I wonder whose responsibility it was for the suppression of a drug that has these qualities. Can't trust the press, they have agendas which apparently are elevated to a national status by what and how the media suppresses this too. This would be criminal to have these case studies where cannabis was used to beat the cancer effectively and people have died as a result of chemo.

I think it's multi-layered as it usually is, but the media is the most effective tool in the toolbox to push an agenda. They have their own agenda (ratings and money) but they are controlled by the government parties and do what they're told (or paid to do). And that is to make money for their masters.

My ENTIRE purpose for pushing through to create a tolerance for THC, despite the fact that the CBD oil alone is working so well on my anxiety, is to get myself in a position to use cannabis medicinally should I need it. To experiment should others need help.

So for anybody making their own cannabis oil, I wanted to update on one of my experiments ;)

I've been trading between olive oil and cold-pressed hemp seed oil as my dilution oil (I don't make the original oil - I don't even know what it's made with).

It's very VERY clear that the olive oil allows the cannabis to enter my system insanely fast compared to the hemp seed oil. The olive oil hits faster, maybe harder, but it might not stick around as long (this is kind of hard for me to tell right now). The hemp seed oil allows it to enter my system more slowly, so that the feeling builds gradually, hitting my peak feeling about 40 minutes later. I'm usually fine with that. The olive oil would clearly be more helpful for acute anxiety relief.

I'm still trying to decide which I like better. Since I use under the tongue (and sometimes gums) it might be better to let it enter more quickly, before it's washed away by saliva. However, it may have nothing to do with how quickly it's being absorbed through the mouth and more to do with how it reacts in the body after that. Who knows? Not me :)

Congrats on the new direction in life. That said,I don't get notifications anymore? Never changed settings ? Anyone else having this problem. Makes it hard to keep up on reading

First Grow For Me - So First Journal Also

If the problem continues, contact one of the mods, and they'll make the corrections for you.

I think it's multi-layered as it usually is, but the media is the most effective tool in the toolbox to push an agenda. They have their own agenda (ratings and money) but they are controlled by the government parties and do what they're told (or paid to do). And that is to make money for their masters.

My ENTIRE purpose for pushing through to create a tolerance for THC, despite the fact that the CBD oil alone is working so well on my anxiety, is to get myself in a position to use cannabis medicinally should I need it. To experiment should others need help.

You sweet girl. :hug: You are using cannabis medicinally, and have been from the beginning. Hemp and cannabis are the same family. The CBD oil is an effective healing modality, but the synergistic effect of the Union of CBD and THC is so profound that it makes no sense to me to disallow THC. Collecting the news I've become more aware of the prejudice against THC, and I find it disturbing that we could, as a society, be so resistant to the idea that it's ok to feel good. A curious thing, this need our politicians have to control us so tightly.

There's so much fear out there that we'll turn into a society of do-nothing stoners. This really made me smile yesterday, when I stopped working at 2 AM. Yes, I was high the entire day, and I didn't stop working for longer than 30-45 minutes the entire day. Lazy stoner my ass.

It's been a while since this post but I had a similiar experience except I wasn't at work. The weird thing was that a different oil hit me like four hours later and once it did, it lasted all day. Very different effect.

Do you recall which oils you used and the differences between them?

So for anybody making their own cannabis oil, I wanted to update on one of my experiments ;)

I've been trading between olive oil and cold-pressed hemp seed oil as my dilution oil (I don't make the original oil - I don't even know what it's made with).

It's very VERY clear that the olive oil allows the cannabis to enter my system insanely fast compared to the hemp seed oil. The olive oil hits faster, maybe harder, but it might not stick around as long (this is kind of hard for me to tell right now). The hemp seed oil allows it to enter my system more slowly, so that the feeling builds gradually, hitting my peak feeling about 40 minutes later. I'm usually fine with that. The olive oil would clearly be more helpful for acute anxiety relief.

I'm still trying to decide which I like better. Since I use under the tongue (and sometimes gums) it might be better to let it enter more quickly, before it's washed away by saliva. However, it may have nothing to do with how quickly it's being absorbed through the mouth and more to do with how it reacts in the body after that. Who knows? Not me :)

How interesting that both of you report these effects on the same day. Intriguing. Sara, I'd think the different effects would be better for different conditions of your day. As you said, extreme anxiety responded well to the olive oil. If you have some of both oil mixes set aside you could pick and choose.

This is something I'll file away for future reference.

Switching off strains will work to keep tolerances at bay. There are circumstances like your own that keep one from going off meds for any time.

With the MB2 you're gonna end up with a mess no matter what. I've found that processing two cups of oil is the minimum amount that works well for me. My standard measure is 100 grams of dried bud to 500 ml of oil. That's fairly potent. Are you using liquid sunflower lecithin to increase bioavailibity?

Hi sue,

Are there any smaller recipies like with an oz, plus I can add in other goodies. I have a pretty high tolorance already, should I start with a lower ratio! CCO is ccconut cannabis oil?

Hi sue,

Are there any smaller recipies like with an oz, plus I can add in other goodies. I have a pretty high tolorance already, should I start with a lower ratio! CCO is ccconut cannabis oil?

I wouldn't start with anything weaker than a 20:1, and I'd consider making a partial batch. You'll probably quickly get up to the 10:1.

You can make Concentrated Cannabis Oil with just about any volume of cannabis flowers. The more you use the more economical the solvent becomes. With larger amounts you can use a distiller to reclaim part of the ethanol.

I have an unusual share concerning use of cannabis oil capsules.

I recently had the infected salivary gland that required a ten-day run of antibiotics. As you might guess, the medication created havoc in my gut. Toward the end of the run diarrhea reared up and became problamatic. I'd started a potent probiotic at the same time I started the antibiotic, but that didn't slow down the carnage of my gut flora.

By Sunday past I was housebound. By yesterday it had progressed to the point where I was becoming concerned that I might be developing C-diff. That threw me, because my mother had that happen following being hit by a small truck. Not something I was willing to endure, if there was any way to stop it.

That was when I realized I had Carnival capsules in the fridge. On an impulse I used one for a suppository. It stopped the diarrhea in its tracks. :yahoo: I haven't had any of the lower back discomfort or loose bowels since I took the first dose. I used a second one before bed and I'll repeat at least twice today.

This was a benefit I wasn't expecting from my capsules. One to file away for future reference and hope you never need it.

:laughtwo: Sometimes it surprises me how transparent we are in our search for more usable knowledge. This one caught me completely off guard. Lol!

I have an unusual share concerning use of cannabis oil capsules.

I recently had the infected salivary gland that required a ten-day run of antibiotics. As you might guess, the medication created havoc in my gut. Toward the end of the run diarrhea reared up and became problamatic. I'd started a potent probiotic at the same time I started the antibiotic, but that didn't slow down the carnage of my gut flora.

By Sunday past I was housebound. By yesterday it had progressed to the point where I was becoming concerned that I might be developing C-diff. That threw me, because my mother had that happen following being hit by a small truck. Not something I was willing to endure, if there was any way to stop it.

That was when I realized I had Carnival capsules in the fridge. On an impulse I used one for a suppository. It stopped the diarrhea in its tracks. :yahoo: I haven't had any of the lower back discomfort or loose bowels since I took the first dose. I used a second one before bed and I'll repeat at least twice today.

This was a benefit I wasn't expecting from my capsules. One to file away for future reference and hope you never need it.

Have you felt anything other than lower back pain releif from the suppositories at all since you started.

Have you felt anything other than lower back pain releif from the suppositories at all since you started.

I was careful about depth of insertion, so I shouldn't have. Yesterday I'd already had a brownie dose, so there'd be no way to distinguish. Those brownies are pretty potent. :cheesygrinsmiley: This morning I waited until a half hour after the suppository'd been administered, and I felt a warm sense of wellbeing. Nothing more, but it was appreciated. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thinking about it, the brownie I had after that is hitting a bit harder than normal. Hmmmm...... This could be an interesting way to both treat the malady and stretch the harvest. This is the type of high that I'm comfortable working at, and it's only been one brownie.

I wouldn't start with anything weaker than a 20:1, and I'd consider making a partial batch. You'll probably quickly get up to the 10:1.

You can make Concentrated Cannabis Oil with just about any volume of cannabis flowers. The more you use the more economical the solvent becomes. With larger amounts you can use a distiller to reclaim part of the ethanol.

Hi Sue,
Thanks for your answer, I'm sure you are crazy busy. The ethanol runs up the price but I like the idea of not consuming (I only make pills or mixed with coconut oil) any undesirable residual "stuff" if for some reason I didn't evaporate all of it out. I'd rather add a few "Proof" to the mix than overheat a few batches and criminally ruin some really nice flower. My next batch may include a "mornin eye opener". JK, next time I watch heat with a thermometer until I get the feel and run low and slow. Not for supositorial use for sure. I am interested in trying some different oils that may speed up bioavailability.

Hi Sue,
Thanks for your answer, I'm sure you are crazy busy. The ethanol runs up the price but I like the idea of not consuming (I only make pills or mixed with coconut oil) any undesirable residual "stuff" if for some reason I didn't evaporate all of it out. I'd rather add a few "Proof" to the mix than overheat a few batches and criminally ruin some really nice flower. My next batch may include a "mornin eye opener". JK, next time I watch heat with a thermometer until I get the feel and run low and slow. Not for supositorial use for sure. I am interested in trying some different oils that may speed up bioavailability.

I'm working on getting enough stock on hand to do a run of GiGi's ND SAP. The idea of no heat and a natural decarb that potentiates the oil is too much of a draw. To be able to capture so much of the components.........

I keep forgetting to price a vacuum machine. Let me go looking now. GiGi recommends you vacuum seal after the buds are completely dry, something that makes perfect sense to me.

The equipment we gather for this obsession. :laughtwo: I have a butter machine, a water distiller, digital thermometer, as well as all the assortment of support supplies, and now I'm adding a vacuum sealer to the list. It never ends, does it?

I was careful about depth of insertion, so I shouldn't have. Yesterday I'd already had a brownie dose, so there'd be no way to distinguish. Those brownies are pretty potent. :cheesygrinsmiley: This morning I waited until a half hour after the suppository'd been administered, and I felt a warm sense of wellbeing. Nothing more, but it was appreciated. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thinking about it, the brownie I had after that is hitting a bit harder than normal. Hmmmm...... This could be an interesting way to both treat the malady and stretch the harvest. This is the type of high that I'm comfortable working at, and it's only been one brownie.

I read something about the depth of insertion having to do with how your body processes it. How bout if we just found a way to medicate via ear canal :)

I'm working on getting enough stock on hand to do a run of GiGi's ND SAP. The idea of no heat and a natural decarb that potentiates the oil is too much of a draw. To be able to capture so much of the components.........

I keep forgetting to price a vacuum machine. Let me go looking now. GiGi recommends you vacuum seal after the buds are completely dry, something that makes perfect sense to me.

The equipment we gather for this obsession. :laughtwo: I have a butter machine, a water distiller, digital thermometer, as well as all the assortment of support supplies, and now I'm adding a vacuum sealer to the list. It never ends, does it?

Funny and true, the hair straightner raised the misses eyebrows. How did the water distiller work? I've worked around lab equipment and was thinking about a vacuum jar to "boil" off any residual volatile alcohol in oil without heating it. I have less of a need to make things more complicated than when I was younger. Easier is better.

:hug: Hi everybody

Green Flower Media has 2 free livestream classes which will be worth watching.
One is "Understanding Cannabis Products

Date: Thursday March 23, 2017
Time: 5 pm pacific / 8 pm eastern
How To Watch: This event will be live-streamed directly to your computer or smart devices in real-time.
Cost: FREE to watch live

and the other is
LIVE TUESDAY: How A Woman's Medicine Cabinet Can Be Replaced By Cannabis
Date: Tuesday March 28, 2017
Time: 5 pm pacific / 8 pm eastern
How To Watch: This event will be live-streamed directly to your computer or smart devices in real-time.

Just register and you are in. Understanding Cannabis Products

Women’s Health and Cannabis: What to Re-Think and Replace in Your Medicine Cabinet

Well, a bit of an update on the treatment for my wife's Rheumatoid Arthritis .

She has been taking bio bombs now for a few weeks. We started at 20:1, then after a week, we moved to 10:1 and for the past two weeks she's been taking 5:1 caps.

When she first started using the bio bombs, she seemed to get a real benefit. She slept a LOT.

But the past week or so she's saying that she's not getting any reaction to the BB's.

So, we are wondering... is this really helping? Does she need to increase the dose?

We are tempted to stop using bio bombs entirely for a few days and see if there is a change.

I'd be happy to hear your suggestions.

:thumb:

Hey KR

How long do they need to bond?

My rule of thumb is at least six hours. Typically I do overnight.

Well, a bit of an update on the treatment for my wife's Rheumatoid Arthritis .

She has been taking bio bombs now for a few weeks. We started at 20:1, then after a week, we moved to 10:1 and for the past two weeks she's been taking 5:1 caps.

When she first started using the bio bombs, she seemed to get a real benefit. She slept a LOT.

But the past week or so she's saying that she's not getting any reaction to the BB's.

So, we are wondering... is this really helping? Does she need to increase the dose?

We are tempted to stop using bio bombs entirely for a few days and see if there is a change.

I'd be happy to hear your suggestions.

:thumb:

Is the issue that she's not getting relief, or not getting any more relief than she was getting?

Refresh my memory, please Danolo, what strain was the oil made from? If not the strain, do you know if it's sativa or indica dominant?

"These molecules, as well as having additional benefits, will give the enzymes "busy work" allowing the cannabinoids greater opportunity to circulate, connect with and destroy mutated cells both in the liver and throughout the body"

The Plan: 30-40 minutes before you dose

- a tablespoon of coconut oil (unless you're treating liver cancer)
- 80mg of apigenin
- 200mg of amentoflavone
- a cup of mango.

The above is an excerpt of from Sue Sweets "How can I incorporate Competitive Inhibition into the protocol?" post (which appears to be originally from Cajun... at least partially). My problem is that I can't find the amentoflavone/Amentomax (it is out of stock everywhere I check on the internet). Would giving a larger dose of the apigenin compensate for not having the amentoflavone? I am trying to make my dad's cannabis capsules as effective as possible.

This is an amazing forum with such knowledgeable and helpful members, but grasping everything is a major challenge!!

Thanks,

Vickie

Back
Top Bottom