Here you go Sue Pickin em like weeds lol. Found it when I watered tonight:cheer:

seeded1.jpg

Hahaha! What a delightful thing to find first thing today. :laughtwo: Those are some vigorous seeds.

Thank you Hab. Forgive my absence. I fall into writing mode and I vanish for days. Lol! When I'm working like that I open the notification list and stare longingly at the extensive page of friends I miss. You've been pulling at my heartstrings for days. I'm glad you tracked me down. :hug: Love:

So first germ test was fresh 6 seeds into the shot glass. From the 4 I have 50/50 Male Female ratio. Plants S and O are female and received topping. Plants L and o2 showed male. Preflower for Males by day 18 Female took 25 days to preflower.

germtest.jpg
germtest2.jpg
germtest3.jpg
germtest4.jpg
germtest6.jpg
germtest5.jpg

IMG_431016.JPG

Tangie, grown and harvested by Doc Bud. If you can zoom in on these the trichome coverage is impressive, but what impressed me the most was the smell. I'll be interested in how fragrant yours was.

Yeah...... that picture wasn't as good as I thought. Sorry.

Initially I liked the buzz, but it was when we were smoking so many other things at the same time. Now that I've tried it on its own I'm not sure if this one would work for me. Not as uplifting and edgy as Carnival. Good quality genetics in the strain though.

I was just stopping to say hello Hab, and you caught me off guard with the Tangie. :laughtwo: I'm going to jump into the ocean for a few minutes before dinner. Have a great evening. :hug: :love:

Hey Sue glad you olli day gan well . Not sure if this Tangie is the same its a fast buds auto but from the tangie dream...And its day 40 so cant say on the smoke but here is a photo. muah be well Dear. :circle-of-love:

Tangie and a dragon offspring in a solo coco dtw. I like the look wanted to run it out.

Tangie_day_40.jpg

SDO.jpg

Hey Sue glad you olli day gan well . Not sure if this Tangie is the same its a fast buds auto but from the tangie dream...And its day 40 so cant say on the smoke but here is a photo. muah be well Dear. :circle-of-love:

Tangie and a dragon offspring in a solo coco dtw. I like the look wanted to run it out.

Tangie_day_40.jpg

SDO.jpg

It's looking pretty damned good Hab. :high-five: You make this look easier than I find it. Lol!

I went for a walk for dinner tonight and found my knees hurt. I've been walking on the beach for the past week and the lack of the gentle slope complicated by the pounding of the concrete made me long for Jamaica again. Had such a wonderful time. My favorite moments were watching the sunrise every morning at the water's edge. The colors are breathtaking Hab. I was mesmerized. The light and color pulled at the artist in me to grab some canvas and paint.

I spent time loaded and watching the waves at night, when it's easier to see the tension battles going on in the water. The days were filled with fascination of line, color, form and the seductive lyrical cadence of the spoken language. Being treated like royalty was beyond special. :battingeyelashes: :love:

It's good to be back among the members again. I desire to travel more often, but I enjoy taking the neighborhood with me. Internet access isn't as easily attained in Jamaica as it is in the US.

Back
Top Bottom