Wish I could take credit, but that is just a copy paste My friend. :passitleft:

If you want more info pm me I will get you a link.

Still if you hadn't copy/paste i wouldn't have realized that was possible. I haven't really looked into phenotype stuff alot so i kinda just figured phenotypes were slight variations of the same strain (example: a indica strain may be more or less sedating depending on the pheno) but apparently it can be a drastic switch also. Like i said though my knowledge on phenotypes is pretty limited.

Phenotypes are daunting sometimes, many think size and stature have to be linked. Colour and aroma or trichome production and early finnish could be the dominant or true breed traits, while size and shape could vary yet be the same pheno. Now we have a greater understanding of terps, cbn, cbd, thc and how these can vary from one pheno to another. Cbd could be recessive in green and dominant in purple hence the noted pain relief plus a later finish, some phenos dont amber ??? Idk, just an example and not known for a fact with Dragons. Many breeders use lab tests now for parent selection ...

I have read books and books, lol still know little. Here is a good, understandable book. If you have time and desire to read it.

Marijuana Botany
An Advanced Study: The Propagation and Breeding of Distinctive Cannabis
I just hate paying $20/ seed. :blunt:

Week 5 Day 35, Nothing but lucas and ca mg+ in a coco hempy

fems.jpg

They do look really wonderful Hab. I have a lot to learn about this hempy process.

Thanks guys :morenutes:Its the lucas, it makes me look like I have done this a few times. I was looking at your post today Sue and I think E needs more ... they might be sensitive but your well rooted now. :green_heart:

Thanks guys :morenutes:Its the lucas, it makes me look like I have done this a few times. I was looking at your post today Sue and I think E needs more ... they might be sensitive but your well rooted now. :green_heart:

Thanks Hab. I'm trying not to be intimidated by it. :laughtwo: So, this is all really new to me. How would you suggest I go about increasing the mix?

Sue :circle-of-love:

I am reckless, I was looking again. I got real high tonight, How old are the damaged leaves? The new stuff looks good. Special seeds? these are 6 weeks from harvest. Or are you referencing other seed stocks?

Hab

And thank you again I just seen it.

Sue :circle-of-love:

I am reckless, I was looking again. I got real high tonight, How old are the damaged leaves? The new stuff looks good. Special seeds? these are 6 weeks from harvest. Or are you referencing other seed stocks?

Hab

And thank you again I just seen it.

:laughtwo: I'm referencing other seeds Hab. Sweet thought though. Lol!

The damaged leaves are a couple weeks old now. New growth looks promising, but a little drained of color and general vigor.

Have you ever tried Maxibloom Lex? It works great in pearlite too, one $15 bag makes 142 gallons.

No aside from MG back in the beginning when i still grew in peat moss ive only used general hydroponics flora 3 part with calimagic too. I just figured id use them up and then decide whether to buy more or go with something else lol. Ive heard/read Maxibloom works rather well though maybe that will be the next thing i try plus its not a bad price and that i like lol.

I Used Gh flora for a while to, then I went in to the hydro shop they had no micro in liters. They wanted me to buy gallons or some $300 nute regime. I had been told about using Maxibloom as a one part so I bought a bag. Other than osmocote+ in soil I haven't used anything else since.

Here is a look at how I collect pollen to dry, Just make sure to remove vegetative material. Just an fyi; white or cream coloured pollen is not mature, you want mature yellow pollen.

p163.jpg
p252.jpg
p326.jpg

Bored... fed plants So a root shot. And I caught this little bastard in my grow pretending to be a plant. Seemed Legit, hope he gets his ass pollinated hahaha. pretty Lit tonight. :blunt:

Groot.jpg
Elf.jpg

hahaha that might be a hermi in my closet lol. Also the root photo above was to be accompanied with the upper half but it didn't post.

mazfem.jpg
Groot.jpg

Snow day today so audio book it is . I have to recommend these two series one is Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson and the other is Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss. Allstar Epic Fantasy best books I have read in 40 years.

Seeded Mazar, Pistols die off once polonated and she is beside the males. Stone Dragons will get dusted this weekend then I will keep the males in with them for one week.

Seeded Buds :blunt:

seeded3.jpg
seeded_.jpg
seededfem.jpg

Hab

Update Day 40,

So all fems received regular feed to saturation plus 50% runoff as flush. Trimmed up the dragons and put them in with the males . I wiped down the closet while everything was out. I use 99.9 methanol mixed @ 1:2 with water and a few drops of soap to clean up pollen dust. Because this is an open pollination with males from the same genetics I am brutal with pollen. I am not useing cornstarch or flour to cut the pollen or useing a makeup brush to paint it on. I put the male in front of the fan and shake it once a day. Pictured are the results. :blunt:

dusted2.jpg

Hab

Damn Hab! That's a beautiful shot. Enter that one.

Thanks Sue :circle-of-love: but I read the Rules after, we are supposed to search the galleries... Plus I looked at last months top 3 and the instagram these wouldn't cut it...

what do you know about treating arthritis? any info to alleviate pain as a topical for a non stoner ?

Hab.

Thanks Sue :circle-of-love: but I read the Rules after, we are supposed to search the galleries... Plus I looked at last months top 3 and the instagram these wouldn't cut it...

what do you know about treating arthritis? any info to alleviate pain as a topical for a non stoner ?

Hab.

I can see a winner cropped in there. Those flowers are a real draw. Not something we see around here every day and you captured them beautifully.

Searching the galleries includes your own shots. You can't post before they're in that gallery you're strolling through. :battingeyelashes:
This is the recipe that seems to be having the best effect for RA discomfort around these parts.

Canna-Magnesium Lotion

Use the highest THC value available. More THC=more relief. The act itself of applying the cream brings tremendous therapeutic benefits, using cannabis adds healing into the formula for relief. As far as we know, this cream won't show up on any tests and you won't get any euphoria. Just relief.

I hope this helps. I have this manic need to soothe.

Seeded Dragon bloom. Day 7 from pollination, completed a final dusting and will cull males in the morning. Started adding cal mag+ seeing def in upper foliage. Began CS treatment on black pot mazar marked both branches.

seeded_dragon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom