ each extra 4.2 degree also increase the rate and expansion of the conversion..

It’s like that

Sue..
Fermentation...
Brits...chutneys// USA dill pickle and the like..
Ok no vinegar equivalent for buds..

Moist heat. Energizes biology already on the leaf.
When controlled mold added biology is limited .
The ‘yeast’ convert leaf sugars / to ???
Mostly sugars turn to ‘’alchols’ Not ethanol’s...thol s

No new thc can occur.
The A bond canal be broken. Heat/moisture and biology can break the bonds..and they do.

Mold also converts sugars tomalchols .
Mold adds ,well mold excrement to the mixture.

Mold excrement, fromplant food. Is ethanol..well it contains ethanol, all wine is sugar eaten by /biology/ and excrement back into the ///mixture// eeeewwwwwww

Bottled and drank for over 4200 years.

So, you have a clean up of useless leaf.
You have sugars going to alcohols.
You have “mold’ excrement’

Hopefully mold is immediately limited, by drying out. As mold can be tricky. We want molded/ulnar mold. Not rainbow color monsters on the curing buds.

In drier climates. One might consider using the moist fan leaves and other,as container moisture resoviors . It has the pants own biology on it too. More plant biology means more conversions/per square/per second./ each extra 4.2 degree also increase the rate and expansion of the conversion..

It’s like that

Thank you Marc. :hug:

I never had the thought that it was creating more THC, just that there’s something in the synergistic effects of mold droppings and the essential oils that’s creating a wonderful and unique euphoric effect. It’s apparently doing a good job of naturally decarbing at an accelerated rate.

This is going to take me a while to wrap my brain around. Cannabis isn’t a simple plant, is it? Lol! That’s a lot of components to interact in unexpected ways.

When the cobs are cured to individual perfection they get dried out. They’re stored vacuum sealed, which also limits any concerns with mold.

Thank you Marc. :hug:

I never had the thought that it was creating more THC, just that there’s something in the synergistic effects of mold droppings and the essential oils that’s creating a wonderful and unique euphoric effect. It’s apparently doing a good job of naturally decarbing at an accelerated rate.

This is going to take me a while to wrap my brain around. Cannabis isn’t a simple plant, is it? Lol! That’s a lot of components to interact in unexpected ways.

When the cobs are cured to individual perfection they get dried out. They’re stored vacuum sealed, which also limits any concerns with mold.
All goid sweet sue.

Is ‘indtant’ Edible ...weed
Lings, like ready to;
Eat’un roll n snack
Smoke the Rest?///

The mystery of cannabis, is gone,’replaced with knowledge.

Only enough to be dangerously ....

I’ll say this. Using a nice warm moist , first bud process....
Yahooo,
When ?energized and liquified, ya get ‘sticky icky
‘//
Fhb was sticky st pluck.
Any other first step..you get dry er,
Andbgreener frsnlky in nose..
That method then takes weeks to ‘cure’

The sticky is there within
36-42 hours..hehe.
You can telll. Bud loses water.waste. And ..sweats sticky...
I want to image it but.. haven’t..

I do not know yet what in the world to make of tamale wrappers and /incantations/. Burial rites// ..
I’ll watch.
Two grams dispensary ‘rso’ into chcoclate. Last of this type, doesn’t burn clean, you can get ‘bigh’.
It helps me walk,

Fire up,the evaporation cats....

I’m glad it helps you walk Marc. That made me smile. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Sorry if I've posted in the wrong section but freshly diagnosed with liver cancer

Hello whateverittakes, sorry to hear that. Let’s get you to the correct room, shall we?

A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

This is where we help answer questions on using cannabis oil as a treatment for cancer. Please take the time to read the first couple pages. That’ll give you a quick look at the basics. We’ve made some changes to the regimen, but we can answer any questions about that on the current page.

Please don’t hesitate to go straight to the current page when you’re ready. Someone will welcome you.

Hey, you were evolved to heal. :hug:

LATEST DISCOVERY: I bought this book: CBD: A patient's guide to medical cannabis and it is the first source I have found that gives explicit instructions on how to dose with CBD. It provides three charts with micro, standard and macro dosing, depending on what the ailment is; I did standard dosing for pain and anxiety (although anxiety has stayed minimal since December when I started taking CBD). The chart and the dose guidelines were extremely helpful.

It made me realize that I was way under-dosing, so this morning I upped my CBD to 100mg CBD daily divided into two doses. I took it this morning, mixed in with some WW, Lithium OG Kush and Iced Grapefruit tincture and the pain relief was incredible. (The high was also very nice; I coasted through my work day.) I'm using CBD isolate infused in Everclear, but it becomes full spectrum when I add it to the THC tincture.

It's fcking hard work figuring out how to dose with this stuff, and I'm really grateful for this book, because no website wants to make recommendations on how much folks suffering from such and such should take. The authors are trailblazers, and I'm sure glad I found the book.

LATEST DISCOVERY: I bought this book: CBD: A patient's guide to medical cannabis and it is the first source I have found that gives explicit instructions on how to dose with CBD.
It's fcking hard work figuring out how to dose with this stuff, and I'm really grateful for this book, because no website wants to make recommendations on how much folks suffering from such and such should take. The authors are trailblazers, and I'm sure glad I found the book.
Thanks for that recommend tat! I'm going to have to find a copy of that now :). And congrats on finding a good solution to what ails ya :thumb:.

Thanks for that recommend tat! I'm going to have to find a copy of that now :). And congrats on finding a good solution to what ails ya :thumb:.

Amen to that. :goodjob: The book's on my to-buy list.

I just watched my daughter go into tremors for the first time. I've known that anxiety did this to her, but I'd never witnessed it myself. She'd missed three doses of her 2:1 CBD meds, something she never does, so it caught us both off guard at how effective that regime actually was.

It's been so long since she's had tremors - almost 18 months now on her capsules - that she was confused when it started. Three inhalations of Candy Cane on the vaporizer and some pain cream applied to the DMR and to the front of her chest to relax the tension ball of anxiety that clued her to what was going on, and the whole episode settled in about 15 minutes.

Every time I watch something like this I wonder how our politicans sleep at night.

Amen to that. :goodjob: The book's on my to-buy list.

I just watched my daughter go into tremors for the first time. I've known that anxiety did this to her, but I'd never witnessed it myself. She'd missed three doses of her 2:1 CBD meds, something she never does, so it caught us both off guard at how effective that regime actually was.

It's been so long since she's had tremors - almost 18 months now on her capsules - that she was confused when it started. Three inhalations of Candy Cane on the vaporizer and some pain cream applied to the DMR and to the front of her chest to relax the tension ball of anxiety that clued her to what was going on, and the whole episode settled in about 15 minutes.

Every time I watch something like this I wonder how our politicans sleep at night.

I am so amazed and grateful for what CBD has done for my anxiety. Awesome story, Sue!!!

My Mum has Parkinson’s along with chronic anxiety. I’ve been trying for two years to get her on CBD bio Bombs but she won’t budge. Such a shame as all the pharmaceutical drugs leave her with horrible side effects

My Mum has Parkinson’s along with chronic anxiety. I’ve been trying for two years to get her on CBD bio Bombs but she won’t budge. Such a shame as all the pharmaceutical drugs leave her with horrible side effects

Propaganda works Chew. How unfortunate to have to watch her suffer. :hug: Has she never seen the videos on YouTube? They’re hard to watch too. Politics and greed.......decades of pain and suffering by a world population and they still persist in maintaining the deception.

She was designed to heal like everyone else. This is simple biology.

Propaganda works Chew. How unfortunate to have to watch her suffer. :hug: Has she never seen the videos on YouTube? They’re hard to watch too. Politics and greed.......decades of pain and suffering by a world population and they still persist in maintaining the deception.

She was designed to heal like everyone else. This is simple biology.

Yep. I’ve sat her through many videos Sue. I try to explain the fact that the rest of the world is turning to cannabis for medicine but she just refuses point blank and says “I don’t want to be a junky”!

Wow! They certainly done a number on her eh? She’s suffering for no need unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom