T5 and autogrow question

want1

I had a severe head injury from a motorcycle wreck, so I am kinda slow about this shit. But, I have two light panels, 4x8 and want to know for the auto grows would it be better to split the lights in the panels, say 1/2 6500 and 1/2 3000. Seems to my thinking that the autogrows would like that. I'm kinda paranoid about wasting money on autogrow seeds anyway...but. I grow well outside, but want to get this autogrow thing going. Seems easier in the long run. Which strains seem to do best. Thanks

Re: T5 and autogrow question.

For Grow you would want to alternate each bulb , 6000k then a 3000k as you probably Imagine , for flower you could use 60% 6000k red bulbs to 40% blue. Or 70% of the 6000k red bulbs to 30% of the 3000k blue bulbs.

Blue will make squatter plants red for longer branches / stems and flowers.

I bet even a 50 to 50 mix of warm to cold would do well for you , as the plants should be kept squatter (blue will help) although generally more Blue in grow is needed and more Red in flower is required so mixing your bulbs in a likewise manor is suggested.

50 50 will help keep your plants squat and still flower making it a good choice for your light system.

Back
Top Bottom