Stir's Coco Grow 1

Stiritup420

420 Member
First off all, I'm new so high all :420:

This will just be an experiment as I have not grown in around 10 years

Spur of the moment thing when I found a few bag seeds in some decent weed. Goal is to start growing again with great genetics which I will have to import but for now this will get me back into the swing of things I hope. I am from downunder where the law is not on my side.

Started the seeds on Dec 13 in rockwool and all up within 24 hours

Day 12

Plants are in pure Coco coir.

This unknown strain is growing quite fast even at seeling stage.
Fist 7 days they were not fed any nutrients but were given small doses of NF Root Nectar
1/4 strength Nutrients after one week GT Optimum Grow A+B + Root Nectar
Just gave them first water with 1/2 strength at the start of day 12 because the looked a little pale.

I have been keeping my nutrient solution at around 6.0PH or just under. Although I am not very well set up and don't have PPM meters yet but at half strength that should be ok.

Currently under 130w growlush duel spectrum CFL

To be transferred to 4ft x 4ft grow tent with 600w cooltube within 1 week

I have some small problems showing up with the leaves since last feed Please help!

Noticed most of my plants are getting a few spots on the leaves.. Can anyone tell me what the spots might be from? I spray fed the leaves with 1/4 streangth, is that too much?

Anyhow, Thanks for looking.

I will do mu best to keep this updated :420:

20151226_200709.jpg
20151226_2007301.jpg
20151226_200907.jpg

Hi mate. Welcome to community.
Looks like a bit burn. I would leave it on week and after check if It feel better.
Happy growing.

Hi, Thanks

Yeah I figured out it was just the spay feeding along with being a bit too close to the light. A few leaves had heat stress too. so I moved a inch or so away gave them a drink and they look better already.

DAY 18 from seed HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Now under 600w MH and inside my 1.2 x 1.2(4ft x 4ft) tent. I do not have any ducting yet so the cooltube is not hooked up. I have A/C right outsite the tent and I am blowing cool air in through a side vent. Hopefully ill have filter fans and ducting before too long as I would like to bring the light closer.

Nutes are still only to half strength at 18 days and they have a very good healthy root mass already. I plan to tip them at 21 days and flush the medium. Then increase the nutes and veg for two weeks.

20151231_174344.jpg
20160101_164312.jpg
20160101_164151.jpg

Day 24

Getting bushy, all topped in the last 3 days. Looks like I have some preflowers. think I have 2 males 2 females and 2 unknown at this stage

20160106_150851.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom