What perfect timing Hab! :hug: :love: I was just getting ready to turn into someone who might sleep and you treat me to this lovely picture to help me along.

That made me smile. :love:

Update

So here are the Mazar red and Black. SD 1 and 2 Are fully seeded. With SD I have been chasing ca/mg def since flower so today I upped nutes to 10g MB 6ml camg+ and 2 ml Si / gallon. You can see it's the cobs. The first picture I opened up the foliage to show the lush that is covered vs the def that is on top 20 inches and @ 65% power.

middragon.jpg

Sd118.jpg

SD219.jpg

mazar_red.jpg

mazarblack.jpg

Hab. :morenutes:

Also the yellow patches matched with purple petioles + only seeing the damage where the light is most intense is why I upped the MB nutes with the calmag for P deficiency. :green_heart:

Also the yellow patches matched with purple petioles + only seeing the damage where the light is most intense is why I upped the MB nutes with the calmag for P deficiency. :green_heart:

Hab, I came here intending to do at least one grow before my husband died. I wasn't really expecting to continue growing after his death. By then it had all snowballed. So here I am, over two years into a growing hobby I wasn't fully equipped to understand. I realize some dedicated study on my part would solve my knowledge gaps. I have other priorities in the medicinal threads that keep distracting me.

Unfortunately, this means my plants suffer because of my neglect to learn the basics. I'm just beginning to read the plants and understand what they're saying to me. These little bits of info you include, although I still read it like a foreign language, mean so much to my understanding.

Thanks. :hug: :love:

I agree on the lights. That Timber Vero I have grows the lushest plants in my garden. You have one gorgeous plant there. :love:

Did you get your new light sue?

I should have bumped nutes earlier but I thought it was just ca-mg. Not adding any extra pk so the seeds dont get too thick didnt make for pretty plants lol.

Did you get your new light sue?

I should have bumped nutes earlier but I thought it was just ca-mg. Not adding any extra pk so the seeds dont get too thick didnt make for pretty plants lol.

It's not always pretty plants that we're working for. It's been difficult for me to come to peaceful terms with growing plants that aren't beautiful. :laughtwo:

I haven't heard from them on the light yet. They were hoping for the end of the year, with a dream to get it here earlier. In its right time. I know the unit in there isn't helping me much, but as soon as I get the clones with mites harvested I can throw all the clones in there and get tthe Mars-Hydro LEDs back in the other tent until the new panel arrives.

I started out with a closet and two plants. Expansion is rediculous around here. :laughtwo:

Update

Looking at both the Mazar Black, Red and SD tonight. I saw the first pistols swollen and ready, the ones that first showed sex. A few had split showing striped seeds, The buds not yet...I gathered about 100 SD and 100 Mazar X

A few pics. :blunt:

s612.jpg
s83.jpg

*GASP!*

Geez Hab, you take the prettiest pictures. Keep entering. You have an eye for the unusual shot, just exactly what they're looking for.

Check your PM box please. :battingeyelashes:

Oh yes....... Happy New Year Hab. :love: :hug: :love:

Update

Looking at both the Mazar Black, Red and SD tonight. I saw the first pistols swollen and ready, the ones that first showed sex. A few had split showing striped seeds, The buds not yet...I gathered about 100 SD and 100 Mazar X

A few pics. :blunt:

s612.jpg
s83.jpg

Sweet! :high-five:

Hey My Friend Sue :thanks:

Recap Update Cause I like how Artekey

Oct 29 day one

IMG_170227.jpg

Dragon_end_day_1.jpg

end day 2

dragonsday2.jpg

End day 10

end_day10.jpg

End of week 3

I haven't been feeding daily yet they still dont dry out (wish they did) but they use the res up in 2 days and dry out in 5. I expect this will change soon as they finally started some vertical growth.

one male is acting weird, (posting pic) feed is the same I thought I dryed it out. I tried a few varied feeds, swung ph a bit over a few days (6.2, 5.8, 5.4) added ca-mg+ still looking worse.

The greenest and healthiest un sexed plant, received full strength lucas from day one (second photo). So they will all get Lucas from the morning on when water is warmed up.

def_male_sd.jpg

sd_unsexed.jpg

mazar_fem_1.jpg

mazar_roots.jpg

Day 25

day_268.jpg

end day 28

Staminate flowers are opening, Moved to flower side and placed in front of fan. I find the structure and vigour of both plants to be uniform with well distributed clusters. Both flowered nice and early and have proved to be acceptable as parents, great stable well known genetics to use for Cross breeding.

staminate_flowers_.jpg

males2.jpg

Day 31 this is my favorite Female. I will seed all others but this will be the Grade 1 seed imho For purebred strain.

D317.jpg

Males day 31 blowing loads all over every day. I keep them in one tray, so they are a little bunched up. But very uniform in structure.

Males3.jpg

pollen14.jpg

Day 35, Nothing but lucas and ca mg+ in a coco hempy

fems.jpg

Day 40,

So all fems received regular feed to saturation plus 50% runoff as flush. Trimmed up the dragons and put them in with the males . I wiped down the closet while everything was out. I use 99.9 methanol mixed @ 1:2 with water and a few drops of soap to clean up pollen dust. Because this is an open pollination with males from the same genetics I am brutal with pollen. I am not useing cornstarch or flour to cut the pollen or useing a makeup brush to paint it on. I put the male in front of the fan and shake it once a day. Pictured are the results.

dusted2.jpg

Seeded buds and calyx to Day 65 + 500 Seeds so far.

seeded_dragon.jpg

s612.jpg

s83.jpg

IMG_201229.jpg

Seed91.jpg

Sorry I missed this so long Hab. What a fabulous post. You had me mesmerized from the beginning. The picture of your favorite female took my breath away in a gasp. OMG Hab, she's stunning!

I think you take the best shots of the pollinating I've seen to date. Have you ever considered the fun you could have putting together a tutorial with a bit more narrative? This post comes very close to that, now that I look back on it. I do believe it needs to be blogged. I'll do that. This is one I don't want lost in the pages.

Thank you again. It's too quiet over here my friend. Post something and I promise it won't take me five days to notice you this time. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Yeah lol its not a popular spot hahaha.

No, no blogs this isn't new info.Though I thank you for your kind words. I think it's completed, germ testing is all thats left to post in a few weeks.

Regards Hab.

Lol you're welcome to Sir Snid. Sue, Bird and lex are regulars. Just drying seed to do a germ test and flower a few out. should be something to see in a week or so.

I soaked 6 seeds fresh of the plants 4 sprouted so looks like seeds are viable.

Funny thing also a seed fell down the inside of one 2 liters and sprouted. When I pulled the roots out of the hempy it was viable. Put it in a solo cup, who knew?

send me some female juju.

Hab

Lol you're welcome to Sir Snid, Sue, Bird and lex are regulars ish. Just drying seed to do a germ test and flower a few out. should be something to see in a week or so.

I soaked 6 seeds fresh of the plants 4 sprouted so looks like seeds are viable.

Funny thing also a seed fell down the inside of one 2 liters and sprouted. When I pulled the roots out of the hempy it was viable. Put it in a solo cup, who knew?

send me some female juju.

Hab

Sweet Hab. :laughtwo: Good genetics, obviously. You can't keep the accidentals from sprouting. Lol! Watch that one turn out to be the star of the group. I love the serendipitous nature of the cosmos.

Your comments touched me Hab. You realize I stop regularly for very selfish reasons. I find you delightful company. :hug: :love:

Your last picture was worth the trip alone. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom