First Grow! Nirvana Papaya - LED - Soil

Well turns out she was just thirsty. Going to move to watering every 2ish days based on what I see.

Nothing had ever been wrong so I MAY have overreacted haha but just a concerned parent.

420-magazine-mobile1871210187.jpg

Nice looking plant gandalf, I'm a new grower myself with a just over a year into the wonderful world of cannabis cultivation. I joined the 420 community to follow your grow, I also have a nirvana papaya at 7wks in flower 2 clones at 3 wks and 1 clone sitting in veg. Keep up the good work.

Yeah rubber bands or string work well, check out this vid hope it helps, it's actually what convinced me to start the bending method Grow Vlog Day 27 LST Topping Pistils Fridge Tea - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

PLEASE caption these videos! It's very frustrating to watch hands pointing to the plants. I know there's sounds because I can feel it.
I thought videos weren't allowed as I was reprimanded when I submitted a video entirely in ASL about cannabis.
It's just not right that the video I submitted wasn't allowed and this one is. What's the reason?
Please provide CC for we too have great interest in growing, etc.
If there are ANY videos you see that's strictly related to cannabis and in ASL or PSE, just let me know and I'll gladly translate it for you.

Btw, I wish you continued success with your gorgeous beauties!!!

Subbed in, even if I am a bit late. I've got a papaya germing right now in a peat puck along with a super lemon haze for my next run.

Yours is looking great pal, well done

Wow! Very frosty! You gotta love it! :bravo:
Thanks Snarly! Got some more pictures coming. I may have gone off the deep end and done some very controversial, drastic moves to the plant when I was high. Only time will tell!!

Thanks Snarly! Got some more pictures coming. I may have gone off the deep end and done some very controversial, drastic moves to the plant when I was high. Only time will tell!!
Really? I can't imagine anyone doing that lol. It's the weed bringing out all that creativity in us, good and bad, but fun all the same ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom