First Indoor Grow - LED

LED209

Hello everyone, if you are reading this I appreciate you stopping by my thread. A little background, this is my first grow indoors. Everything I am doing is for the first time and it is all trial and error. I have put some effort into research and have done outdoor grows the previous three years. Due to concerns about security of my crop I decided to move indoors. I appreciate all feedback please by all means if I am messing up or doing something way wrong please let me know, I want to learn! I am a pretty novice grower and appreciate all good information. I love growing my own medicine and like keeping it organic as much as I can. Yields are not of the biggest concern for me as I just grow to supply myself and I grow year round. Potency, smell, taste and overall quality of the cannabis is what I aim for. Anyway I hope you all enjoy my first grow journal and if I left any important info out please let me know. I hope to have a successful first run, thanks again.

(5) Plants - (2) SFV OG (2) Platinum OG (1) Sherbert, all darkheart nursery clones.
They are in a SCROG set up, this will be my first time attempting this also...

Equipment:

(2) Mars Hydro Series II 400w LED
(1) Mars Hydro Reflector Series 144x5w
(1) 4x4 Mars Hydro Grow Tent
(1) 16" Inline fan for exhaust
Passive air intake for veg stage through bottom flaps of tent

Fox Farms Ocean Forest cut 2-1 with Happy Frog and some extra Perlite. 3 gallon pots vs 7 gallon grow bags (mostly to find out what I want to use and what works best)

Nutrients: BioBizz Grow, Bloom, TopMax, Bio Heaven according to the online feeding chart, also great white for rooting/transplants...

Clones where started on May 17, They where roughly 7 inches tall when planted.

IMG_190130.JPG

Room Temp day time is roughly between 78-85 degrees with humidity between 45-60% depending on when I watered last. When I switch to flowering I will crank up the AC cause I am from Central Cali and we constantly have days over 100 degrees. In veg I don't worry about it as much.

Watering about every 3-4 days right now depending on the need. Only feeding nutes once per week following it with just water ph to 6.5-6.8.

First two weeks only fed them twice with BioBizz Grow 1ml per gallon and topped them at the end of week 2.

IMG_194819.JPG

Week 3 I started giving them 1ml of Biobizz Grow per gallon with every watering. I give each plant about one gallon and that leaves me with about a half inch of water in the saucer that I shop vac out the next day. The plants are about 12-14 inches tall at this point and starting to reach my screen. Still in veg, plan to veg for 30 days depending on how full the screen is at that point
This is day 16...
IMG_197526.JPG

I will update this a couple times a week, here is a current pic of the canopy so far, starting to spread them out, this is now day 18 in veg which is current to where I am now. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned!
any info or comments are appreciated!

IMG_198726.JPG

June 6 - June 11

First part of the week I topped them, I did all of the main stems on all 5 plants and about 4-5 of the good side branches as well. It slowed them down for maybe a day, and now they are growing like mad again. I'm not sure if I can wait to start flower until the 17th. I think I might just flip them on Monday June 13. Take a look at the pics and let me know what you think, ive been told that you want to start flower when your screen is roughly 70% full. I've noticed what plants like this method and which ones don't. As you can probably tell the right side has a denser canopy than the left. The Platinum Og doesn't seem to like the scrog as much as the Sherbert and the SFV OG. But here are some pics of where I am now. Going to flip them to flower next week, will keep you updated...thanks again
image585.png
image13447.jpeg
image13446.jpeg
image584.png

Hello Rastas, thanks for commenting I was beginning to wonder if I was doing something wrong lol. I'm sure your grow will go great, I will be sure to follow your grow journal too. I think I'm going to tuck them back down one more time and start flowering. Good luck dude!

Welcome to :420:
Great setup clean and well planed :thumb:

Try to get your journal to your signature (there are some how to´s) and post in other threads will help get more traffic.

-6/17-

In my first week of flower, I am on day 4 after the flip and things are going a little smoother now. I had a problem with night time RH being at 60%+ which I wanted to correct before the buds start developing. I finally set up my exhaust system the right way (mostly out of lazyness and liking a higher RH during veg anyway). Not much to report, they are just doing there thing! I will water them today for the first time with the flowering nutrients. I will be giving them half doses of what is recommended from the biobizz lineup. I am currently using the Grow, Bloom, and Top Max. I will probably go in to the store today and pick up a bottle of molasses as well to give them in between feedings. Here are some pics of whats going on now, showing a little more of my set up in general. Thanks again, will probably only update once a week now, but will be longer more in depth updates to come! Pls let me know if you notice anything that im doing wrong!
IMG_204926.JPG
IMG_205124.JPG
IMG_205222.JPG
IMG_205426.JPG
IMG_204327.JPG

6/29/16 Week 3

Today is Day 16 of flower, things are going well but I can already see things I can improve on next time. First off my main mistake I think is I put 3 different strains under the same scrog net. I have two strains that are very tall and leggy plants and one that is kinda short and more bushy. I am hoping the platinum and sherbert are close to done stretching and I hope the SFV OG will get a little taller, but you live and learn, they are healthy and growing.
IMG_213127.JPG

You can see the difference in the picture, also I learned that I should raise my scrog a little higher next time so they can veg a little longer without filling up so much of the screen before the flip, i could have dealt with this kind of stretch a lot better if i could have still kept weaving them through the scrog. But it was almost full when i flipped and ive read you should flip when about 75% of your screen is full. Next time I know! But other than that temp and humidity has been good, staying around 75-78 degrees night/day temps. and 40-50% humidity. You can see little buds popping up everywhere.
IMG_213419.JPG
IMG_212822.JPG
IMG_212320.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry for not posting, my phone recently went swimming in the lake so I lost all of my photos I have been taking...But anyway, I snapped some photos today of the progress, they are looking really tasty and overall I think I did okay on the first run. I learned some things I can do better next time and I just really enjoy doing this. Anyway here are the pics as of this morning, still got 2 weeks on most of them 3 on one strain.
IMG_229226.JPG
The tent shot

IMG_2304.PNG
Platinum OG

IMG_230013.JPG
SFV OG

IMG_230628.JPG
Sherbert

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom