Nirvana's Papaya Kush Indoor Scrog - 2009

Hey phatblunt420 what's going on... Thanks for the encouragment and no I decided against using the scrog method and am switching over to sog. Scrogs tend to take 2 weeks longer than a normal vegetative state and sog takes way less. I think I will get a lot more out of a sog.
nothing much trying to keep the meds flowing, my last crop were great meds just need to keep em comin :smokin:

maybe an LST instead of just Christmas trees?

Hey everyone I came home tonight and noticed for the first time a distinctive papaya smell. I am so excited.
Sorry phatblunt420 but I got some tricks up my sleeve and they involve a sog. I've tried lsting in the past though and have liked it. I feel like sog is the fastest way to the most weight.

Hey everyone sorry it has been so long just wanted to stop in to say that I wont be updating the journal until harvest on Tuesday. See you all then and be prepared to like what you see lol.

hey mellow, i don't suppose you're still around, eh? i'm anxious to see how this is turning out. i'm sure all of us are.

so much suspence!

I fim the plants about a half an inch before they hit the screen. When you top or fim a plant you will really see some extreme side growth appear. When you see the side growth taking off start to low stress train the lower limbs by bending them out further and tying them away from the plant to get more light. I also super-crop some of the lower limbs as well to promote side growth. After doing either of the two your side growth will quickly grow up into the screen giving you a lot more bud sites to work with. Personally I use one plant per square foot and use the lower limbs to fill in the perimeter of the square foot leaving the center for the main stem. Meanwhile the plant will keep growing tall and you start to work the plant into the screen by bending the stem horizontally and filling it in with bud sites. Right about the time the lower limbs reach the screen is when you will notice your screen is about 50 percent full and you need to switch the lights over to 12/12.

Awesome description
+rep

Back
Top Bottom