Speaking of lecithin, I found the two articles that Old Hippy posted about on his Beyond Chronic website about why he doesn't use lecithin anymore:

Lecithin: The Dark Side of a Dietary Supplement

Common dietary fat and intestinal microbes linked to heart disease

I must admit that in my normal high state on Saturday nights, I haven't read either yet but I wanted to post them while I was thinking of it since I actually got the links a couple of months ago and keep forgetting.

I'm fairly certain he's talking about soy lecithin. The disturbing thing about soy is we've allowed it to become a major GMO. Not something you want in your gut at all. Sunflower lecithin is perfectly safe, and liquid sunflower lecithin is even better for our purposes.

We use lecithin for reasons other than absorbtion. There are benefits to lecithin as a nutritional supplement that make it something you'd be advised to take regardless. When my brother had a stroke it was the first thing my mother insisted he start taking. The woman knew her supplements.

I just finished watching the documentary "Cancer, The Forbidden Cures" and I now understand how powerful the pharmaceutical companies are and how threatening this cannabis revolution is to the AMA and the entire medical establishment. That was chilling.

They're going to do everything they can to slow down the research. That's been the ace card from the beginning. It was shocking the number of proven methods of cancer treatment that've been banned in this country and vilified through the irresponsible use of propaganda. While I was watching it though I was struck that it's going to be difficult to keep up those kinds of smear tactics and smoke and mirrors with an informed and educated public.

I was also struck by the recounting of so many herbal remedies that were given away, but the formulations weren't shared openly. One has to wonder at that motivation.

Hmmm...... Where's the joy in this? I'll have to give that thought.

Magnus, all you have to do is go to the top of this page and you'll see that it reads from the left to the right below the green menu --> Forum-->MEDICAL MARIJUANA-->Methods of Medication --> Cannabis Oil --> SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall.

Click on Methods of Medication, which will take you back to the main page for Methods of Medication and, either Post A New Thread and create your Canna Cream & Lotion Study Hall thread or click the sub-heading Cannabis Cream and start your new thread there. Here's the link for that part if you're interested:

Cannabis Cream

Once you get it up and going, let me know so I can subscribe. It will be so much fun. I can't wait.

:woohoo:

image19131.jpeg

I'm fairly certain he's talking about soy lecithin. The disturbing thing about soy is we've allowed it to become a major GMO. Not something you want in your gut at all. Sunflower lecithin is perfectly safe, and liquid sunflower lecithin is even better for our purposes.

We use lecithin for reasons other than absorbtion. There are benefits to lecithin as a nutritional supplement that make it something you'd be advised to take regardless. When my brother had a stroke it was the first thing my mother insisted he start taking. The woman knew her supplements.

I just finished watching the documentary "Cancer, The Forbidden Cures" and I now understand how powerful the pharmaceutical companies are and how threatening this cannabis revolution is to the AMA and the entire medical establishment. That was chilling.

They're going to do everything they can to slow down the research. That's been the ace card from the beginning. It was shocking the number of proven methods of cancer treatment that've been banned in this country and vilified through the irresponsible use of propaganda. While I was watching it though I was struck that it's going to be difficult to keep up those kinds of smear tactics and smoke and mirrors with an informed and educated public.

I was also struck by the recounting of so many herbal remedies that were given away, but the formulations weren't shared openly. One has to wonder at that motivation.

This. This is my number one fear. The pharmaceutical and insurance companies are powerful beyond measure these days and will do anything to keep our health (or very, very poor health, as it were) in their hands.

This is why I understand that your encouragement to grow and experiment for oneself is insanely important. It starts from within. It starts with one person.

This is where the internet has been a blessing. Let's hope that we can keep the internet as free as it is right now, though I have my fears about that, too.

Magnus, all you have to do is go to the top of this page and you'll see that it reads from the left to the right below the green menu --> Forum-->MEDICAL MARIJUANA-->Methods of Medication --> Cannabis Oil --> SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall.

Click on Methods of Medication, which will take you back to the main page for Methods of Medication and, either Post A New Thread and create your Canna Cream & Lotion Study Hall thread or click the sub-heading Cannabis Cream and start your new thread there. Here's the link for that part if you're interested:

Cannabis Cream

Once you get it up and going, let me know so I can subscribe. It will be so much fun. I can't wait.

I actually thought i had to have permission from someone higher up or something!!!

I'll do it later tonnight or tomorrow morning, right now i have to lie down for a nap. my back is killing me. so, here come the damned T4s out of the bottle. i cannot wait to pull some cannabis out of a jar, instead...

This. This is my number one fear. The pharmaceutical and insurance companies are powerful beyond measure these days and will do anything to keep our health (or very, very poor health, as it were) in their hands.

This is why I understand that your encouragement to grow and experiment for oneself is insanely important. It starts from within. It starts with one person.

This is where the internet has been a blessing. Let's hope that we can keep the internet as free as it is right now, though I have my fears about that, too.

I know this is going to sound so hokey, but these concerns really don't bother me anymore. There is no power greater than love. The love expressed by helping someone heal is a powerful force, and it's been unleashed all over the globe in numbers never before seen, witnessed by YouTube observers. The pharmaceutical companies have manipulated the truth successfully for decades, but their days are numbered.

I was shocked to discover how efficiently men of power bought up the entire medical community for pennies. Carnegie and his cronies did us all a great disservice in the ultimate name of profits. These same men decimated our trolley systems in favor of tires, and made hemp illegal so they could profit with oil, a major polluter, but look at those profits. Hmmmm......

We are not the sheep we used to be. We learned to heal ourselves and found ways to spread that knowledge far and wide. The barn door's been ripped off and the evidence is internationally irrefutable, and growing. All that control will eventually fall away. I believe we've already tipped the scales. That means it may get pretty nasty, but the writing's on the wall.

I feel fairly certain hacker groups like Anonymous aren't going to let the Internet access be cut off or overly controlled. That one I put into the category of fears akin to the scare at the beginning of the century, when we knew the computers were all going to crash.

20170121_163556_1_.jpeg
mqdefault1.jpg
My wife and I enjoy Pokemon. We do it in the car,handicapped parking, parks, stores and even churches ! It gets' us out all year long. Michigan is a great place to partake. I just read Sues' 1st 2 paragraphs in this thread again. Michigan has the largest and oldest I believe living organism in the world !! I hope I'm not wrong about this. It is a living fungi spread across the U.P. and consists of who can count that high of individual spores, so closely linked to themselves they are considered one organism by the science community. My ECS is better than a mold spores' . Now consider the good folks here alone that join together as one, along with the slightly higher (I like that word) communication skills than a mold spore. Our mold is a gentle one, just like this community.

20170121_163556_1_.jpeg
mqdefault1.jpg
My wife and I enjoy Pokemon. We do it in the car,handicapped parking, parks, stores and even churches ! It gets' us out all year long. Michigan is a great place to partake. I just read Sues' 1st 2 paragraphs in this thread again. Michigan has the largest and oldest I believe living organism in the world !! I hope I'm not wrong about this. It is a living fungi spread across the U.P. and consists of who can count that high of individual spores, so closely linked to themselves they are considered one organism by the science community. My ECS is better than a mold spores' . Now consider the good folks here alone that join together as one, along with the slightly higher (I like that word) communication skills than a mold spore. Our mold is a gentle one, just like this community.

What a delightful perspective. Did you know that there's speculation that the empty spaces we see in the cosmos aren't empty at all, but apparently have some fine netting that we can't clearly discern? Makes you wonder if the spaces around us might have netting we can't percieve because of our limited sensory capacity? Anything goes in a creative universe.

My theory is that the "floating" cannabinoids are tuning in to vibration. Someday they'll prove that. Consider: the ECS creates cannabinoids and the degrading enzymes on the spot and on demand. Cannabinoids don't float around for the system looking for attachment points. That is unless we introduce them from somewhere else, say the cannabis plant?

How do you suppose the cannabinoids know where to go? Where to exit the bloodstream or lymph system and find a cell that requires attachment and signalling? I suspect it has something to do with the vibration of cells out of the norm. The cannabinoids are signalling devices. It makes sense to me that it'd be vibrations they'd be zeroing in on.

I'm still looking for the data to back any of this theorizing up. :cheesygrinsmiley: We live in a universe that vibrates. Everything you sense is through vibration of some sort. I think vibration has a lot to do with cellular functioning, and sick cells vibrate very differently than healthy ones.

HashGirl,

I've opened the study hall for, well, study. You can find it in the place you told me to put it, butit is so late I cannot figure out how to drop the link in here. Let me know tomorrow if you cannot find it and I'll get more info to you asap.

Cannabis Cream

Hey HashGirl...

DONE!!! I've created my own study hall, titled, Magnus8's Canna Cream (Body Butter) and Canna Lotion Study Hall, or some such name close to that.

Hey EVERYONE...

Please feel free to show your love and support and INTEREST in learning how to craft your own CANNA CREAMS AND CANNA LOTION in my new Study Hall, where we will focus on learning how to handcraft our own CANNA CREAMS, BODY BUTTERS AND LOTIONS that will help relieve body and muscle tension, pain and spasms.

We will explore the benefits of both carboxylated and decarboxylated products.

We will learn about the various carrier oils that are available for us to use to carry the cannabinoids past the skin barrier and through the tissues into the muscles themselves and also the very important bloodstream.

We will use ourselves as guinea pigs to explore the age old question of dosages and dosing.

In short, we will explore the fine art of crafting Canna Topicals.

Please come join us. If you have any interest, or have ever had any interest, in crafting your own topical ointments, creams, body butters, lotions, salves etc (no topical technique is too scary to approach!), then this room was made expressly for you. With you in mind. With your healing in mind. With your peace of mind in mind.

Come join us.

We're going to have fun!

Magnus8's Canna Cream (Body Butter) & Canna Lotion Study Hall

What a delightful perspective. Did you know that there's speculation that the empty spaces we see in the cosmos aren't empty at all, but apparently have some fine netting that we can't clearly discern? Makes you wonder if the spaces around us might have netting we can't percieve because of our limited sensory capacity? Anything goes in a creative universe.

My theory is that the "floating" cannabinoids are tuning in to vibration. Someday they'll prove that. Consider: the ECS creates cannabinoids and the degrading enzymes on the spot and on demand. Cannabinoids don't float around for the system looking for attachment points. That is unless we introduce them from somewhere else, say the cannabis plant?

How do you suppose the cannabinoids know where to go? Where to exit the bloodstream or lymph system and find a cell that requires attachment and signalling? I suspect it has something to do with the vibration of cells out of the norm. The cannabinoids are signalling devices. It makes sense to me that it'd be vibrations they'd be zeroing in on.

I'm still looking for the data to back any of this theorizing up. :cheesygrinsmiley: We live in a universe that vibrates. Everything you sense is through vibration of some sort. I think vibration has a lot to do with cellular functioning, and sick cells vibrate very differently than healthy ones.

How do my plants know that lights out soon and tuck themselves in before lights out ? Vibration is sound and sound is communication.

How do my plants know that lights out soon and tuck themselves in before lights out ? Vibration is sound and sound is communication.

Vibration is also light and odor. The varying frequency of light waves could explain outdoor expression, but not indoor. That's curious, isn't it? It's as though they create memory response within the cells cued to the regular schedule.

With autos I've always suspected it was their way of saying "Enough already!" :laughtwo:

I think it's sad that there are so many big pharmaceutical companies who have no compassion at all for the end user (the patient) and that they're just in it to make money like these companies:

Drug Goes From $13.50 a Tablet to $750, Overnight

It is only about the money, not for healing.
Otherwise Hippocrates "food for healing" and weed would have been widely used a looooooooong time ago.
Doctors prescribing drugs, because they get bonuses from it, no matter what happens to patients etc...
That is why countries hesitate to legalize marijuana for medical use it is all about the money...

Once again, Susan, you make me feel better. Thank you.

I'm still raising my own vibrations and chucking out the fear.

The last two days have been.... interesting on my brain :)

Time to be part of the solution in any way we possibly can. Everybody here is doing that in one way or another. "Simply" sharing information and personal triumphs for the world to access is a big, big step.

I look forward to the day when I'm steady and calm and strong enough to get involved in any way I desire without breaking down or backing down. I beautiful thought to me :)

Vibration is also light and odor. The varying frequency of light waves could explain outdoor expression, but not indoor. That's curious, isn't it? It's as though they create memory response within the cells cued to the regular schedule.

With autos I've always suspected it was their way of saying "Enough already!" :laughtwo:

Sue, you have been right on track from the start of this. Let me be very clear about this folks, We seek truth not enlightenment. Truth has no rules !! It's much more fun than enlightenment. Vibration is light. Light is communication.(fiber optics,wow who would have thought!!) I see truth in the colors of my flowers, I smell truth in the aroma of my plants,I feel truth from the pleasant effects of my plants, and all the wonders I sense around me. look and see one, it's easy. John Lennon It's nothing you can't do that can't be done. Pleasant Attractive Effortless

Once again, Susan, you make me feel better. Thank you.

I'm still raising my own vibrations and chucking out the fear.

The last two days have been.... interesting on my brain :)

Time to be part of the solution in any way we possibly can. Everybody here is doing that in one way or another. "Simply" sharing information and personal triumphs for the world to access is a big, big step.

I look forward to the day when I'm steady and calm and strong enough to get involved in any way I desire without breaking down or backing down. I beautiful thought to me :)

It happens pretty quick. Fear is stress which is not truth. Follow Sues advice to get rid of that stress. It's easy. All you need is love.

It is only about the money, not for healing.
Otherwise Hippocrates "food for healing" and weed would have been widely used a looooooooong time ago.
Doctors prescribing drugs, because they get bonuses from it, no matter what happens to patients etc...
That is why countries hesitate to legalize marijuana for medical use it is all about the money...

I try to find a doctor who is not just "practicing on me"

Back
Top Bottom