well this is my new daily drink , im trying to improve my digestive system then hopefully i can balance out my canna caps over a shorter time

Mango and yakult absolutely delicious :thumb:

Mango 11 Surprising Benefits of Mangoes | Organic Facts

Yakult Yakult Benefits, Health Benefits Of Probiotic Drinks :thumb:

P1100291_Small_.JPG
P1100292_Small_.JPG

I have a few grams of blue dream wax that a friend gave me a little over a year ago. I would like to try to put it to use instead of it just setting in the safe. Is their any methods for using the wax to make capsules?

Odin's 2nd Go - Pineapple Express In Soil

Odinsmaster's Soil Girl Scout Cookies Grow Journal - 2016

Converting a 6.5x 5.5 closet for my second grow

You can use wax just like CCO for capsules. You may have to heat it with carrier oil to get it to dissolve. Or you can add a little pure grain alcohol to the wax to soften it overnight.

Also make sure it's been decarbed. Stuff I bought at dispensary wasn't (meant for dabbing) and I didn't realize that until I made oil from it.

You can use wax just like CCO for capsules. You may have to heat it with carrier oil to get it to dissolve. Or you can add a little pure grain alcohol to the wax to soften it overnight.

Also make sure it's been decarbed. Stuff I bought at dispensary wasn't (meant for dabbing) and I didn't realize that until I made oil from it.
How would I check that, and how wound i de carb wax. It was meant for dabbing, that's just to much for me.

How would I check that, and how wound i de carb wax. It was meant for dabbing, that's just to much for me.

If it was meant for dabbing it's probably not decarbed, at least not fully. That means the THC is still in non-psychoactive acid form. Heating it to 230 degrees for 110 minutes will remove the carboxylic acid. Easiest way would be in an oven mixed with a little olive oil.

My first grow was in a tiny closet I made famous. :laughtwo: It's entirely possible to do a satisfactory grow in a limited space. You train the plants to meet your needs and they're very accommodating, for the most part. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cajun actually recommends we mix the plants before processing into oil to get the greatest syngeristic effects from each contributor. We're still feeling our way into improvements in oil production and administration.

The biobombs can be made in different strengths. We typically recommend you start with a 20:1 mix, unless you have severe sensitivity to one of the components. Then you increase the ratio of CCO as needed until you reach an effective therapeutic dose. We can help you figure all that out.

Thank you Sue! It's amazing so much is not known or perhaps shared.

Hi Vickie.

First, a link to base regimen for cancer treatment that explains a lot of what I'll talk about below.
A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

1) Kush strains are high in myrcene which makes them good strains for reaching and treating cancer in brain and spinal cord. It also causes drowsiness. Combined with the morphine that would explain sleepiness. Mostly I would blame the morphine.
2) Adding CBD oil to the mix would offset the sleepy effects and psychoactiveness of the Kush oil. It also enhances the effectiveness of THC in killing cancer, plus it has its own cancer fighting properties. I would use CBD for at least 25% of oil.
3) Taking the capsules as rectal suppositories instead of orally will also increase the effectiveness of cannabis. You can use the same gelatine capsules. It's really much easier than it sounds and not at all unpleasant.
4) Add the supplements Apigenin and Amentoflavone (listed in Base Regimen). Taking 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (or more) before each dose will also help block processing in liver.
5) We have a recipe for a BioBomb that will dramatically increase bioavailability in combination with the steps above. I will post the link later.

It's a lot to take in all at once.
I would focus on adding the supplements and taking capsules as suppositories first.
Add the CBD oil when you can get it.
When you have a handle on those parts then we can work on mixing up the biobombs for maximum effectiveness.

I'm sorry you and your father have to go through this. Sending healing thoughts.

KingstonRabbi (or anyone who knows the answer :icon_cool)...

My gel caps only contain RSO/CCO. Before having my dad take them as suppositories, should I open each capsule and add oil and lecithin to them? I used a pound of cannabis, so there are of hundreds of capsules in various dose sizes... but I would definitely go through the pain of opening them all if it means they would be more effective. I realize the ratio wouldn't be as exact as the Biobomb recipe, but it doesn't seem like that would matter... would it?

Thanks in advance,

Vickie

My gel caps only contain RSO/CCO. Before having my dad take them as suppositories, should I open each capsule and add oil and lecithin to them? I used a pound of cannabis, so there are of hundreds of capsules in various dose sizes... but I would definitely go through the pain of opening them all if it means they would be more effective. I realize the ratio wouldn't be as exact as the Biobomb recipe, but it doesn't seem like that would matter... would it?

Thanks in advance,

Vickie

I don't believe we've had anyone try this Vickie, and bioavailability aside, that's a lot of work to go through. I'm not certain you'd get the encapsulation we strive for with the lecithin by adding it at the end, and I'm fairly certain it might be a waste of effort.

If anyone has thoughts on how this might work, I'd appreciate the brainstorming. I keep wondering if adding small amounts of olive oil and lecithin might work, if the capsules get subjected to a few rounds of overnight refrigeration, followed by bringing back to room temperature. It's still a lot of work to put someone through.

The cannabinoids will do the healing work regardless of whether or not the BioBomb recipe is used. The recipe fascilitates absorbtion rates, which increase the effectiveness of the dose, but the medicine will still be powerful without that adaptation.

My gut feeling is you'd be best using the capsules as they are and concentrating on competitive inhibition.

I agree with Sue that adding lecithin now wouldn't increase bioavailability. You really need to blend the biobomb ingredients completely to get encapsulation.

I might try adding olive oil to some to see if it thins the CCO. That would help it spread a little and have more surface area for absorption.

Just curious but if the bio-bomb capsules aren't an option, would drinking a glass of mango juice before each capsule or with each capsule help with the bioavailability that the lecithin would have provided?

I don't believe we've had anyone try this Vickie, and bioavailability aside, that's a lot of work to go through. I'm not certain you'd get the encapsulation we strive for with the lecithin by adding it at the end, and I'm fairly certain it might be a waste of effort.

If anyone has thoughts on how this might work, I'd appreciate the brainstorming. I keep wondering if adding small amounts of olive oil and lecithin might work, if the capsules get subjected to a few rounds of overnight refrigeration, followed by bringing back to room temperature. It's still a lot of work to put someone through.

The cannabinoids will do the healing work regardless of whether or not the BioBomb recipe is used. The recipe fascilitates absorbtion rates, which increase the effectiveness of the dose, but the medicine will still be powerful without that adaptation.

My gut feeling is you'd be best using the capsules as they are and concentrating on competitive inhibition.

Just curious but if the bio-bomb capsules aren't an option, would drinking a glass of mango juice before each capsule or with each capsule help with the bioavailability that the lecithin would have provided?

Great idea! I started to reply but stopped and had to really think about it. +reps for making me think. I love this stuff.

Mango helps but in a different way. It helps THC cross membranes, particularly the blood-brain barrier in this case. I hadn't thought about it helping absorption too, but it makes some sense. I've only read about it for its effects on reaching the target cells, not the ones at the source of delivery.

Lecithin helps carry CCO through the blood and to make contact with cell membranes where the CB1 receptors are. So they are both important but not substitutes for each other.

Thanks in advance,

Vickie

My suggestion is to do a limited trial with say 20 of the capsules. Warm up the coconut oil and sunflower lecithin then melt the existing caps in there. Then recap them.

Not sure how much coconut and sunflower

The idea that I had was to maybe use the lecithin as a sort of lubricant for the suppository. I don't really see why it would matter to mix the lecithin in thoroughly with the CCO, but what do I know?

The idea that I had was to maybe use the lecithin as a sort of lubricant for the suppository. I don't really see why it would matter to mix the lecithin in thoroughly with the CCO, but what do I know?

Reason is that CCO and lecithin need time to bond. Otherwise lecithin just goes through by itself.

Hi all
I mentioned some months back that i got a CBD vape pen for my wife in colorado from a dispensary while on T-giving visiting. (in addition to a gram of sour apple maui)

So I said how much I enjoyed the vape pen thingy, tasted like stale grape soda, and no real euphoria that I could feel I didnt try too much as it was for her, it was just a calm feeling. So I found the info tag that was attached to it. figured I would share this picture as I found the CBD vape to be excellent in both taste and effect. I cannot give a higher recommendation, wonderful.
A bottle opener was also attached to the vape pen....
CIMG19621.jpg

What we're attempting with the lecithin is to use it to encapsulate the cannabinoids. That can't happen if it's not processed together.

Hi all
I mentioned some months back that i got a CBD vape pen for my wife in colorado from a dispensary while on T-giving visiting. (in addition to a gram of sour apple maui)

So I said how much I enjoyed the vape pen thingy, tasted like stale grape soda, and no real euphoria that I could feel I didnt try too much as it was for her, it was just a calm feeling. So I found the info tag that was attached to it. figured I would share this picture as I found the CBD vape to be excellent in both taste and effect. I cannot give a higher recommendation, wonderful.
A bottle opener was also attached to the vape pen....
CIMG19621.jpg

I went looking because I was curious, and Grape Stomper tests out at over 20% THC and a minuscule amount of CBD. How do they make the CBD pens from a strain like that? How is that even possible?

We are also curious how this happens? Magical plant we grow for sure but, would like to know how to pull just CBD or just THC from them.

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

I can't grasp the benefit of such a move, other than the flavor, but it feels like a waste of synergy. I realize that's not the way to look at it, but still..... one has to wonder what happens to the THC component that got removed? Or are we looking at a strain I don't know? Curious.

On the other hand, whatever they did to it, keltic loved it. :battingeyelashes: :love:

How they made a CBD oil for vape out of this beast is beyond me.
One of the better histories on the origins of the line from jojorizo to elite genitic to gage green. I found interesting.
I wonder if it is labled 'grape stomper' but is some relative of purple strain that resembles it and/or with a Harlequin or other highCBD cousin. Or a special cbd expression of the strain, i dunno.

Here is some info i was reading on it.
The exact origins of Grape Stomper (as well as its original name) are still a subject of hot debate in the cannabis community, but one thing is known for sure, the now-deceased breeder Jojorizo was responsible for the original creation. Some say that the strain was originally called “Sour Grapes”, while others claim that the Stomper moniker was the original and dispensaries in California began the renaming issue, calling it “Sour Grape(s)”. In any case, Jojorizo used his much-loved Purple Hashplant (known as “Purple Elephant”) mother as a base for this hybrid, and chose a special Elite Genetics “ChemDawg Sour Diesel” male he called “Snowman” as the pollen source.
The Elite Genetics male line used is the main source of controversy with this strain, as many argued that Elite’s ChemDawg was not the real Chem ’91 as originally stated, but in fact was a Headband cut. In either case, the Snowman male used lives up to its name, imparting a great deal of frost as well as a potent Sativa-dominant effects package which knocked the heavy, often one-note Hashplant out of the picture almost entirely except in the smell/flavor departments. When Gage Green Genetics re-created the strain, they used the original Snowman male on the Grape Stomper clone, essentially creating a backcross line, which produces more stable offspring than “selfing” (reversing a female through chemical means to produce pollen sacs).

Back
Top Bottom