Fanleaf's 1st Grams Per Watt Grow Under The 25 Cree COBS

How's your grams per watt challenge going then dude? Any improvement on 1.5?
Some number like. I've managed 1.2 from blurples but using hps now and won't have first weight for another month or so. Don't think I'm beating It though :(
Only ever did the one grams per watt grow. The 1.5gpw was real good considering they were neglected for a few weeks in flower when my wife died.

Ive been with my old lady for 27 years now. I can only try to imagine...
Staup up my brother. Nothin but positive vibes and good energy to you and yours.
Thanks again. Yes, it was tough. We married when I was 20 and she passed when I was 37 I believe...36 or 37..Hell, half the ttime I cant remember how old I am now lol. I'll be 40 in 6 days though. She was an organ donor and over the last few years I have gotten letters from several very thankful people who have explained how their lives have been changed because of that. That alone helped the boys feel just a bit better. Even after she was gone her life has changed so many others for the better. She inspired several including me to become a donor as well.

Enough of that though.....If you feel inclined, you should check out the 180 degree switch of a grow I'm trying out now.:D

Back
Top Bottom