Swwilson's - AK-48 - Organic - Indoor - LED Grow - With 2 Week Deluge!

swwilson20

First off I'd like to thank the folks responsible for the creation of such a valuable source. And mucho thanks to all the ninja growers out there who sit and suffer through 1st timers attempts at growing a plant and offer wisdom and encouragement throughout their journey

-All 4 of my AK-48 seedlings are roughly 3.5 weeks old inside of a 2X2.5X5.5 Gorilla Grow Tent.

I have a 220W (165w max) Solar Flare LED by California Light Works, full cycle. Temps 74-78 Lights ON. Drops down to 68-69 when lights off. Humidity is low, stays in the mid 40's and that's with a humidifier next to my intake..
4" Inline Exhaust fan w/ Filter
They are all in 1-gallon pots and I'm growing in Roots Organics original potting soil. I am only using water at the moment but if I can get my ladies to the point where they need a little extra help, I will be using Buddha Grow and Buddha Bloom. I really only have 2 goals for this grow, and one of my goals may seem odd, and I will explain why it is my goal. Goal 1- Produce SOMETHING. What I mean by that is to grow them until they flower to the point where I have to cut them down and start drying and curing (which is a big fear). I'm not looking for "14 OZ of 20% or better THC, 19 colas after being SCROGGED and Topped and all that fancy shit ninja growers do. I'm not a ninja grower, and goals like that, for me, could be dangerous for my plants. So I really do want to keep it simple. Goal 2- Get to know the anatomy of these plants. Study how they grow and take notes and pictures and be organized. This is the goal that may seem odd. I am a very visual learner and trying to learn all of the different parts of these gals from 2-D close-ups is very difficult to do. I have found anatomy pics and what not but nothing yet that has been really "smack me in the face" obvious. Or maybe it's because I have never even seem a MJ plant in real life. I have no exposure to it at all.
-So I germinated in paper towel and plastic bag and planted directly into 1-gallon pots. They all sprouted decently enough, and started gaining momentum, until I came along and opened the flood gates. I really did think I was waiting until the pots were dry, but they weren't and for 2 weeks I was watering about every three days. Not good...
-The last time I watered BEFORE I was more properly educated by several ninja growers on this site, I finally waited 5 days to water. But, the damage was already done. I was not adjusting or even checking Ph the first 2 weeks, and when I finally did the water that I had been using all along had a Ph OF 5.9-6.0. Another f-up...
- As a result, all my plants either lost their lowest 2 sets, or will..
-I now am using my tap water, which straight from the faucet has a Ph of 9.4 or so. I adjust down to 6.5, and have let my pots go 5 days in between watering. Now when I do water, they respond very well, all leaves at least going straight out, if not up just a tad at leaf point. I did not see this reaction when I was overwatering, and this is what gives me hope for these babies.

I will be adding photos shortly, Thanks for dropping by :volcano-smiley:

MJG_007.jpg

I don't have many photos when they were this young, and I'm not even sure which one this is.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom