First Grow! Nirvana Papaya - LED - Soil

Same issue with both veg papaya and what seems to be a male.
420-magazine-mobile1884174667.jpg
420-magazine-mobile780359096.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Read this on another thread - pluck off the "balls" when they are big enough, smash them, and if they are yellow inside - you got males my friend.

420-magazine-mobile861112901.jpg

420-magazine-mobile607157936.jpg

Day 26 - Wondering when I should start training or topping based on these pictures. I want to LST her, but don't know based on her stature where to start! Help would be appreciated.

I'd say this time next week for topping, then bending to expose more bud sites, kind of like a pre scrog, doing it in mine and it's keeping my plant short while maximizing light exposure
420-magazine-mobile1907653861.jpg

I'd say this time next week for topping, then bending to expose more bud sites, kind of like a pre scrog, doing it in mine and it's keeping my plant short while maximizing light exposure
420-magazine-mobile1907653861.jpg

Thanks! Top to 4th node, then start pulling them down.

So I just trained and didn't top because she is already growing very dense and flat. Can anyone tell me if her stature is going to be a problem - she's in week 4 and was hoping to go 6 weeks in veg, but might go a little longer since she isn't coming close to filling up her space.

420-magazine-mobile1540715115.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1564710520.jpg

420-magazine-mobile508485784.jpg

So I just trained and didn't top because she is already growing very dense and flat. Can anyone tell me if her stature is going to be a problem - she's in week 4 and was hoping to go 6 weeks in veg, but might go a little longer since she isn't coming close to filling up her space.

420-magazine-mobile508485784.jpg

Hey Gandalf, Good job of keeping the bottom of the smart pots off the saucer. I've been doing the same to allow better drainage and allow the bag to breath better top, bottom and sides. I use a wire rack. Can also use the rack as points to tie to, although I never really thought of using safety pins on the bag itself. Thanks for the idea!
:high-five:
IMG_200225.JPG

I like to rotate my saucer so the fans hits different parts of the plant so needed something that moved with the bag. Not my idea, just stole it from someone else!

Yup.. It's a little tight in my veg tent at the moment. Generally I have room to rotate during veg, rack and all. In a week or so the 3 clones in the smart pots will be moving to my other tent (harvest is drying in there now).

She looks great my friend. Keep going with veg. I'm now on day 44 of flower and she's still holding strong on her on.
420-magazine-mobile563614336.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1431817852.jpg

Day 36 - Topped her and FIMed her tonight. Was nearly shaking haha it felt so unnatural taking scissors and pinching off pieces of her. A before and after picture - got a lot of new growth coming up now. Also, a picture of the FIM remains - how'd I do?

BEFORE
420-magazine-mobile40854872.jpg

AFTER
420-magazine-mobile257806524.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1577446763.jpg

HELP! What's wrong with this leaf? One other looks like this. Bugs? Stress? Too much nutes?

Finally letting me post pictures. Here's the affected leaf.

420-magazine-mobile5849077.jpg

Back
Top Bottom