Hi Sweet one :hug:
Lots of energy and ideas, it sounds like a good thread "deliberate waking"
But, remember the cardinal, and seeing one was suppose to give you a message. :hug:

That may have been part of the Cardinal's message Birdie. :laughtwo: I thought about this some more and that's what I'm going to do today, after drenches, or during drenches.

I hear you keltic. :hug: No worries. I recognize this has potential to mushroom into a dreaded enterprise, but I'm finding it incredibly exciting to learn to do this. I've been playing with this cataloging idea for a couple years now, and I think I finally figured it out. If it works I'll apply the same principle to my grow journals. I promised myself that I'd play with it, and when it stops feeling like play I'll stop and play somewhere else until the desire to continue strikes again.

Unstructured living has its perks. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cant remember what I came here to forget, keep playing those songs. Blake Shelton 2016 The real BS Capture the moment you own Being tuned to your ECS
20170122_135338_1_.jpeg
20170122_135341_1_.jpeg
. IT'S so easy! PS I have a way of confounding electrical machines and use my MIDDLE FINGER on touch screen! It gives me joy. In memory of Mark L and Mike L's John L and Sweet sweet Mary L

Cant remember what I came here to forget, keep playing those songs. Blake Shelton 2016 The real BS Capture the moment you own Being tuned to your ECS

:rofl: You are such a delight to have around. No wonder she loves and lives with you. :hug:

you betcha. Whooooot.

Gotta run. .... Working for the man every night and day.
Grateday!

You have a wonderful day filled to overflowing with joyful expression, my friend. :hug:

I came across this conversation over at Doc Bud's grow lab. I was wondering if anyone had noticed the same? To be honest, I never looked at the underside of the leaves. When I'm checking trichome maturity I'm looking only at the buds.

What I'm really interested in is speculation on the variety this suggests in the cannabinoid load. I've considered that cannabinoid development might be somewhat organized on the plants in a way we haven't yet come to understand.

Just tossing this one out here because it called to me. I don't often stop in Doc's lab. It runs faster than here most days, so I was intrigued that this was the post that called me into the room.

Doc, getting close to harvest time. I take into considering breeders stated flowering time, condition of the pistils and trichs, decrease in water consumption, single bladed leaves, etc.

This time around I looked closer than I usually do at the trichs on the underside (back) of the sugar leaves. Among other things, I've noticed that the trichs are larger and sometimes more plentiful than those on the topside of the leaf, but, more importantly, they seem to be more immature than those on top.

Whereas the top trichs are, for example, 70-75% cloudy, most of the trichs on the undersides are still mostly clear. Just wondered what your thoughts were regarding this. Mike

Any thoughts? Won't this be a fun thing to have tested in the future? The medicinal values of sugar leaves vs buds. Ooo..... The future looks so inviting and fun. One of these days I'm gonna start the list of things I want to test for. That's gonna be a loooooong one. Lol!

I came across this conversation over at Doc Bud's grow lab. I was wondering if anyone had noticed the same? To be honest, I never looked at the underside of the leaves. When I'm checking trichome maturity I'm looking only at the buds.

What I'm really interested in is speculation on the variety this suggests in the cannabinoid load. I've considered that cannabinoid development might be somewhat organized on the plants in a way we haven't yet come to understand.

Just tossing this one out here because it called to me. I don't often stop in Doc's lab. It runs faster than here most days, so I was intrigued that this was the post that called me into the room.

Any thoughts? Won't this be a fun thing to have tested in the future? The medicinal values of sugar leaves vs buds. Ooo..... The future looks so inviting and fun. One of these days I'm gonna start the list of things I want to test for. That's gonna be a loooooong one. Lol!

Wow , is THAT the fluid of our minds in phsycal proof ? slightly rearranged !!

Fox tailing
20170123_140653_1_.jpg
20170123_141032_1_.jpg
mqdefault1.jpg
First bud I pulled to pfoto seems to look like a fox or deer or Yorkie ?

20170123_135803_1_.jpg

Hi Ali! I recommend White Widow from Crop King Seeds (sponsor here with very strong reputation for service and quality judging from many grow journals.) It's very high in THC that you need for breast cancer. You also mentioned Lyme disease. WW is also a very balance hybrid that is uplifting during day and still helps me sleep at night. It's also easy to grow. I'll be replacing my WW clones with new seeds from CKS for next grow.

If you want a CBD strain they also have CB Dream. A couple growers have recommended that as easy to grow. It's a variation of Blue Dream so should also be more uplifting.

Finally I mention their Autoflowers which are simpler to grow than photoperiod plants. They have auto version of WW.

Thanks so much KR! I appreciate your time and advice. Take care.
:thanks:

Hello Ali. :hug: :love: It can be a bit frustrating in the beginning. Sometimes it's so busy in here that things get missed. You'll need 50 posts before you can PM, I believe. Until then, I beg of you to be patient with us and ask again.

The cancer thread isn't mine, it's Cajun's. I just monitor it and drop all kinds of resource materials when I come across something I think will help. Here's the link to the beginning of that thread. I recommend you read the first five pages completely, but feel free to post your questions there about the breast cancer on the current page. Cajun's knocking down his own reaccuring cancer, so we need to be patient with him as well.

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

I'm not certain what question you're referring to. I thought we caught all of yours. I apologize for overlooking it. I realize you're dealing with a lot right now and part of my intent is to help you find more ease in the process. Your prognosis is excellent Ali. Dispensary goods are perfectly acceptable. One only need know what to go after. Once you have oil it can be processed into more bioavailable medication and you can begin healing.

You're waking up playful. You're already healing. I'm proud of you girl. :high-five: I'll add your name to the list of lab rats resetting the emotional tone. In the case of cancer I believe this step may be indispensable.

Supergroomer's wife uses cannabis to treat Lyme disease.

Ali, the stoner culture is propaganda. We all consume, at one rate or another. The truth of the matter is that we all have compromised endocannabinoid systems. Any cannabinoids we get in are helping the body heal. That "stoner culture" idea is one of the ways they're using to try to keep us from going completely legal. In states where cannabis is legal opioid use is dramatically reduced and teen use of cannabis has dropped appreciably.

Propaganda works. That's why they use it. Knowledge is power.

Hi Sue, thanks for taking the time to write. I don't know how you do it! LOL.
Just to be sure, I was not referring to being a stoner as a negative thing, far from it. But, for the time being I need to be present in my own skin and mind to be able to monitor myself.
Anyway, again, thank you.

It's like the banks of the river came crashing down .ELTON JOHN LYRICS
"Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me"

I can't light no more of your darkness
All my pictures seem to fade to black and white
I'm growing tired and time stands still before me
Frozen here on the ladder of my life

Too late to save myself from falling
I took a chance and changed your way of life
But you misread my meaning when I met you
Closed the door and left me blinded by the light

Don't let the sun go down on me
Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free
But losing everything is like the sun going down on me

I can't find the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have they need love to help them heal

Also a favorite of mine is War ( live of coarse ) Sun oh Sun. what a sax solo !!

Hey all, a note about that eric burdun and war LIVE song. The computer shows alot of false lyrics and some nasty's for some reason. I mean the live song that is very long , about 13-15 minutes , with a flute and sax solos. sorry

Maybe we should encourage the powers that be to find a good cannabis tester and add it to the growing list of 420 contest prizes...:hmmmm:

What a delightful perspective. Did you know that there's speculation that the empty spaces we see in the cosmos aren't empty at all, but apparently have some fine netting that we can't clearly discern? Makes you wonder if the spaces around us might have netting we can't percieve because of our limited sensory capacity? Anything goes in a creative universe.

My theory is that the "floating" cannabinoids are tuning in to vibration. Someday they'll prove that. Consider: the ECS creates cannabinoids and the degrading enzymes on the spot and on demand. Cannabinoids don't float around for the system looking for attachment points. That is unless we introduce them from somewhere else, say the cannabis plant?

How do you suppose the cannabinoids know where to go? Where to exit the bloodstream or lymph system and find a cell that requires attachment and signalling? I suspect it has something to do with the vibration of cells out of the norm. The cannabinoids are signalling devices. It makes sense to me that it'd be vibrations they'd be zeroing in on.

I'm still looking for the data to back any of this theorizing up. :cheesygrinsmiley: We live in a universe that vibrates. Everything you sense is through vibration of some sort. I think vibration has a lot to do with cellular functioning, and sick cells vibrate very differently than healthy ones.

And just one more side of the story to prove that you are very much onto something :love::

Ora Lee Smith Cancer Research Foundation – We have the answer to cancer.
I found her website.

You have posted "oil" information that has helped me dramatically with severe pain from a degenerative neuropathic disease, so thank you Sue. The last 13 years I've had several Neurostimulator implants, injections, nerve Ablations and more, all that worked a little, but I still had excruciating pain days for no apparent reason. On one particular weekend I was in a fetal position in bed, my son came in and says "It's so hard to watch you in pain dad, it's breaks my heart" - Tears were welling up in his eyes. "I know you hate marijuana but this may help, he printed out info from Dr Gupta and other sources and produced a joint. He did his homework. Prior to this, I had not been a proponent of legalizing weed, I had tried it in college and felt warm and tingly and a bad experience happened that made me wish I hadn't been stoned, I got a call that my father had a heart attack and may not make it. He lived, but I swore that was the last time I would ever do it. Back to my son, I could see that seeing me in pain was causing him anguish. Anyway, I resisted, while he lit up I kept saying "no way", then I will never forget look on his face and how it affected him to see me anguish in pain. I had never considered the affect of my chronic pain and how it had traumatized my family, how could I have forgotten them? They are my most important. In twenty minutes we were talking and laughing, I had forgot about the pain and didn't realize it. While I was laughing and giggling and he started to tear up again and gave me a hug saying how good it was to see me happy again. It was the best I felt in many years, maybe ever. :) The affects of chronic pain are devasting to an entire family and I had being selfish by clinging to old principals and the lies they were based on. So, I since started on a quest to find the truth and what works for me, I found that different strains, THC and constituent components, are variable in how your body's pain receptors react to it. so, I thought I found the right strain but the product variability from dispensary to dispensary made it impossible to have a consistant product, I think they saw me coming. So, I bought a magical butter machine so process is same, since it only takes large quantities of weed to make a recipe, experimentation gets expensive and frustrating. Some strains actually made me focus on the pain more. I found that medicating with bud oil and warm coconut oil shot works well for me. I am not in a position to grow so I must rely on recommendations or "test results" from dispensaries I buy meds from. The more I learn the more health concerns I have about what weed I am putting into my body, pesticides and growth fertilizers?. I am consistent with how I take them but still get huge differences in product quality, which is a biggie, a crappy ounce means more pain, expense and floor sweepings. You can't rely on reviews since so many people like free weed more than truth. Are there ways to try minimize variability, It says medical and tested but I don't see many results than THC and Terps.

Sorry for the novel, I stated out wanting to express a heartfelt Thank You Sue! for the information. You sharing this information bettered the quality of my life and those around me.

Best,
I wish we could all grow but only a small % is needed without the help from industry

Back
Top Bottom