Taben's Outdoor South African Sativa

Hope you guys are well some bud pics not much more to update still got to many clear trichomes right now im waiting for harvest time
IMG_20190507_135159.jpg
IMG_20190507_132435.jpg
IMG_20190507_132428.jpg
IMG_20190507_132414.jpg

She’s looking great bro :bravo::ganjamon:

Yeah man. Some home grown. She is your first right? Man that feeling when you finally smoke something you grew yourself it's next level. Flowers look like they have 10 days in them at least. Trichs only way to tell. She has lots. Almost there man
Yea its my first so happy with this grow even if i dont get much im happy all and all cant wait for the smoke,some buds are more mature than others though

Yea its my first so happy with this grow even if i dont get much im happy all and all cant wait for the smoke,some buds are more mature than others though
Yeah that's normal. Can harvest them in stages then you will be able to experience the difference in the harvest window. Cool vibes

Swheet any tips for drying or is it just hang upside down in a dark space with fan on?
I cut as big whole branches as I can process. Do a fan leaf trim . Then wash those bad boys in hot water ( as hot as your hand can handle. Agitate a bit. Then I run a cold shower and cool them off. You don't need pressure just a nice steady flow of cold water. when they are no longer warm I give them a little shake and hang them in the shower. It's dark and cool in there. Leave a Window open. A fan if your buds are dense or soaked from heavy rain. But aimed below the buds so it doesn't dry things out directly. Then after a night with the fan on that's it really. I switch it off and just keep doors and windows open for a bit to refresh things .

I cut as big whole branches as I can process. Do a fan leaf trim . Then wash those bad boys in hot water ( as hot as your hand can handle. Agitate a bit. Then I run a cold shower and cool them off. You don't need pressure just a nice steady flow of cold water. when they are no longer warm I give them a little shake and hang them in the shower. It's dark and cool in there. Leave a Window open. A fan if your buds are dense or soaked from heavy rain. But aimed below the buds so it doesn't dry things out directly. Then after a night with the fan on that's it really. I switch it off and just keep doors and windows open for a bit to refresh things .
Cool and thats it? Ready for smoke?

Cool and thats it? Ready for smoke?
No no. Leave it hanging until the smaller buds snap off the branches cleanly or the stems in between snap. Usually 5 to 7 days. Cut the bud off the branches and pop into an airtight jar.
Open the jar twice a day for 15 min daily until you are certain there is no mould. After about a week I then only open every 2 days. This you do for about a month until the grass smell has diminished. Then store in a cool dark spot.

No no. Leave it hanging until the smaller buds snap off the branches cleanly or the stems in between snap. Usually 5 to 7 days. Cut the bud off the branches and pop into an airtight jar.
Open the jar twice a day for 15 min daily until you are certain there is no mould. After about a week I then only open every 2 days. This you do for about a month until the grass smell has diminished. Then store in a cool dark spot.
So its ready to smoke after the buds snap of? or after the jar process?

You
So its ready to smoke after the buds snap of? or after the jar process?
You could smoke a few little guys but it will be much better and well worth the wait after a month or so. Depends on how patients and impulsive you are. Heh. I usually.jar up a small jar of popcorn buds that is all I will smoke until everything is cured. Took me years to be able to leave the good stuff for last. Eventually after a couple months when you get to your last jar and its all your top buds its super tasty, smokes through and is potent af.

Hey @Tabenf i hope all is well man! have you cut that monster sativa down? Any updates? :rollit::nomo::ganjamon:

Boet you’re leaving us wondering how your Sativa smoke is looking and smoking....:lot-o-toke::roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom