Swollen calyx or hermie? NL auto

lucafantasma

5DB45F75-2D4F-4AFD-AEB7-736946F4D901.jpeg

CC6672F0-D2E9-45AC-8D1F-88CBECEA4AD3.jpeg

I received some free NL autos fem. This plant is definitely doing some strange things. The plant was very healthy during early stage of germination and early seeding. While early flowering the calyx seems to be swollen or enlarged? I thought this was a male plant and was about to trash it. The colon doesn’t seem to have a solid structure which is odd. Need some feedback. Thanks for the help.

Calyx'- she's not a hermie- she's a bit "different" looking, but she's a she...

5DB45F75-2D4F-4AFD-AEB7-736946F4D901.jpeg

CC6672F0-D2E9-45AC-8D1F-88CBECEA4AD3.jpeg

I received some free NL autos fem. This plant is definitely doing some strange things. The plant was very healthy during early stage of germination and early seeding. While early flowering the calyx seems to be swollen or enlarged? I thought this was a male plant and was about to trash it. The colon doesn’t seem to have a solid structure which is odd. Need some feedback. Thanks for the help.
Beautiful garden my friend @lucafantasma .
I've seen lots of autos build calyxes in that manner.
It looks different from my indica photos but not male.
Keep up the good work lots of bud there to smoke.
She will be ok.
Bill

From the looks of the leaves you gotta lot of Nitrogen in the soil. If you're using nutrients cut back on the N. Shiny hard dark green leaves in flower.... is the sign for too much N.

It happens Ive got a few going now like that. Got heavy handed with amendments at up-can.

Those are weird growing tho.... could be too much kelp. Maybe try cutting back on your light schedule back it down to say 14/10.

Back
Top Bottom